• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Morning Singapore!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so we came to the final conclusion of our By Election Saga.

Congratulations to Lee Li Lian - a humble and honest worker

Congratulations to Dr Koh too - for giving a good fight.

Congratulations to all SBF brothers and sisters for posting their comments and opinions.

Have a wonderful rest today....HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!! SINGAPORE ROCKS!!!!

Uncle, you're so happy, I just want to say sinkies are not dumb, finally slowly and surely dumb sinkies are getting smarter.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Morning! Wonderful night yesterday it was - good food, great company and a FUCKING GOOD WIN FOR WP!!!!!

Everyone is in such a good mood today. There is hope yet for Singapore. MAJULAH!

Wonderful night indeed. It is something to be remembered. Singaporeans are waking up with a new found courage to be their own boss.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle, you're so happy, I just want to say sinkies are not dumb, finally slowly and surely dumb sinkies are getting smarter.

Singaporeans are very pragmatic people
Yes, we are not dumb and we are good people
Even Heaven will help us Singaporeans
Well done Lee Li Lian - your victory will be fondly remembered
And this is the spark that will light a thousand candles

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wonderful night indeed. It is something to be remembered. Singaporeans are waking up with a new found courage to be their own boss.

yes, but we should not lull into complacency
and vote in a rogue government in our exuberance
politics is a dirty game
so singaporeans will have to continue to be vigilant always

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are very pragmatic people
Yes, we are not dumb and we are good people

Even Heaven will help us Singaporeans
Well done Lee Li Lian - your victory will be fondly remembered
And this is the spark that will light a thousand candles

yes, but we should not lull into complacency
and vote in a rogue government in our exuberance
politics is a dirty game
so singaporeans will have to continue to be vigilant always

You had just told me (highlighted) that we are pragmatic and not dumb, then your warning came in the above reply about voting in a rouge government. This is contradictory. This is the mindset that PAP has always want us to believe, FEAR MONGERING and you are at it again. With all due respect to you we are already living under a rouge government who has no accountability to the money Singaporeans are forced to contribute, GIC accounts are hidden and not shown; where one appoint ons's family member continually to high office and the upper echelon positions are all filled by cronies, is this not already a rouge government? Our CPF money payback has been delayed from 55 to now don't know when and more special accounts set up to lock our money, do you kopiuncle from the bottom of your heart can tell me you are happy with these?

Sinkies are not dumb.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You had just told me (highlighted) that we are pragmatic and not dumb, then your warning came in the above reply about voting in a rouge government. This is contradictory. This is the mindset that PAP has always want us to believe, FEAR MONGERING and you are at it again. With all due respect to you we are already living under a rouge government who has no accountability to the money Singaporeans are forced to contribute, GIC accounts are hidden and not shown; where one appoint ons's family member continually to high office and the upper echelon positions are all filled by cronies, is this not already a rouge government? Our CPF money payback has been delayed from 55 to now don't know when and more special accounts set up to lock our money, do you kopiuncle from the bottom of your heart can tell me you are happy with these?

Sinkies are not dumb.

This kopi cock here good here good there and has no fucking mind of his own, PAP good. WP good. This guy is those shit ass sinkie who want all the benefit from both sides and so he will look good either way.

He is a low life sinkie shit who only want the good things to himself. He will move to the side when there is benefit, just like those RC shit ass sinkie losers. Who has more power in a certain situation, he will move to that side.

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the PAP IB must bring along their own chopsticks to poke their backsides.
And yes,Dr,Koh will be on stand-by to check on any lacerations or inflammations .
The boss will rail and lambast Kinana :"I assign u to SBF to debate inteliigently but u farking hell have to be a farking troll to provoke the voters,now u see the backlash,u see the results,u see the swing of 13.5% against us PAP.U farking think the voters are farking dumb like u.U farking useless piece of shit.Now get the fark outof my face ,I won't want to see your farking face again....U farking cunt !!! Jesus.. cannot even follow simple instrutions ...."

This one I don't know lah, but i know boss not happy when he told me. just saied must come jn for debrief (pun intended) and yes, KPK will be at the debrief session.

One request, please don't say my senior Kinana until like that can? Shim is my boss favorite, always when i go my boss office always see shim cum out from under boss table.

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies are not dumb.

IB newbie here, can explain what is Fear Mongering? So far my seniors at braddell HQ only taught me what is Whore Mongering.

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kopi cock here good here good there and has no fucking mind of his own, PAP good. WP good. This guy is those shit ass sinkie who want all the benefit from both sides and so he will look good either way.

He is a low life sinkie shit who only want the good things to himself. He will move to the side when there is benefit, just like those RC shit ass sinkie losers. Who has more power in a certain situation, he will move to that side.

This one my senior said is called eat watermelon must choice big side, I still don't understand the logic. Another one told me its like prata, flip here flip there.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one my senior said is called eat watermelon must choice big side, I still don't understand the logic. Another one told me its like prata, flip here flip there.

This type only bend down when there is benefit for them.. i called them low life sinkie shit.

jw5

Loyal
Good afternoon cunning sycophantic porlumpar wannabe kopiuncle.

How are you today?

Majulah Singapura!

Boo PAP!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Toni, you are a genius.You got it spot on ! Uncle sways like the bamboo with the wind. So clever of you to discover uncle's taichi siam movements....Nevermind, rogue government or not, Singapore still rocks!!! The government which delivers or the party that delivers will win the GE...so let us take a break and look forward to GE 2016 or earlier ...or even earlier with BE....good luck toni!! sawadeekah

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Toni, you are a genius.You got it spot on ! Uncle sways like the bamboo with the wind. So clever of you to discover uncle's taichi siam movements....Nevermind, rogue government or not, Singapore still rocks!!! The government which delivers or the party that delivers will win the GE...so let us take a break and look forward to GE 2016 or earlier ...or even earlier with BE....good luck toni!! sawadeekah

He is not Singaporean and therefore GE 2016 is none of his freaking business!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good afternoon cunning sycophantic porlumpar wannabe kopiuncle.

How are you today?

Majulah Singapura!

Boo PAP!

good sunday jw5
wow you so polite today
must be damned happy you are spot on
alas your vocab is still pathetic
cunning sycophantic porlumpar wannabe uncle
what happen to your poetic talent ?

our resident poet is very happy today
he bet on the right horse
which made him happy and gay
our great intellectual is very polite
he wishes the porlumpar kopiuncle
with such wonderful delight

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where got toni, don't tell a lie
it's a sin to be a vegetarian
and behave with such ugly bile
you must be steal eating
the delicious meat all this while

He is a vegetarian who tell lies, call Thai chicken,practise bad speech and have bad thoughts.

What's the point of being a vegatarian then?