• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Sunday Morning Samesters!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It is JohnGao and others who don't believe. :wink:

hahaha...i dun give a fug...:biggrin: they are of no importance to me than my women and friends...:smile:

it is going to be hairy crab season again... she message me today when i am going over to eat hairy crabs...:smile:

so today i flip my phone gallery and found her pic...have not replied her yet...:(

your analysis?

too lazy to repost here...just click on the link above...hahaha...

and dunch u be like another JW5 and use tsim lingo like pique your interest...nabei :oIo::biggrin:

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eve in polka-dot dress?
AhMeng, sleep early hor. Tomolo got plesentation in orfix?

Attachments

• CHLOE.jpg
    CHLOE.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 412

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha wendy...she doesnt need my money...she has more money than me....i actually wrote about her in Nov last year...leemember? hehehe....there is a thread on her...:biggrin:

Here u go....ok..her real name is Eve XXX.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ning!-Not-Really%85-But-what-the-Heck!/page2&
it is going to be hairy crab season again... she message me today when i am going over to eat hairy crabs...:smile:

so today i flip my phone gallery and found her pic...have not replied her yet...:(

your analysis?

too lazy to repost here...just click on the link above...hahaha...
okay, I just finished reading your thread (and even all the other posts in it) from last year.

I think you probably know that you have a "talent" for being a "ladies' man", right? :wink:
So I think you'll probably have to reply Eve, otherwise she might come and FIND you! :eek:

You already have trouble managing both your "current woman" and Chloe, and other women tempting you during your work; and now Eve, whom you first met about THREE years ago (when she was in her late 30s, and maybe even before you first met Chloe and your "current woman"), is tempting you again! :eek:

Eve must be about 40 by now, and she might be thinking of settling down, so I suspect she might want to MARRY you! :eek:
She seems like an "aggressive" type, judging by her "power dressing" as you said, and especially since she SEDUCED you by GRABBING and HUGGING you FIRST, even though you had already told her that you were attached, right?

So I think you better remember:
Moral of the story:

Do NOT marry! :wink:

And prevention is better than cure. :smile:
let alone produce children! :eek:

and dunch u be like another JW5 and use tsim lingo like pique your interest...nabei :oIo::biggrin:
haha, my English is certainly no match for jw5, judging by his poetic abilities!
attachment.php

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
On Eve, later i post another peekture for u to anal-lice ... now not convenient... later my woman see...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
haha, thanks, I'm honoured. :o
But I'm really not jw5's clone. :smile:

dun woli lah...crones everyone oso got...u r his or not is not imcocktant :biggrin:...more imcocktant is to have fun here... where u can be yourself..

for u .....

i was in National Library and saw this so snap a peek...hahaha...