• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buying a Safe Box

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Keep title deeds, bank statements or passbooks, and wills.
i stay in apartment. i have less than 100 bucks cash at home. I have no will and bank statements/passbooks (as they are all e-based). i also do not own any expensive watches. my most expensive watches are galaxy watch 6 classic (for daily wear) and galaxy watch 5 pro (for exercise).

there is really nothing valuable to steal from me.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i stay in apartment. i have less than 100 bucks cash at home. I have no will and bank statements/passbooks (as they are all e-based). i also do not own any expensive watches. my most expensive watches are galaxy watch 6 classic (for daily wear) and galaxy watch 5 pro (for exercise).

there is really nothing valuable to steal from me.
You can store "preserved hymen".