• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng linked to HK triads!

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
65vAv7I66VYgz7dUs1lGmA.jpg

:eek: Hello everybody, 我是操鸡大帅哥 Ramseth

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth is his friend, won't make up lies about him. But too big mouth to keep secrets!! :biggrin:

I've never made up lies about anyone and this is no secret. Half of WP, NSP and HK know. What secret is there? I'm just enlightening those who don't know even open secrets. GMS wine and dine with HK triad brothers and Legco reps in broad daylight and all through the night. Just because you don't know, don't think it's any secret.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've never made up lies about anyone and this is no secret. Half of WP, NSP and HK know. What secret is there? I'm just enlightening those who don't know even open secrets. GMS wine and dine with HK triad brothers and Legco reps in broad daylight and all through the night. Just because you don't know, don't think it's any secret.

So GMS triad bros can come to whack up sinkies in sinkieland or not?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I guess Ramseth can be a very good TV Drama script writer! LOL!

Anyway, from all information gathered, it is pretty confirmed that Ramseth is linked to Nam Qiong. :wink:

I have to reiterate here, I am a law-abidding citizen. In HK, it is a criminal offence to say that you are from the triads. That's really a stupid thing to say. :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So GMS triad bros can come to whack up sinkies in sinkieland or not?

Possible but improbable. Not profitable enough unless there's vengeance to be paid back. Their lawyers are D&N and A&G. They could get away with a small fine breaking your leg. But as I've said, not profitable, what for? Everybody wants to enjoy life, including triad bros. Best is no trouble. :wink:

Really pii?

Jing jing khrap. Hatyai Sekkimyong gap Krungthep Sukhumvit Soi Nana (4) khrap.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess Ramseth can be a very good TV Drama script writer! LOL!

Anyway, from all information gathered, it is pretty confirmed that Ramseth is linked to Nam Qiong. :wink:

I have to reiterate here, I am a law-abidding citizen. In HK, it is a criminal offence to say that you are from the triads. That's really a stupid thing to say. :smile:

Yah yah yah yadah! I'm also a law-abiding citizen. Everytime I go to police station or court, I win my case. :biggrin:

BTW I really don't know who your nemesis Namqiong is. If you find out and need help fixing him, let me know. 义不容辞。

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah yah yah yadah! I'm also a law-abiding citizen. Everytime I go to police station or court, I win my case. :biggrin:

BTW I really don't know who your nemesis Namqiong is. If you find out and need help fixing him, let me know. 义不容辞。

You become Namqiong now, thanks to your "friend". More like "fly-end".

That settles further evidence further that the chap is just some vengeful idiot that frames people lower their standing, forgetting that we are a bunch of reputationless nicks.

jw5

Loyal
Not to worry. We won't sue each other. We're just sparring buddies with occasional arguments and disagreements. Both of us are runroad experts. We know it's futile to sue runroad experts anyway, especially when I'm on retainer representation with A&G. :wink: :biggrin:

That may be so, but just remember that he was the one who pointed out the article with your name in it to everyone. :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Ramseth either has watched too much of HK Gangland drama or he is just being influenced by his gangland connections to come up with such colourful story. :smile:

Goh Meng Seng