• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Going bald?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was suffering from a bald patch on top of my head. I thought it was part of getting old. When I had some health problem with my heart I started taking supplements CoQ10 & lots of different antioxodant; grape seed, resveratrol, green tea, lutein, vitamin E, Vit C, cod liver oil ...

The bald spot is now gone!

So for those thinking of going to places like Hui Nam, etc & spending $$$, you might be better off improving your diet with supplements & improving overall health. :smile:

TITW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any advice for not wanting to get white hair :wink:

I was suffering from a bald patch on top of my head. I thought it was part of getting old. When I had some health problem with my heart I started taking supplements CoQ10 & lots of different antioxodant; grape seed, resveratrol, green tea, lutein, vitamin E, Vit C, cod liver oil ...

So for those thinking of going to places like Hui Nam, etc & spending $$$, you might be better off improving your diet with supplements & improving overall health. :smile:

jw5

Loyal

Can get a hairpiece like Taiwan KMT legislator Chiu Yi and also known as arch enemy of Ah Bian.
But have to be careful that the supporters of your enemy will try to tear it off your head. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any advice for not wanting to get white hair :wink:

I also have some white hair but dunno if the supplements help, never counted my white hairs. Only notice improvement to the balding when the barber commented the bald spot is gone.

White hair can be caused by pollution, stress, etc... Supplements will help in both cases. Premature hair loss/white hair is symptomatic of problems with health.

Even if you are young better take some supplements. In long run Sporeans will develop some kind of problem with heart, diabetes, high blood,.. Supplements are more effective as a preventive rather than curative.

Supplements are exp in Spore. Choices are also limited. Thats why I order mine from the US, go visit www.iherb.com Takes only 3-4 days to get it from the US.

I am surprised when I see men in their 30's with thinning hair, teenagers with white hair. Something must be wrong in Spore.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can get a hairpiece like Taiwan KMT legislator Chiu Yi and also known as arch enemy of Ah Bian.
But have to be careful that the supporters of your enemy will try to tear it off your head. :smile:

PAP always giving Sporeans a haircut. :rolleyes:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me but did you like the bald spot or did you not like it?

Some bald spot are cool :biggrin:

zidane.jpg

"Hey, its not just cool you know, I can used it to head-butt others too. Hei hei hei hei.. "

jw5

Loyal
PAP always giving Sporeans a haircut. :rolleyes:
You can only be affected by a haircut if you are afraid of losing your hair or going bald.
Once you overcome that fear, no haircut from anyone will bother you. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can only be affected by a haircut if you are afraid of losing your hair or going bald.....

I keep my hair short for practical reasons. However, its reassuring to know I've got hair because it shows the state of the bodys health.

After my "expensive" hospitalisation I'm more health conscious :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also have some white hair but dunno if the supplements help, never counted my white hairs. Only notice improvement to the balding when the barber commented the bald spot is gone.

White hair can be caused by pollution, stress, etc... Supplements will help in both cases. Premature hair loss/white hair is symptomatic of problems with health.

Even if you are young better take some supplements. In long run Sporeans will develop some kind of problem with heart, diabetes, high blood,.. Supplements are more effective as a preventive rather than curative.

Supplements are exp in Spore. Choices are also limited. Thats why I order mine from the US, go visit www.iherb.com Takes only 3-4 days to get it from the US.

I am surprised when I see men in their 30's with thinning hair, teenagers with white hair. Something must be wrong in Spore.

U can also order online from sg stores like nutrition park.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U can also order online from sg stores like nutrition park.

I've come across the nutrition park site before & while they have good prices the selection of general health products are limited.

Everyone should be taking CoQ10, Vit E(tocopherols & tocotrienols), etc which they don't offer. I think nutrition park is targeted at the physical fitness crowd.

One thing about www.iherb.com is that they offer "extra" discounts based on the amount of previous purchases. Since my previous order was over US$1,000, I come under their VIP category. Any subsequent orders will enjoy an extra 9% discount. From time to time they also email me special offers. :biggrin:

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good for you. Be careful of eating up the whole GNC though. Your liver can become toxic.

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can only be affected by a haircut if you are afraid of losing your hair or going bald.
Once you overcome that fear, no haircut from anyone will bother you. :smile:

Yul Brynner and Telly Savalas were the two famous bald headed men.
If you are bald, go and polish them shinning. They say girls like men that are glittering.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those ordering online... a word of advice... order online yourself... there are cons out there who claim to have "special offers" and hope others will order through them...

of course.. the products delivered are either fake or of sub-quality standard...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for you. Be careful of eating up the whole GNC though. Your liver can become toxic.

Unfortunately GNC products are expensive, good but expensive. Their Vitamin E(both tocopherol & tocotrienol) cost 3 to 4 times more than the equally good Carlsons E-gems elite.

I do periodic liver cleansing with Natures Secret products e.g. Ultimate Cleanse. Got it from GNC, but its cheaper from www.iHerb. Also a good idea to clear out parasites with Natures Secrets Parastroy

I'm playing catchup with all these supplements to makeup for years of taking my health for granted. :smile: