• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT : This Figure KYM?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tak-san...eat liaozz can improve my Ranjiao strength boh? :biggrin:
Generally speaking, the healthier you are, the better your blood circulation in your body, including blood flowing into your penis! :smile:
The more blood in your penis, the harder it will become! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Generally speaking, the healthier you are, the better your blood circulation in your body, including blood flowing into your penis! :smile:
The more blood in your penis, the harder it will become! :biggrin:

hehehe... since u r sexpert, limpei ask u can boh?

why hor, when Chloe ride on me i squeezy her neh neh, i feel more songzz than missionary fugition leh? :biggrin:

thn hor, everytime she ride on me horzz.. limpei always try to slurp her neh neh pok.. why huh? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why hor, when Chloe ride on me i squeezy her neh neh, i feel more songzz than missionary fugition leh? :biggrin:

thn hor, everytime she ride on me horzz.. limpei always try to slurp her neh neh pok.. why huh? :biggrin:

how she ride you when u no lan jiao?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can ask, but I'm NOT a "sexpert". :wink:

Let me guess, were you breastfed when you were a baby? :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Can ask, but I'm NOT a "sexpert". :wink:

Let me guess, were you breastfed when you were a baby? :p

Nabei:oIo: how i know? u can remember whether u suck mummy neh neh when u r baby ah? zzebye :biggrin:

And u huanz me to ask my old aged mummy nao ."mummy, did i suck your neh neh as baby or not?"

Nabei... kiam kan ah :oIo::biggrin:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabei:oIo: how i know? u can remember whether u suck mummy neh neh when u r baby ah? zzebye :biggrin:

And u huanz me to ask my old aged mummy nao ."mummy, did i suck your neh neh as baby or not?"

Nabei... kiam kan ah :oIo::biggrin:
It's actually a very relevant question:

Breasts: The Real Reason Men Love Them | Larry Young, Ph.D.

there's only one neurological explanation, and it has to do with brain mechanisms that promote the powerful bond of a mother to her infant.

When a woman gives birth, her newborn will engage in some pretty elaborate manipulations of its mother's breasts. This stimulation sends signals along nerves and into the brain. There, the signals trigger the release of a neurochemical called oxytocin from the brain's hypothalamus. This oxytocin release eventually stimulates smooth muscles in a woman's breasts to eject milk, making it available to her nursing baby.

But oxytocin release has other effects, too. When released at the baby's instigation, the attention of the mother focuses on her baby. The infant becomes the most important thing in the world. Oxytocin, acting in concert with dopamine, also helps imprint the newborn's face, smell and sounds in the mother's reward circuitry, making nursing and nurturing a feel-good experience, motivating her to keep doing it and forging the mother-infant bond. This bond is not only the most beautiful of all social bonds, it can also be the most enduring, lasting a lifetime.

Another human oddity is that we're among the very rare animals that have sex face-to-face, looking into each other's eyes. We believe this quirk of human sexuality has evolved to exploit the ancient mother-infant bonding brain circuitry as a way to help form bonds between lovers.

When a partner touches, massages or nibbles a woman's breasts, it sparks the same series of brain events as nursing. Oxytocin focuses the brain's attention to the partner's face, smell, and voice. The combination of oxytocin release from breast stimulation, and the surge of dopamine from the excitement of foreplay and face-to-face sex, help create an association of the lover's face and eyes with the pleasurable feelings, building a bond in the women's brain.

So joke all you want, but our fascination with your breasts, far from being creepy, is an unconscious evolutionary drive prompting us to activate powerful bonding circuits that help create a loving, nurturing bond.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
walah! you sibei goot...no wonder i like chloe on top :biggrin:

but hor .... still cannot exprain huai as infant suck neh, then become old, like to suckie neh neh huanzzz..

aniwae, GTG! my woman just watsapp me she ready liaozzz.. TTYL... gotta go settle the ranjiao hair bill :oIo:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
but hor .... still cannot exprain huai as infant suck neh, then become old, like to suckie neh neh huanzzz..
Simply because the adult man SUBCONSCIOUSLY REMEMBERS the "feel-good experience" he received from his mother when he was breastfed as a baby AFTER he stimulated his mother's breasts FIRST. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Simply because the adult man SUBCONSCIOUSLY REMEMBERS the "feel-good experience" he received from his mother when he was breastfed as a baby AFTER he stimulated his mother's breasts FIRST. :wink:

nao having a smokie break at smoking loom...reading your posts again and tinking over your question...ummm ...sounds legit leh...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Paging for Tak-san.... prease help me analice this peekture i received from Chloe via watsapp...

She say she draw this for me :*: