• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong Cheebye Drives His Merz Into Sinkie River! Two People Dead!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police should interrogate the deceased's husband who is in the car-repair business.

He could be the one who meddled with the car braking system.

I have watched the reenactment of the car coming out of the basement of the that shopping centre by a reporter on the internet, there was a 1st hump to slow the car & it is an upward slope, then there is another hump before exiting...the car went over two humps, up a slope, out of the car park, hit some bushes, a lamp post, a tree & the metal fencing lining the canal & into the river....must be some acceleration for that to happen right? I am sure the CCTV at the underground car park, will show, what had happened..unless by some....it was not turn on or maintained....

According to the report...the car belong to the deceased brother..not the husband...or ? you know, all these business people, their cars are never registered under their names...their mother, sister, father, brother, servant....driver etc....I use to read some court cases in the past...or those who know..will know...:rolleyes:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
np_20160126_jiriver_1146917-page-001_0.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Must be the foot massage lah. Too power. Acceleration and brake pedal also cannot tell.

There was probably nerve damage caused by excessive pressure during the massage to the point where she lost control of her extremities.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
must look at the positive side. sg is better off with less 2 morons and at least 1 moronic driver.

... and it would give pappies the excuse to bring another two foreign shits to replace the deceased ... so if you are a local sinkie, what do you want? A country roaming with local born sinkies or a country populated by imported shits?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's something wrong with either her driving skills or the maintenance of the car. How could a supposedly skilled driver lose control of a slow-moving vehicle and crash into a river? Her husband wants to collect the insurance money from a quarrelsome wife?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of fucktards steps actually on their accelerators and thought they were stepping on their break pedals during blur fuck and confusion, followed by panic. Just step accelerator as hard as they could and wondering why car could not stop. All the way, bang-bang-ping-pong-piang-mati. Still never realized the simple mistake.

Manual car is the best; you can drive like James Bond, corner at high speed like Steve Mcqueen and still feel in control of the car. Driving an auto car? No shiok at all. Step on the accelerator instead of the brake in an emergency and you go faster to hell than intended to.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... and it would give pappies the excuse to bring another two foreign shits to replace the deceased ... so if you are a local sinkie, what do you want? A country roaming with local born sinkies or a country populated by imported shits?

If the 2 are of the 70% then I'll rather take my chances with 2 FTs......at least the FTs can't vote yet

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
[UPDATE 25 January 2015, 10:43pm: Victims identified]

The mother and daughter who died on Sunday night (Jan 24) after the car they were in plunged into the Alexandra Canal, have been identified as Yep Lay Choo, 51, and Kimberly Poon, 22, according to The Straits Times.

Yep worked in human resource, while her only daughter was a student.

It was also reported that Yep’s husband, Robin Poon, had lunch with the both of them earlier that day, at an Italian restaurant on Syed Alwi Road. After the lunch, they had a foot massage and went separate ways for dinner.

According to Yep’s brother, Yep Tai Sai, 54, he reportedly mentioned that CCTV footages from the mall showed the two “walking happily” and “carrying grocery bags”.

According to media reports quoting eyewitnesses, the convertible, a silver Mercedes Benz, came from the carpark of Valley Point Shopping Centre in River Valley Road at around 9pm, before driving into the bushes, hitting a barrier and falling into the canal.

The canal leads to the Singapore River.

According to the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF), rescue divers manually extricated the both of them from their fully submerged car.

Paramedics pronounced both victims dead on the scene.

The police have classified it as unnatural deaths.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was probably nerve damage caused by excessive pressure during the massage to the point where she lost control of her extremities.

Man whose wife, daughter died in Alexandra Canal recounts hours before accident

Man whose wife and daughter died in Alexandra Canal accident:

'A stupid accident that shouldn't have happened'

Jan 26, 2016 6:00am

By FOO JIE YING

His wife survived an operation for a benign brain tumour five years ago.

His daughter recovered from tuberculosis four years ago.

On Sunday night, in one devastating blow, both were killed.

It was, said Mr Robin Poon, 50, a "stupid accident" that should not have happened.

His wife, Madam Cecilia Yep Lay Choo, 51, and their only child, Kimberly, 22, died when their Mercedes E250 plunged into Alexandra Canal.

"(On Sunday night), I couldn't cry because I just couldn't get myself to accept the fact that the two hours (I left them alone) made so much difference.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-ne...-recounts-hours-accident#sthash.FKtWX7tQ.dpuf

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see it like a punishment for being too rich and keep having foot massage and the foot caused her life :eek