• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GO WEST, life is peaceful there, GO WEST, in the open air (Misc post about west)

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed..the West is beautiful. But many choose to stay in SG to fight inbreeding cronyism and to fight political self glorfication.

If all the best of SG choose the easy way out and migrate to the West, what's going to happen to the average Singaporean??

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
go Middle East :(

mullah.jpg

Indeed..the West is beautiful. But many choose to stay in SG to fight inbreeding cronyism and to fight political self glorfication.

If all the best of SG choose the easy way out and migrate to the West, what's going to happen to the average Singaporean??

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
very true ...they love those places where they can get the best of both worlds. Enjoy the benefits that those countries offer and create merry hell at the same time. Even if they are caught, the penalties and punishment will be nothing like if they were caught in say Saudi Arabia.

hahaha..but many of them still prefer Europe and Australia to Middle East

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When the ship going to sink, what did they say?? Abandon ship! Every man for himself!

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very true ...they love those places where they can get the best of both worlds. Enjoy the benefits that those countries offer and create merry hell at the same time. Even if they are caught, the penalties and punishment will be nothing like if they were caught in say Saudi Arabia.

I hope the m&d can go and never come back. We can always replace them with christian and Buddhist.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holly Golightly! Miss Valance has Breakfast at Tiffany's in new EuroMillions campaign

The famous Breakfast at Tiffany's heroine might have been out to bag herself a millionaire husband.

But Holly Valance is already a step ahead of her namesake.

The Australian singer, who just became engaged to her billionaire boyfriend, poses as Truman Capote's Holly Golightly in the new EuroMillions campaign.

article-2082917-0F57EE5A00000578-632_468x646.jpg

article-2077894-0F41613E00000578-19_468x811.jpg

images

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bp11.jpg

Fireworks light up the London skyline and Big Ben just after midnight on Jan. 1, 2012 in London, England. Thousands of people lined the banks of the River Thames in central London to see in the New Year with a spectacular fireworks display

bp13.jpg

Fireworks light the sky above the Quadriga at the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin shortly after midnight, greeting the New Year, Sunday, Jan. 1, 2012. Hundred thousands of people celebrated the beginning of the New Year 2012 in Germany's capital.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bp1.jpg

Grand Prize Winner and Nature Winner - SPLASHING: This photo was taken when I was taking photos of other insects, as I normally did during macro photo hunting. I wasn’t actually aware of this dragonfly since I was occupied with other objects. When I was about to take a picture of it, it suddenly rained, but the lighting was just superb. I decided to take the shot regardless of the rain. The result caused me to be overjoyed, and I hope it pleases viewers. Batam, Riau Islands, Indonesia (Photo and caption by Shikhei Goh)

bp5.jpg

Nature Honorable Mention - BLUE POND & FIRST SNOW: The blue pond of the famous tourist resort. This is a place where many tourists gather in spring, summer, and autumn. However, since this pond freezes in winter, nobody is there during that period. This photograph is the moment of the first snow of the season falling on that blue pond. We can see the first snow of the season beginning at the end of October. Why is the pond blue? Because the underground hot spring ingredient is gushing. This blue pond changes color every day. I think that mystical blue and pure white snow are beautiful. All are nature's tints. Biei, Hokkaido, Japan. (Photo and caption by Kent Shiraishi)

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bp10.jpg

Places Winner - INTO THE GREEN ZONE: A beautiful rainbow after the rain, into the green zone of the Palawan Islands. Onuk island, Balabac Palawan, Philippines. (Photo and caption by George Tapan)

bp13.jpg

Places Honorable Mention - WATERWAY TO ORBIT: Space shuttle, Endeavour, launches into orbit toward the east, as the stars and waning crescent moon trail toward the west, leaving a beautiful reflection on the Intracoastal Waterway in Ponte Vedra, Florida. This 132-second time exposure of the final night launch of a space shuttle, from launch through SRB separation, was taken 115 miles north of Launch Pad 39A at Kennedy Space Center. Ponte Vedra, Florida. (Photo and caption by James Vernacotola)

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bp26.jpg

Lightning strikes the CN Tower during a thunderstorm in Toronto May 29, 2011.

bp27.jpg

Lightning strikes June 6th over the Puyehue volcano, over 500 miles south of Santiago, Chile.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bp1.jpg

cloud of ash billowing from Puyehue volcano near Osorno in southern Chile, 870 km south of Santiago, on June 5. Puyehue volcano erupted for the first time in half a century on June 4, 2011, prompting evacuations for 3,500 people as it sent a cloud of ash that reached Argentina. The National Service of Geology and Mining said the explosion that sparked the eruption also produced a column of gas 10 kilometers (six miles) high, hours after warning of strong seismic activity in the area.

bp31.jpg

The aurora borealis, or northern lights, fill the sky above the Takotna, Alaska checkpoint during the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race on March 9, 2011.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bp32.jpg

The Nyiragongo Crater in the Democratic Republic of Congo is the world's largest lava lake, one of the wonders of the African continent. The crater bubbles 1,300 feet deep.

bp24.jpg

Lesser flamingoes rest on their only breeding ground, Lake Natron, at the foot of Ol Doinyo Lengai in Tanzania

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
SingVend, Must say you have some of the best collection in terms of pictures of natural wonders!! Are you a singaporean advocating the west, or are from the west?

bp32.jpg

The Nyiragongo Crater in the Democratic Republic of Congo is the world's largest lava lake, one of the wonders of the African continent. The crater bubbles 1,300 feet deep.

bp24.jpg

Lesser flamingoes rest on their only breeding ground, Lake Natron, at the foot of Ol Doinyo Lengai in Tanzania

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SingVend, Must say you have some of the best collection in terms of pictures of natural wonders!! Are you a singaporean advocating the west, or are from the west?

i think i just want one thread with all interesting photos from the west, rather than making a new thread for the smallest things.

Last edited: