• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good reason why you should never help a christians .

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , i will be kind to him if he talk logic and sense instead of talking rubbish . i seldom rude to ppl . hes very lucky .

Talking sense versus talking rubbish???? So, are you the final arbiter? And you are absolutely sure...100%....that all you have said are par excellence? Come on....do be so drifted by your ego! You are simply suffering from this sickness called: Superiority Complex!

And you seldom rude to people.....hmmm....I think the dictionary need to refine the word 'Seldom' if what you said is true....

I cannot say about others, especially our Christian brothers and sisters, but the greatest blessing that one knows who God is and has pledge our faith in Christ Jesus, the Living God and He and only He can save. For us, luck and happy are not the right words but the right word is 'Joy'.

I have said several times here....the fact that the Bible can withstand the test of time is because the Author is still alive. We see in history, once an author dies, all the history, all his memoires (if he had written any) will end up, at best, in museums. But the Bible is still the best selling year after year after year and to date, it has been translated to more than 2,600 languages.....Do be so naive.....if the Book is just a fair-tales, than how could it still be so popular with people today!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Who Help His Sons Will Be Rewarded

Matt 10 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

Matt 10 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold [water] only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

Why not ? Good deal what !

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talking sense versus talking rubbish???? So, are you the final arbiter? And you are absolutely sure...100%....that all you have said are par excellence? Come on....do be so drifted by your ego! You are simply suffering from this sickness called: Superiority Complex!

And you seldom rude to people.....hmmm....I think the dictionary need to refine the word 'Seldom' if what you said is true....

I cannot say about others, especially our Christian brothers and sisters, but the greatest blessing that one knows who God is and has pledge our faith in Christ Jesus, the Living God and He and only He can save. For us, luck and happy are not the right words but the right word is 'Joy'.

I have said several times here....the fact that the Bible can withstand the test of time is because the Author is still alive. We see in history, once an author dies, all the history, all his memoires (if he had written any) will end up, at best, in museums. But the Bible is still the best selling year after year after year and to date, it has been translated to more than 2,600 languages.....Do be so naive.....if the Book is just a fair-tales, than how could it still be so popular with people today!

i know when to joke and when to talk logic . unlike ppl like you , everything single things on earth also god gift ...so did your god pay you salary ? did your god give you internet network ? so this forum also created by god ? tell me how many ppl i fuck including you and him in this forum ?

blessing to know god ? whahahahahah . you need to go and read your evil bible again :wink: . if your bible is best selling , they will not end up free in hotel rooms liao ...whahahhahaha. i even use your bible to wipe my sperm after having sex ....see i put your bible into good use ....:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by the way , your invisibleman ego is as big as his own balls thats why you must praise him and carry his balls :wink: . thankyou for coming in . if not sat night very boring :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Those Who Help His Sons Will Be Rewarded

Matt 10 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

Matt 10 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold [water] only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

Why not ? Good deal what !

this one lagi best ... http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?115225-365-days-evil-Scripture-Reading-)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sat night boring ....:wink: please come in :wink:

12a.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sibey sian still dont want to come in ...

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

see? christians keep beating around the bush with just one book; the bible, which was "agreed" by the committee from the council of Nicaea, drawing rojaks from OT and mix with mysticism of Mithra and copies from Egyptian religions and apollonius.

their whole reality is just banged on one single book from antiquity. many people cant see thru' the stupidity of building their belief based on a middle eastern tribal religion, but dwell on it wholeheartedly. sad to say, even in this modern society with much knowledge and wisdom around, many all are deemed as wise.

maybe we should start to use the Romance of 3 kingdoms and start worshipping liu bei, kwan yu as gods too.

B

Baluku

so why god himself do not want to help you instead ? lazy ? :wink: you mean god also likes to run around in circles just like his followers ? :wink:

Wah you want lky to open car doors for you?

I dun dare leh!

B

Baluku

Cool..... I am a Buddhist...but it's not 'my' religion. Have a wonderful weekend! :smile:

Ps. Be kind to Kinana, maybe he become a atheist or buddhist soon:wink:

On the contrary more are becoming christians than atheists or buddhists

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On the contrary more are becoming christians than atheists or buddhists

it does not matter if the percentage of christians are more then the rest of the religion ...it still bullshit . just like PAP , so many ppl vote for him does it mean they are right ? for your infor , in america more and more christians are becoming atheist . and in japan its hard to find christians :wink:

B

Baluku

Everything else in the world is bullshit.

Only the salvation from Jesus is the truth.

B

Baluku

My father died of an heart attack.

He doesnt believed in Jesus like you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're too modest, Buddha Drifter. Also, Buddhism is not a religion but a teaching. Everyone is a Buddha, regardless of their different opinions. Opinions helps shape a teaching and widen knowledge. You are a learned person.

i dont follow buddha teaching , i just do what i feel is right .