• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Man on rollerblades trying to open every car door at east coast park

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Guess the race: Man on rollerblades trying to open every car door at east coast p

Yes but they are often mistaken for Ang Mohs especially by ignorant sinkies who do not understand the complex mix that is Europe.

Gypsies are the worst of the worst.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/21/iain-mckell_n_4110136.html

A horse-drawn caravan and a Facebook account aren't often things we think of as belonging to the same person, but that was before we knew of the modern day gypsy.
This particular fraction of the population breaks with the conventions and responsibilities of a stationary life in favor of the open road, letting old-rooted traditions and newfangled technology coincide.
2013-10-16-13.jpg

These bohemian travelers were the inspiration for Iain McKell's stunning photographic journey "The New Gypsies," which explores the many journeys, both physical and emotional, of the modern-day traveler. Rather than working in the standard documentary photo style, McKell creates dreamy images that look almost like fashion spreads, while simultaneously striking up a strange human connection between subject and viewer.
2013-10-16-43.jpg

In an interview with AnOther Magazine, McKell explained the mission behind his photographic exploration. "To raise that question about how we perceive travelers and to reexamine our own existence. We all desire nature deep inside and have a desire for freedom. A sense of there could be another way to live and to question what standards we apply to create a full life."
Follow McKell on his visually striking journey with the photographs below.
2013-10-16-95.jpg

2013-10-16-39.jpg

2013-10-16-22.jpg

2013-10-16-Ebony2006jpg.jpg

2013-10-16-16.jpg

2013-10-16-47.jpg

2013-10-16-12.jpg

2013-10-16-19.jpg

2013-10-16-18.jpg

2013-10-16-56.jpg

2013-10-16-137.jpg

2013-10-16-29.jpg

2013-10-16-35.jpg

2013-10-16-42.jpg

2013-10-16-49.jpg

2013-10-16-84.jpg

2013-10-16-87.jpg

2013-10-16-15.jpg

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess the race: Man on rollerblades trying to open every car door at east coast p

See? Ang Moh the ideas always very special. Even if I pay more, I dun mind! :cool:

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are very unspecial and ang mohs are superior to us so we always pay more for them.

Must be a fucking Gypsy! They are the scum of the earth. Even worse than the chinks.

My fellow honorary chinese dog are you trying to betray the chinese dog club? We chinks are the scums of the earth not the superior gypsies. :oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes but they are often mistaken for Ang Mohs especially by ignorant sinkies who do not understand the complex mix that is Europe.

Gypsies are the worst of the worst.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/21/iain-mckell_n_4110136.html

Nigger sam in case you don't know there are ang moh travellers aka wanderers/pikies and are also know as gypsies. Gypsy is a generic term that refers to people that travel and have no permanent home and the roma are one such group but the term "gypsy" has become attached to them and sometimes people get them mixed up with other ethnic groups. Roma or romani would be better then people will know it's the shit skins one is talking about.

In any case these pikeys aren't exactly classy either. Many of them are low class and engage in crime. They particularly specialize in bare knuckle boxing. Go watch snatch where brad pitt acted as a pikey living in a trailer park. They live similar to the romani but they are pure ang mohs.

Last edited:

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal

SG is a perfect place for theft because realistically police as TOO USELESS, and crowd are too safe for thieves. In Malaysia, Indonesia, India, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Balderdash... thieves got KILLED by Crowd before police arrived. India, the mob broke rapist out of jail to castrate him parade him on street naked and then killed him. That's the RIGHT WAY!

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Nigger sam in case you don't know there are ang moh travellers aka wanderers/pikies and are also know as gypsies. Gypsy is a generic term that refers to people that travel and have no permanent home and the roma are one such group but the term "gypsy" has become attached to them and sometimes people get them mixed up with other ethnic groups. Roma or romani would be better then people will know it's the shit skins one is talking about.

In any case these pikeys aren't exactly classy either. Many of them are low class and engage in crime. They particularly specialize in bare knuckle boxing. Go watch snatch where brad pitt acted as a pikey living in a trailer park. They live similar to the romani but they are pure ang mohs.

They're all shit. They are a fucking disgrace just like the chinks are.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

They're all shit. They are a fucking disgrace just like the chinks are.

Cheebye boss sam have to post pix of his entire 3 generations here N call them scum. But seriously the blonde one loOKs nice as a FL.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they look inbred as fuck,too many family genes circulating together,like sinkies.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well, just tell them some worker party member are gathering to protest at the carpark.

they show up faster than a speeding bullet.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should buy more patrol cars. Even San bernandino in US, a small town got few dozens of them just to nab a terror suspect.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

If police were to answer every such calls they will not have time for the real and more serious crime. Angmoh opening car doors? Any law broken?

Once again you prove to be a fucking retard.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

At 1201 hrs, I saw the same suspect again at the same car park (B1) and I called the police officer mobile (98271452) a few times but was futile. I called the Bedok South and Marine Parade NPC and was told to call 999. I called 999 again at 1218 hrs and gave the information to the duty officer and my mobile number again. I waited and watched the suspect going around trying to open the car doors again but the police was no where in sight.

It's 1510 hrs now and I have not received any call from the police regarding this case. I am very disappointed with such lacklustre response from the SPF. In this heighten alert environment now, I think the SPF should response quickly and with a deeper sense of urgency.

if U call pollist and tell them angmo is carrying a placard with a anti pap/garberment message
U can be sure poolist will come soon soon

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well, just tell them some worker party member are gathering to protest at the carpark.

they show up faster than a speeding bullet.

This one angchia, swat, and entire Gurkhas contingent will all turn up

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The issue no longer the race of the bastard.

It the inaction of the mata. I ever call mata regarding teenagers fighting at void deck. In the end the mata never appear. The fight from kpkb to free for all to become a running battle lasted more than half an hour. Strolling time from nearest NPC only 10min. Called 999 twice but the mata all MIA.

My respect for mata which was already low become non existent. I grew up at a place where gangsters uphold the peace for the neighborhood while mata never appear, not even patrol, the main road of the district.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Every FT in the world even the ang mohs know sinkies qre the best to cheat and rob.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The issue no longer the race of the bastard.

It the inaction of the mata. I ever call mata regarding teenagers fighting at void deck. In the end the mata never appear. The fight from kpkb to free for all to become a running battle lasted more than half an hour. Strolling time from nearest NPC only 10min. Called 999 twice but the mata all MIA.

My respect for mata which was already low become non existent. I grew up at a place where gangsters uphold the peace for the neighborhood while mata never appear, not even patrol, the main road of the district.

From my experience it pays to exaggerate when reporting.....say got weapon say got drugs and most important says someone is filming it and likely post on YouTube. This will get their ass working

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From my experience it pays to exaggerate when reporting.....say got weapon say got drugs and most important says someone is filming it and likely post on YouTube. This will get their ass working

While I didn't exaggerate but I did report the teenagers were armed with wood and metal batons.

A ex colleague ever reported drug addicts getting high at lift lobby stone table. He also called 999 2-3 times and mata finally come 2hrs later, the addicts long disappear. the mata called my ex colleague HP and want to accuse him of false reporting. He show them his mata 11B and informed they he reservist KINS unit and fucked them for lazy arseholes for expecting general public to tail criminals on mata behalf.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Must be a fucking Gypsy! They are the scum of the earth. Even worse than the chinks.

Anthropologists are now agreed that European gypsies – 'Romani' – originated from northern India, migrating first to North Africa sometime around 1,000 AD, and thence to Europe. When you curse gypsies, you're cursing your beloved Indians, known as 'ah neh' to the racists here.

The Early History

The Gypsies are a close-knit communal people who have a shared background, but are scattered throughout the world. Their origins have been the subject of controversy throughout the centuries, but in modern times, we have discovered, from research into their language, that the gypsies originated in Northern India, from whence they spread throughout Europe and the Middle East. No one knows when the first gypsies left India or, indeed, why.

