• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GRC dream team

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low thia kiang, Chiam see tong, Kenneth Jeyaretnam, Tan kin lian, slyvia lim, James Gomez, tan chee kien

They should stand together under 1 grc banner

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder why this same topic keep coming up.

If the opposition needs a dream team to win, they will never grow beyond 1 or 2 GRCs.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greedy and coward Singaporean Slaves deserved to be farked left,right,top,bottom and centre! They DO NOT deserved to have a dream team.

Harry.Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my humble opinion, it is a pointless fight for the opposition unless they can get their act together!!!

You see, it is not that we singapore citizens do not want an alternative government but it is because they are not porvided with one.

These oppositions will not get enough votes especially in the GRCs cos even if they win, they will only delay the electorates in those GRCs of the perks given to PAP constituencies. This is because they are not deploying enough men to form a government even if they win.

These people are too caught up with their own acts and differences when they should unit and stand for a new united platform to push for a new form of government.

U take a look down memory lane to 1959 when PAP 1st took down the elections from the Lim Yew Hock govt. MM Lee gotta forgo his own Ideal and all to team up with a bunch of communist whom he was against. They stood together and compromised their opposing stances to help each other win the electorate over and to field themselves in all 51 constituencies to tke down 43/51 seats and winning 78% of all valid votes.

Such spirits are commendable because in a winner takes all competition like an election, you need to do all you can to win. Even the guys in malaysia for donkey years since formation of Barisan Nasional, more recently in Partakan Rakyak, and many other countries like hitler in 1939 Germany, Indians in 1997.

Why are these seemingly superior singaporean leaders in the likes of Lawyers like Mr. Chiam, Jeyeratnam, Francis Seow, PHD Holders like Mr. Chee & his sister, Entrepreneur like Low Thia Khiang not doing anything. Are their differences really so vast that they can't see each other eye to eye or are they too comfortable with the current govt. that they can't be bothered to do anything like that.

In order for the opposition to gain a stand and real voice in parliament and to garner more electorate to support their cause, they will have to either poll their limited resources together or garner enough resources to stand in all constituencies in order to stand a chance and not resorting to destructive means like personal attacks or running down or ill commenting on the current systems.

If i were to be a politician, i'd learn from history and call for an united opposition under the direction of 1 single leader to lead the fight for a new form of governance with 1 united platform for election that is geared toward building a more prosperous singapore based on justice and equality so as to achieve progress for our nation.

These people know how to create unrests on the streets by reciting our national pledge but failed us in the end by not having enough courage and resources to stand together to try and form a new government.

If i were them, it is either i go the length and form a political party powerful and resourceful enough or unite all other parties, absorb all their differences and then form 1 single powerful party or coalition, or drop out of this futile fight altogether.

Harry.Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their next chance comes from the up coming election either in 2010 or 2011!!!

Server the people!!! Cast your differences aside!!! United you stand!!! Divided you fall!!!

Hail Hitler!!!

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Francis Seow, the Old JBJ, Tang Liang Hong, and Dr Chee.

They are either dead, exiled or bankrupted.

Is Chiam and LTK worthy of mention together with the above?

These are fief leader type mentalities with nary a worthy contribution of note.

In my humble opinion, it is a pointless fight for the opposition unless they can get their act together!!!

You see, it is not that we singapore citizens do not want an alternative government but it is because they are not porvided with one.

These oppositions will not get enough votes especially in the GRCs cos even if they win, they will only delay the electorates in those GRCs of the perks given to PAP constituencies. This is because they are not deploying enough men to form a government even if they win.

These people are too caught up with their own acts and differences when they should unit and stand for a new united platform to push for a new form of government.

U take a look down memory lane to 1959 when PAP 1st took down the elections from the Lim Yew Hock govt. MM Lee gotta forgo his own Ideal and all to team up with a bunch of communist whom he was against. They stood together and compromised their opposing stances to help each other win the electorate over and to field themselves in all 51 constituencies to tke down 43/51 seats and winning 78% of all valid votes.

Such spirits are commendable because in a winner takes all competition like an election, you need to do all you can to win. Even the guys in malaysia for donkey years since formation of Barisan Nasional, more recently in Partakan Rakyak, and many other countries like hitler in 1939 Germany, Indians in 1997.

Why are these seemingly superior singaporean leaders in the likes of Lawyers like Mr. Chiam, Jeyeratnam, Francis Seow, PHD Holders like Mr. Chee & his sister, Entrepreneur like Low Thia Khiang not doing anything. Are their differences really so vast that they can't see each other eye to eye or are they too comfortable with the current govt. that they can't be bothered to do anything like that.

In order for the opposition to gain a stand and real voice in parliament and to garner more electorate to support their cause, they will have to either poll their limited resources together or garner enough resources to stand in all constituencies in order to stand a chance and not resorting to destructive means like personal attacks or running down or ill commenting on the current systems.

If i were to be a politician, i'd learn from history and call for an united opposition under the direction of 1 single leader to lead the fight for a new form of governance with 1 united platform for election that is geared toward building a more prosperous singapore based on justice and equality so as to achieve progress for our nation.

These people know how to create unrests on the streets by reciting our national pledge but failed us in the end by not having enough courage and resources to stand together to try and form a new government.

If i were them, it is either i go the length and form a political party powerful and resourceful enough or unite all other parties, absorb all their differences and then form 1 single powerful party or coalition, or drop out of this futile fight altogether.

Harry.Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Francis Seow, the Old JBJ, Tang Liang Hong, and Dr Chee.

They are either dead, exiled or bankrupted.

Is Chiam and LTK worthy of mention together with the above?

These are fief leader type mentalities with nary a worthy contribution of note.

Don't be so pessimistic!! Its no good for your psychological conditions!!!

As an old chinese saying goes:

"久的不去,新的不來"

BTW, I'm starting to have doubts on your cognitive abilities!!!

That's not my point of argue!!! My point is that all of then should cast their differences aside and come together as a team to poll their resources together so as to have a worthy fight!!!

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry but I have to bring in that highfalutin aspiration quote thingy.

You are just asking too much of fief leaders to band together.

Where are going to find your 'High King'?

Don't be so pessimistic!! Its no good for your psychological conditions!!!

As an old chinese saying goes:

"久的不去,新的不來"

BTW, I'm starting to have doubts on your cognitive abilities!!!

That's not my point of argue!!! My point is that all of then should cast their differences aside and come together as a team to poll their resources together so as to have a worthy fight!!!