• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt again asking you to go get your booster jab before CNY 2024

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to prompt, the low IQ kiasi and kiasu vaxtards will do it automatically.

The Covid bioweapon shots are neither safe nor effective, and daft Sinkies should take a few minutes of their pathetic lives to listen to what Fauci said during his recent testimony in US Congress. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a way, this anti-Pappies sentiment since young had a major part to play in this. I have never trusted those mother fuckers or listen to what they tell us. It's my life. I make my own decisions.

I smell bullshit and see through propaganda from a mile away.

Anyway for this Covid scam/genocide, it's not just a uniquely PAP/Sinkie thing. Other countries which are good buddies with the Davos cabal are also aggressively pushing the bioweapon shots. It's just that this really plays into the kiasi and kiasu traits of daft Sinkies, hence the 95% vaxtard rate... even Israel didn't go full retard with such a high number. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not enough people are dying through these vaccine poisons, so they have to start fear mongering, threatening, and finally force it upon people.

Come on try jabbing it on me and see if you go blind or not.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pak Ji Ki Lan Jiao.... limpei have more important things to do like slacking on the beach, BBQ, smoking and drinking than wasting my time to do something with a negative efficacy... seriously I really wonder who will still go..... really want to see how these kind of people looks like....

Again like I always say "Break my door first then we talk".... since when in history has there ever been a panacea for the flu??? WTF economic forum talking so enthusiastically about depopulation and on the other hand, they are also so enthusiastically trying to come up with a vaccine to save your ass lol.....

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not enough people are dying through these vaccine poisons, so they have to start fear mongering, threatening, and finally force it upon people.

Come on try jabbing it on me and see if you go blind or not.

Each jab also has a limited shelf life even with proper storage. No customers getting them is bad for investors. :biggrin:

BioNTech buys Novartis plant in Singapore, will retrofit for mRNA vaccine production​

Nov 14, 2022
https://www.fiercepharma.com/manufa...ngapore-will-retrofit-mrna-vaccine-production

S$140m of expired COVID-19 vaccines was 'insurance' to avoid catastrophic economic impact, more deaths: Ong Ye Kung​

21 Mar 2023
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...-insurance-premium-white-paper-debate-3362376

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Each jab also has a limited shelf life even with proper storage. No customers getting them is bad for investors. :biggrin:

BioNTech buys Novartis plant in Singapore, will retrofit for mRNA vaccine production​

Nov 14, 2022
https://www.fiercepharma.com/manufa...ngapore-will-retrofit-mrna-vaccine-production

S$140m of expired COVID-19 vaccines was 'insurance' to avoid catastrophic economic impact, more deaths: Ong Ye Kung​

21 Mar 2023
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...-insurance-premium-white-paper-debate-3362376
Pak liao....lim peh shelf life will also shorten as well as my CECA friends told me

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
let hope more of these famous vaxtards go on social media and condemn the nonvaxxed.
and drop dead 2 hours later.....

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif