• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Gooroo GMS" Hougang Analysis!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually, me suspect that the Hougang folks knows exactly what kind of GURU our dear GMS哥哥 is and didn't want to get into any debate with idiots, hence clamming up and not uttering a word of BE :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hahah. Pardon me, bro, but your phrase "GMS哥哥" is almost as creepy as GMS the Karma Bouncer!

Anyway, HG residents many would not even recognize GMS face, and even if they did, won't even "hiew" him. As the saying goes, you hear only what you are willing to hear. Today, this saying comes alive.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
must give our GURU face mah... but you may be right, our electorate doesn't even seem to recognise most of their MPs, what are the chances of them recognising GMS?

looked out for a casually dressed man in his 40s looking like he is in the 60s (paunch belly, white hair)

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was having breakfast with friend and from the discussions we have, it seems that there is really an undercurrent going on in Hougang.

The coffeeshops are not talking about the BE at all, this is rather strange for opposition stronghold. It is like deafening peace and silence before the storm brew.

The likelihood of WP gettng below 55% is getting higher and maybe even lose Hougang, I won't be surprised. WP has made several critical mistakes so far; the selection of Png to contest against Desmond is one big mistake. The contrast is just too big to ignore. Scroobal should put up my latest analysis on the two candidates. The appearance of LTK and other MPs along side of Png also put a big contrast to Desmond's relatively low profile contest. That's another critical mistake they are making.

Goh Meng Seng

Once again political analist Goh Meng Seng has pointed out "mistakes after mistakes" committed by LTK.
His favorite place for breakfast is Hougang, it normally a coincidence he happens to be there.
Note this most profound analisis "there is an undercurrent going on + there is a deafening silence".. very cheem

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gooroo Seng is a failed politician with an axe to grind. My hairdresser can make a better analysis than he. Why does he soldier on? Like Don Quixote sans his Sancho, tilting at windmills..

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on bro. this was despite many here telling him to think carefully. Ramseth had a better of the ground and literally dispappeared which was the right thing to do.

gms also sumpah swear cross my heart to tan kin lian that he will never lose his pe deposit. we all know what happened already.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one bro. i was lost at first but this is classic. You should join SPH.

Hi i am an avid analslist (short for anal sex realist, please don't ask me why)

Based on what happened the last few days i am confident that the following will happen on 26th May:

1. There will be a By election between candidates from two political parties

2. The By election is in Hougang for the Hougang SMC, about 99.9% sure

3. There is a 50% chance that it will rain and 50% chance that it will not on that day. Judging by the feel on the ground, it is possible by up to 95% that it will be after 8 pm that we will know the results

4. There is a 95% chance that Yam Ah Mee will be the Returning Officer on that day and a equally 95% chance that it will be announced 'live' on Singapore Television and Radio channels.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro

You and i have seen many things in this forum with many others as well. I gave credit for getting over some difficult challenges.

You were completely wrong about Tan Kin Lian. Not a by a few metres, not by a mile but by a few light years. We all get emmotional over past attachments, past associations and quid pro quo arrangements that were done. Time to be objective and realistic.

The intention to damage to WP is obvious. The only one to gain is the PAP. It was Mao that codified the United Front strategy and not Sun Tzu. He captured the single biggest race in the world. Your strategy is to pull out the bung at the bottom of the boat and you are in it.

Those who know me well know that I have taken potshots at LTK for being quiet, Chen for allowing his supporters to make false and misleading claims about his medical degree rejection and Pritam for plagiarism. I have been screwing the helluva out of Yaw since the idiot revealed that he voted for a PAP candidate. But I hopefully I keep to the big picture.

My sense is that WP does not represent cosmopolitan Singapore. It is also exceptionally passive in the media and Parliament. They totally fucked up at the Salary debate and scored an own goal. Do I have a choice.? Do any of us have a choice. But I know that they are so far the most effective. Bringing down a first line cabinet ministers and 2 other ministers are no mean feat.

We had Harbans, we had MG Guru, we had Seow Khee Leng, We have Sebastion and Chris, we don't need anymore.

I was having breakfast with friend and from the discussions we have, it seems that there is really an undercurrent going on in Hougang.

Goh Meng Seng

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The coffeeshops are not talking about the BE at all, this is rather strange for opposition stronghold. It is like deafening peace and silence before the storm brew.

The likelihood of WP gettng below 55% is getting higher and maybe even lose Hougang, I won't be surprised. WP has made several critical mistakes so far; the selection of Png to contest against Desmond is one big mistake. The contrast is just too big to ignore. Scroobal should put up my latest analysis on the two candidates. The appearance of LTK and other MPs along side of Png also put a big contrast to Desmond's relatively low profile contest. That's another critical mistake they are making.

Goh Meng Seng

I was drunk last night. Not from drinking at KTV or HFJ. I had too many cups of kopi-o from kopitiams in HG. I was on an undercover mission the previous night to feel the ground in HG. I felt the ground and I promptly reported to HQ that HG will remain in the hands of the WP based on kpt feedback.

Deafening peace and silence? Are we on the same planet, bro? You have your earplugs 24/7 as constant companion?

It may disappoint you but I need to be truthful here. No one in the kpt mentioned GMS at all. I was there seated for close to 5 hrs. All of them familiar with Png and all spoke highly of Ah Low and Ah Png. Wish they said the same about you bro. It didn't happen.

Maybe you can direct me to the kpt where you came to your conclusion about this BE and WP. I trust the location is in S'pore. Can? Please?

FredTan

Let us see who's more accurate.
Me the newbie, on his 1st post here, or GMS.

Hougang BE: WP win 55% votes in 2012.
HG SMC will be absorbed into a bigger AJ GRC come 2016.

Dr Poh Lee Guan: Expelled from WP after GE.
He will join NTS & CTL in SF to contest Tg Pagar and lose badly to Ke Chiu.

GMS: Form a new political party that no one will join except disgruntled WP members.
Will be sued by many from both sides of e fence very soon for spreading lies.

KJ: Kicked outta of his own party, go back to HK a loser & disappear from Spore for good

West Coast GRC: Taken over by SDP under Gomez who will hand-over Sembawang back to CSJ & CSC.
Gomez & co hey will lose heavily again.
But at least Gomez remember e pledge.

TJS: No party in Spore wants him, incl SDP & NSP.
Go back to selling cream & join NSP under Benjamin Pwee
To lead a 3-cornered fight against SDP under VW & PAP under VB in Holland Bkt Timah GRC.

Holland Bukit Timah GRC: 3-cornered fight ensures VB's victory for more floods.
Sorrie, ponding.

AHY: Will quit SDP soon to join NSP under Benjamin Pwee along w TJS.
NSP is now almost like a PAP old boyz club.

Benjamin Pwee: Join NSP w his former PAP & SPP mates.
Will kick-out Hazel, Tony, Jeannette, Nicole, Spencer, Abdul Salim and be its new SG.
The entire NSP's CEC will be made up of his peeps & TJS & AHY!

Lina Chiam: Potong Pasir will be absorbed by a GRC.
Will join her hubbie in Bishan Toa Payoh in a 3-cornored fight w NSP under BP.

Bishan Toa Payoh GRC: Will still be PAP's no thks to a big 3-cornered fight w NSP under BP & SPP under CST & LC.

LKY: Will still be around but will retire from Tg Pagar GRC

Tg Pagar GRC: Will be lead by CCS for a 121 fight with SF lead by NTS, CTL & PLG come 2016.
This time, NTS will not arrive late at 10:30am and will not tcss w reporters till 12noon.
PAP will still win Tg Pagar even when Lily Neo & LKY r no longer around & even when CCS is a much hated figure.
Tg Pagar is like Johor to UMNO & MCA - unbreathable

KBW: Will be make SM in 2015 and move to south from Sembawang to Tampines GRC to contest against WP and a new party formed by GMS in a 3 cornered fight.
Needless to say, we already know e result cos KBW is e strongest and most respected politician, leader & candidate in PAP and e middle grd or silent majority, regardless of e JB nursing home & $8 heart surgery that no one will remember come 2016.
KBW will be zen-like as he'll resolve e housing issue (at least he looks like he is on paper & that'll be enough for e middle grd)

GCT: Will retire as MParade GRC MP and hand-over MParade TCJ who will be made full MND minister by 2015 taking over KBW who volunteered for e job and will be 64yo come 2016.

MParade GRC: Come 2016, there'll be 3-cornered fight between PAP lead by TCJ, WP & a new party formed by Tony, Hazel, Jeannette, Nicole, Jeisilan & Spencer.
Also another forgone conclusion, even with TPL who fast garnering popularity & respect in Macpherson for her good work.
Landslide win for PAP in light of TCJ's popularity over CCS alone.
People will prefer TCJ as PM than CCS and will want him to win handsomely.
Spore electorate is very clever & manipulative.

Tampines GRC: Taken over by WP come GE2016 for a 3-cornered fight against PAP & e party led by GMS who'll lose his deposit

Nee Soon East GRC: Narrow win for GG & WP team come 2016 against K Shanmugam

Punggol East SMC: Landslide win for LLL of WP in 2016

Joo Chiat SMC: Convincing win for YJJ of WP in 2016

CCK GRC: Taken back by SDP to lose to PAP badly again during GR2016 with less than 25% votes

Jurong GRC: Taken back by SDP to lose to PAP badly again during GR2016

Aljunied GRC: Will absorb HG SMC come 2016 and be a 6 seat GRC. WP's new stronghold along w MParade, Tampines, Nee Soon East, Punggol East & Joo Chiat

Sembawang GRC: To be lost by SDP again with less than 20% votes

Bishan Toa Payoh GRC: Contested by NSP under new leader botak & fatboy Benjamin Pwee & AHY in a 3-cornered fight with Lina Chiam of SPP against PAP without WKS. Needless to say the results will still be a PAP win

AMK GRC: KJ came back in last min to contest w Alex Tan but screwed up e forms and got disqualified. Walkover for LHL.

Overall: Come 2016, WP will garner e unprecendented 18 seats, making em e only opposition in e Parliament, winning almost all seats contested.
PAP's share of votes will still be 60% cos non-WP opposition screwed badly and garnered less than 35% votes by not making any groundwork leading to 2016 in and due to lack of ground issues come 2016 and not forgetting more new citizens votes.
Party leaping & new party in e opposition ranks make situation worst for em.

I think I can predict further & better than GMS.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KotexFreedom said:
it is normal and predictable that gms predicts a low % victory or even narrow loss for WP. you can guess what is he trying to do.

if gms predicts a huge victory for WP then i worry.

You are sharp. This is what they call - wish fulfilment.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
The analysis is just plain logic.
WP will have problems recruiting minorities from now on while more will surely quit in the coming months, including Chinese.

I predict a narrow win by PAP.

Hello. Which election are you referring to?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is Gooroo?

Anyway, I am of the view that candidates and support are not one worthy above another. That is elitist thinking (I know it sounds strange because the same people often advocate against elitist thinking but by now we should be used to double standards and people not mean what they say).

To me, candidates and support are different roles, not one superior over another. Many parts one body. Do note that candidates if elected get something, while support staff whether the candidates win or not are status quo. The latter deserves cadreship more, if I am asked.

you have become so rabidly pro WP, even far more than scoobal...

you should know very well that support staffs has undue power in WP, far more than candidates...

but yet the candidates are the 1 we are selecting.... is this democractic ?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
577654_356755087713839_213440582045291_907826_441368620_n.jpg

You just have to see how the media portray about the campaign: Lone ranger Desmond Choo against the army of WP MPs, you will know what I am trying to say....

Goh Meng Seng