• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong Cheebye Drives His Merz Into Sinkie River! Two People Dead!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
20162501_ln_nibi-01.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
12553106_991768084215104_8965764436821980352_n.jpg

母女坠水道溺毙,引起举国震惊关注,受访专家表示,汽车落水后,必须把握黄金一分钟,才或能逃生。
  本报昨日报道,惨剧发生在前晚9时许,地点是里峇峇利路一带,靠近亚历山大路通往新加坡河的亚历山大水道。母亲叶丽珠(51岁)开马赛地载女儿方惠吟(22岁,大学生)回家,离开华丽坊(Valley Point)停车场时,不知何故失控冲上草地,撞断栏杆后,直坠大水道,受困水中30分钟,双双溺死。
  对此,新加坡国立大学机械工程部助理教授高树仁受访时表示,汽车落水后,司机或乘客必须保持冷静,把握逃生的黄金一分钟,而打开车窗是关键之举,另外也要设法解开安全带。
  图为两名死者的棺木并列于灵堂,逾百亲友前去吊唁。

12643010_991766434215269_8616539616322659790_n.jpg

12633502_991270887598157_6750699191589427769_o.jpg

12573093_991270854264827_6157930366539360380_n.jpg

6607_991270874264825_8190090247985458293_n.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

He added that Kimberly was a nice and simple girl who bore no grudges.

"All her cousins love her because she bears no grudges. One of her cousins studying in Oxford is flying back from the UK tonight," Mr Poon said.

The wake is at Block 414, Woodlands Street 41, and the funeral will be held on Thursday. .

As for Mr Poon's plans after the funeral, all he said was: "I really don't know. I've got no direction at all."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"All her cousins love her because she bears no grudges. One of her cousins studying in Oxford is flying back from the UK tonight," Mr Poon said.

The wake is at Block 414, Woodlands Street 41, and the funeral will be held on Thursday. .

As for Mr Poon's plans after the funeral, all he said was: "I really don't know. I've got no direction at all."

Can ask him for the car plate numbers. :rolleyes:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shopping at atas shopping centre, drive mahsadee yet stay in hdb?

41441? number easy to buy lor.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some Mercedes benz models have a sudden acceleration or unintended acceleration issue. The article did not specify the model other then to say its a convertible. SLK?

An off duty California Highway Patrol officer lost control of his Lexus when it had a sudden unintended acceleration killing himself, his Pinay wife, his Pinoy brother-in-law, and his Amer-Asian daughter.

[video=youtube;Bx2diBKXN_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2diBKXN_Y[/video]

Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some Mercedes benz models have a sudden acceleration or unintended acceleration issue. The article did not specify the model other then to say its a convertible. SLK?

This teenage driver can't stop his car on a Texas Interstate Highway despite shifting the gear to neutral and trying to switch off the engine.

Desperate Teen Drives Car With Gas Pedal Stuck at 120 MPH

[video=youtube;hf_E_AN0itw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf_E_AN0itw[/video]

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This woman's SUV had an unintended acceleration along I-35 in Missouri crossing state line into Iowa. She was very lucky that she managed to stop the vehicle and survived the 45 minute ordeal.

[video=youtube;ovRu_a3-p8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovRu_a3-p8E#t=168.019591[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
kopi ah pek just called tow truck company hp 9279 7337

to ask for Benz's car plate

but tow driver never pick up :confused:

U must go to the wake and mix around with the mourners and pretend you are a friend or relative. But on the side, keep asking what is the plate number. maybe someone will know.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This woman's SUV had an unintended acceleration along I-35 in Missouri crossing state line into Iowa. She was very lucky that she managed to stop the vehicle and survived the 45 minute ordeal.

[video=youtube;ovRu_a3-p8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovRu_a3-p8E#t=168.019591[/video]

Maybe some sleazebag lawyer will contact him and offer to help him sue Cycle and Carriage for unintended acceleration. LOL