• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong Cheebye Drives His Merz Into Sinkie River! Two People Dead!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must go to the wake and mix around with the mourners and pretend you are a friend or relative. But on the side, keep asking what is the plate number. maybe someone will know.

tonight i going lor to find out the car plate

but dont know whether Marsiling Yew Tee elected Mps also going or Not ?

20150821_ge_th06.jpg

map here lah -

http://www.streetdirectory.com/sg/hdb-woodlands/414-woodlands-street-41-730414/3572_122595.html

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
He added that Kimberly was a nice and simple girl who bore no grudges.

"All her cousins love her because she bears no grudges. One of her cousins studying in Oxford is flying back from the UK tonight," Mr Poon said.

The wake is at Block 414, Woodlands Street 41, and the funeral will be held on Thursday. .

As for Mr Poon's plans after the funeral, all he said was: "I really don't know. I've got no direction at all."

Yep-Lay-Choo-and-Poon-Hui-Yin-Kimberly1.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
our sg garment must ban canal

Canal along road must build safety barrier like those on bus stops to prevent cars from crashing down the canal Anyway money is better to be spent on infrastructure like this than thrown away to FT.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
can wait abit more or not i am using small s3 not easy,just makan finished and going back but must wait for my xxxx to to shower first then i let you all know...can...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can wait abit more or not i am using small s3 not easy,just makan finished and going back but must wait for my xxxx to to shower first then i let you all know...can...

Take all your time .... clear your bowel first, have a nice foot massage ... and when you are ready, just drive straight out of your house into the dark and tell us ....

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
ok guys..from a sauce,this is the culprit.she was wearing high heels while driving,the heels cause the car to fly out of the parking lot into the river... and by the way her name and face very familiar to me now,
a prefect during my primary school days..she and her prefects friends gang up to have me kena public canning for lifting up a skirt..
quite pretty but not as pretty as my xxxx.goodnight.