• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt again asking you to go get your booster jab before CNY 2024

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should I go for this booster jab?
giphy.gif

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Covid death shots are neither safe nor effective, stop spreading misinformation. :rolleyes:
I have zero vaccination status so how?
Me: You will have zero chances of dying from the Covid-19 jab.

Since you cannot comprehend basic English, Balls2U asked: "I have zero vaccination status so how? I replied that he will have zero chances of dying from a Covid-19 jab since he has never been vaccinated! Do you understand now, or do you need to go back to Primary 1 for basic English lessons?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This reminds me, I still have the Trace Together app on my phone. Should I uninstall or leave it?

You gotta be kidding! I thought you would have discarded that shit the moment they allowed everyone to enter shopping malls and dine in restaurants.