• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng linked to HK triads!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both GMS and Ramseth are gangsters. SAF, SPF and Interpol are sleeping!

Gangster your head, sleeping your head. We're bona fide association and society men.

how powderful is hk traids nowadays ah?

Not very powerful now in terms of violence. At most give the miscreant a few slashes with the melon knive or break a limb over business or territorial dispute. Gunshot execution is very rare now, but still available and applicable for very serious cases, like raping a brother's sister or having an affair with a brother's wife etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gangster your head, sleeping your head. We're bona fide association and society men.

Not very powerful now in terms of violence. At most give the miscreant a few slashes with the melon knive or break a limb over business or territorial dispute. Gunshot execution is very rare now, but still available and applicable for very serious cases, like raping a brother's sister or having an affair with a brother's wife etc.

at this rate they are just like our local bengs. I seen that movie "san......." i have forgotten the cantonese name anyway it starred donny yen and simon yam as the good guy cops while the evil bad guy was the fatty sammo hung. It was a gangster movie with the triads very aggressive towards the cops. I think that's actually fake in real life.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at this rate they are just like our local bengs. I seen that movie "san......." i have forgotten the cantonese name anyway it starred donny yen and simon yam as the good guy cops while the evil bad guy was the fatty sammo hung. It was a gangster movie with the triads very aggressive towards the cops. I think that's actually fake in real life.

Movie stories are not all fakes, there'd be some basis, just exaggerated for drama and excitement. Watch movies for entertainment, don't believe all of it.

Last edited: