• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GO WEST, life is peaceful there, GO WEST, in the open air (Misc post about west)

NXT1000

Alfrescian
Loyal
article-0-119AB1C8000005DC-0_964x647.jpg

article-0-119ABADB000005DC-90_964x1031.jpg

article-0-119AC33B000005DC-532_964x691.jpg

article-0-119AB325000005DC-73_964x686.jpg

article-0-119AE808000005DC-12_964x602.jpg

NXT1000

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xoe8ys_madonna-superbowl-show-2012_music"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xoe8ys_madonna-superbowl-show-2012_music" target="_blank">Madonna Superbowl show (2012)</a> <i>door <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/tartenpion333" target="_blank">tartenpion333</a></i>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-119AABC2000005DC-594_634x436.jpg

Showing some front: The 30-year-old was seen wearing a plunging black dress as she spoke to men saying: 'Give and you shall receive'
article-0-119AAB7A000005DC-657_634x429.jpg

Inside her boudoir: Adriana Lima was seen getting ready for a hot date as she slipped on some suspenders in her first Super Bowl commercial for Teleflora

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2097370-119D6488000005DC-397_634x1057.jpg

Formula One heiress Tamara Ecclestone looked gorgeous in her black body con dress which clung to her slender frame

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh, dunno whats wrong with you, quite hostile lately, but I roughly know why liao, its fine, ahahaha

I think u over sensitive sometimes, no hard feeling k. Wapiangz, raiders tok to u oso hostile le, u buyers huh, say me only. Mai disturbs mods thread, we go back TCSS la.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Z20120420TTREU01740G3000000.jpg

Z20120420TTREU01722G3000000.jpg

Charlotte Riordan from Lyon and Turnbull auctioneers poses for photographers next to 'Girl in a Yellow Bikini' by artist David Mach, which is made entirely from postcards of Britain's Queen Elizabeth, during a photocall for its sale in Edinburgh, Scotland April 20, 2012. The portrait is one lot from their forthcoming Scottish Contemporary Sale on the 25th April. REUTERS

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool set for Sea Odyssey Titanic giants finale
Giant man in Liverpool The giants have been moving around Liverpool's streets, travelling a total of 23 miles

Liverpool's weekend-long Sea Odyssey street theatre event is set to conclude with three giant marionettes departing the city by boat on the River Mersey.

The giants, a little girl, her pet dog and uncle, have moved a total of 23 miles (37 km) through the city since Friday morning.

It is estimated more than 100,000 people have watched them so far.

The event, by Nantes-based French company Royal de Luxe, marks the centenary of the Titanic disaster.
'Very emotional'

The 30ft (9m) girl and 50ft (15m) man have been travelling separately around the city since Friday before they met at King's Dock on Saturday evening.

Earlier the giant man leapt over Liverpool's 44ft (13.5m) Chinese arch, the largest outside mainland China.

Ch Insp Martin Woosey, who has been walking along with the giants, said: "It's definitely one of the most memorable things I've seen walking along Liverpool's roads.

"It's so unusual to see in Britain, there aren't many times you get to see something of this scale.

"It's drawn people from all over the country to come and have a look."

Claire McColgan, Liverpool council's director of culture, said: "When they sail off on the river I think it will be very emotional.

"Liverpool is a maritime city and we understand the river and seeing those boats all go off together will just be incredible."
Dog called Xolo

The event was inspired by a letter written by a young girl to her father who worked as a steward on the Titanic, which was registered in Liverpool.

William McMurray did not survive the sinking and never saw the letter from his 10-year-old daughter May, which arrived after the ship had sailed.

The giant marionettes are made from poplar, lime wood and steel.

Their eyes are made from street lights and their hair from horse hair.

The dog puppet, called Xolo, is made from steel and papier mache.

A team of 110 puppeteers and crane operators control the giants.

Sea Odyssey is the final event to use European legacy funding from the Liverpool Capital of Culture year in 2008.

Liverpool Titanic Girl, a programme about the true story of the girl whose letter inspired the production

_59766543_girl_006.jpg

Last edited: