• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT : This Figure KYM?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paging for Tak-san.... prease help me analice this peekture i received from Chloe via watsapp...

She say she draw this for me :*:

she has this in mind after noticing foliage on your dick.

image.jpg

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging for Tak-san.... prease help me analice this peekture i received from Chloe via watsapp...

She say she draw this for me :*:
First things first, is this your face, beside your dog? :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

If yes, then you look quite handsome! :biggrin:

Anyway, as for Chloe's paintings, if the one on the right is her own painting, and the one on the left is somebody else's that she's trying to copy, it looks like green and black are her favourite colours... the colour of her clothes that she wore in all the photos of her that you've posted so far are all black, right?

As for green, maybe she likes trees?
If yes, then maybe she's an environmentally friendly person?
There are also a few other: wikipedia.org/wiki/Green#Symbolism_and_associations

And of course, the flowers symbolize herself. :smile:
So she's giving herself to you. :wink:

Attachments

• ahmengface2.jpg
    ahmengface2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 301
  • ahmengface.jpg
    ahmengface.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Yep...that's me and Yuan Yuan :eek:

Nabei, huai u always like to sexpose me :confused:

And yes...Chloe is enviromentally friendly ... everytime go out wif her, she bring her own shokaping bag huanzz...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Actually, I'm doing you a favour; fortunately, the resolution is low, so your face is still not clear enough. :wink:
Next time, be more careful...

Heng ah, that Xiong is old huanzz.. i shave my moustachie riao :biggrin:
But hor, u no goodzzz... u sexpose my Yuan Yuan :oIo:

He is so distinctive...nabei, next time i bring him to walk at Botanical Gardens, sure tio sexpose! :oIo: