• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good reason why you should never help a christians .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when you help christians when they are in trouble , they thanks their god instead of you :wink:

you cook for them . they thanks their god for the food :wink:

so no point helping them when they are in trouble :wink:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you help christians when they are in trouble , they thanks their god instead of you :wink:

Bro I think that should no be the way. You should help them
They need to know the truth.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro I think that should no be the way. You should help them
They need to know the truth.

bro...they already know the truth deep inside them but they refuse to accept it ...look at kinana for example :wink: .

thats why never help them because they are not going to thank you for that :wink:

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...they already know the truth deep inside them but they refuse to accept it ...look at kinana for example :wink: .

thats why never help them because they are not going to thank you for that :wink:

i will thank you once you acknowledge that there God the Father God the son and God the Holy Ghost.
And one plus one plus one is one!

Cheers
Ahahahahah

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i will thank you once you acknowledge that there God the Father God the son and God the Holy Ghost.

come in here son ...:wink: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?116885-Eh-Drifter!-You-claim-to-be-god-Prove-it-to-us

you really thickskin ...you dont even know whats the meaning of " bro...they already know the truth deep inside them but they refuse to accept it ...look at kinana for example . thats why never help them because they are not going to thank you for that " . whahahahaha the nails you had for dinner is taking effects :wink:

B

Baluku

aiyah they thank God because God created a helpful person such as you mah!

like that also cannot say clearly?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah they thank God because God created a helpful person such as you mah!

like that also cannot say clearly?

so why god himself do not want to help you instead ? lazy ? :wink: you mean god also likes to run around in circles just like his followers ? :wink:

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear drifter,

What you said was experienced by me from my own siblings. I felt fortunate that I am the one who was offering help. The rest was immaterial.... :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear drifter,

What you said was experienced by me from my own siblings. I felt fortunate that I am the one who was offering help. The rest was immaterial.... :smile:

i have seen and experience alot of all kind of religious ppl ...thats why i always said religion are evil . i used to read up alot of religiom book ..end of the day i know what is going on . its not something i dont understand that piss me off ...its all the thing i understand that pisses me off .

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have seen and experience alot of all kind of religious ppl ...thats why i always said religion are evil . i used to read up alot of religiom book ..end of the day i know what is going on . its not something i dont understand that piss me off ...its all the thing i understand that pisses me off .

I presume you are an atheist or free thinker. May I ask what your opinion on meditation? I encounter very nice and kind people from all religions, or rather two extreme behavior from same religion (even same domain) I was wondering is it the mind or the teaching that produce the behavior.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I presume you are an atheist or free thinker. May I ask what your opinion on meditation? I encounter very nice and kind people from all religions, or rather two extreme behavior from same religion (even same domain) I was wondering is it the mind or the teaching that produce the behavior.

meditation is good without the prayer or chants . after meditation , you will feel fresh and you will think far and deep . yoga is a good form of meditation .

imo , i think its both that produce that behaviour . try talking to any religious ppl and tell them their religon sucks and you will see the 180 degree change in him :wink:

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool..... I am a Buddhist...but it's not 'my' religion. Have a wonderful weekend! :smile:

Ps. Be kind to Kinana, maybe he become a atheist or buddhist soon:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cool..... I am a Buddhist...but it's not 'my' religion. Have a wonderful weekend! :smile:

Ps. Be kind to Kinana, maybe he become a atheist or buddhist soon:wink:

bro , i will be kind to him if he talk logic and sense instead of talking rubbish . i seldom rude to ppl . hes very lucky .

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really care who they thank, but i don't like religious' people's hypocrisy.
Have seen enough of these "holy" and self-righteous people (including my own uncle) who are selfish to the core. They seem to believe their good relations with PAP, sorry i mean God, entitles them to dictate what is right and wrong.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't really care who they thank, but i don't like religious' people's hypocrisy.
Have seen enough of these "holy" and self-righteous people (including my own uncle) who are selfish to the core. They seem to believe their good relations with PAP, sorry i mean God, entitles them to dictate what is right and wrong.

bro , first time i see you in religion folder :wink:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is common especially when there are politics involved in the churches among the pastors. so on the weekends, they will use the pulpit to preach "selective" messages to target the other pastors in order to achieve their agenda.

"oh i preach in god's name against the wrongdoing in the church" they might exclaimed. Pleaaase, we can smell their hidden agenda miles away.

"dont be fooled, god will punish all those that are not in his will to do <insert your will>.."

cant remember who is the guy who say this but;

"The bible doesnt means what it say, but rather it means what the reader want it to say." how true is that statement.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Buddha Drifter, I've the same experiences with Christians but not all are like that.

And you're right, when in discussion, make concrete sense n contributions. Buddha Kinana, if you're here, are you listening?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello Buddha Drifter, I've the same experiences with Christians but not all are like that.

And you're right, when in discussion, make concrete sense n contributions. Buddha Kinana, if you're here, are you listening?

im not buddha , i dont have a religion and dont intended to have one too .

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're too modest. Also, Buddhism is not a religion but a teaching. Everyone is a Buddha, regardless of their different opinions. Opinions helps shape a teaching and widen knowledge. You are a learned person.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're too modest, Buddha Drifter. Also, Buddhism is not a religion but a teaching. Everyone is a Buddha, regardless of their different opinions. Opinions helps shape a teaching and widen knowledge. You are a learned person.