They seem to have arrived in the Middle East about 1000 AD, some going on into North Africa and others on into Europe. They were an intelligent people, used to living on their wits, who found it easy to impress the uneducated locals by giving themselves unwarranted titles and assuming the importance to go with them. Hence they arrived in Europe as Lords, Dukes, Counts and Earls of Little Egypt, demanding and receiving help and support from those in authority. Claiming that they had been ejected from their homeland, 'Little Egypt', by the wicked Saracens, or that they were on a pilgrimage, gained them succour from no less than the Pope himself, who demanded that they be given safe passage in the countries over which he had sway. So they were able to travel in relative safety, and could expect food and lodging from religious houses, as the rich of the time felt that it would assist their standing in the eyes of the church if they supported pilgrims. Having been on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land was the ultimate status symbol, but supporting those who had been on one, or were taking part in one was the next best thing. So with their quick wits and silver tongues they were soon under the protection of Kings throughout Europe.

We know for sure that a group of four hundred arrived in Germany, at Luneberg, in 1417. Their leaders, the 'Dukes' Andrew and Michael, along with sundry 'Counts' gave, by their dress, the impression of wealth and respectability. While they were well dressed, their followers were anything but. The 'nobles' stayed in the local hostelry, whilst the others camped or dossed wherever they could find shelter. As pilgrims, they were protected by a letter from the Emperor Sigismund. Sigismund, Roman emperor and King of Hungary and Bohemia, and son of the Emperor Charles 1V, was renowned as the great leader who had taken the combined armies of Christendom on a Crusade against the Turks in 1396. One of the most far-sighted statesman of his day, he tried to bring about the expulsion of the Turks from Europe by uniting all of Christendom against them.

Later, having persuaded Pope Martin V that they were on a seven year pilgrimage, they received a letter of protection allowing them free and unhindered access to all Christian countries. They lived off the generosity of the locals, and when insufficient was forthcoming, helped themselves. The ladies soon gained a reputation as fortune-tellers, but as many of their 'clients' were relieved of their purses at the same time, they also gained the not unfounded reputation of being thieves and pickpockets. Many were arrested and some executed.

Similar groups arrived in most of the countries of Central and Western Europe throughout the 1400's. They are recorded in Italy, France, Germany and Hungary. They roamed far and wide, living the nomadic life, with the men carrying on their trades as horse dealers, musicians amd workers of metal, while the women continued to tell fortunes and to relieve the unwary of their property. Despite their supposed religious nature, they were feared by many, and this built up into movements by governments against them.

Countries issued edicts against them, the first being Spain in about 1490, but this just drove them underground. Spain tried, over the next three hundred years, to prohibit their dress, language and customs and so force assimilation and an end to their wanderings. Country after country passed laws to reject and expel them, sometimes to colonies overseas. In 1539, France issued a nationwide expulsion order, England having attempted the same in 1530, under threat of imprisonment, but when that failed, the penalty became death in 1554. In parts of Central Europe they were forced into bondage, and in Romania made to live as chattel slaves - a situation which did not change until they gained their freedom in 1856. In many cases, their answer was to move elsewhere until such times as a law was made expelling them from there also, but, as all unsettled tribes who live among settled communities are open to becoming convenient scapegoats, the increased complaints, genuine or not, by the local populace surely led to official and legal persecution wherever they went.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

The mistake is to say that the suspect is a Caucasian. Say Singaporean, or Malay or Indian or even Chinese, and the riot squat will turn up before your call ends. Remember, that is pap peesai.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

When you curse gypsies, you're cursing your beloved Indians, known as 'ah neh' to the racists here.

MY beloved Indians???? :*:

I loath the Indians almost as much as I hate the Chinks.

Of course Ang Mohs, Burmese and PAP are the best.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our GCP can't distinguish between Turks,Bosnian,Mexicains,Serb,Ukraine,Greeks (Some are garbage collectors on holiday)they think all AMDK. Then later get a shock when realise not from Pinkhelton USA or UK AMDK.

Last edited: