• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS speaks about integrity - Narcissistic personality disorder

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the timing, Scroobal. During your warring time with Ptader, WP didn't screw up so badly: deviate from their initial manifesto on ministerial salary to come up with one badly prepared, having MPs who have shown little regard to integrity issues etc. They shot their own feet too often within less than 10 months. They only have themselves to blame.

It is better to wake them up from their bloody slumber rather to wait 4 years later and find them losing all the good will and credibility altogether with the next GE. Bitter medicine now but it will work, hopefully.

My goodness. What happened to to you? Even PTader after downing two bottles of whisky from breakfast to dinner sounds more sober than you.

Last edited:

amazonforest

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh, if you are indeed a man of honour, please answer scroobal question. Don't beat around the bush.

Can you name one sitting PAP MP that has got integrity problems?

You already highlighted Pritam and CSM, would be good to see if you play on a level playing ground.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note his remark to his sadist fren "It seems you are the only sensible one here". The clown is beyond reason. He has "ridden on a tiger and there is no turning back" sorry i cant type chinese here. His senseless arguments have lost him whatever little support he once had. He can only hope to be given some PAP award for his undying dedication to break the opposition but unfortunately he cant make the cut and PAP simply regard him as a dog trying to score brownie points.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note his remark to his sadist fren "It seems you are the only sensible one here". The clown is beyond reason. He has "ridden on a tiger and there is no turning back" sorry i cant type chinese here. His senseless arguments have lost him whatever little support he once had. He can only hope to be given some PAP award for his undying dedication to break the opposition but unfortunately he cant make the cut and PAP simply regard him as a dog trying to score brownie points.

What are you talking about? GMS is nobody now, if I want to fan his backside, I have already done it long time ago. Or rather why should I bother to defend those that are attack by the WP centric crowd here. It gets me no where. It is precisely clueless people like you that spew nonsence without biasis that makes oppostion supporters a laughing stock.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I have not mentioned any WP MPs' names in my article and to be fair, I shall not mention any PAP MPs' names as well.

Those MPs should know who they are. I believe you should know too. :smile:

There are things which everyone could argue about but there things which are plain clear. If one tried to argue by using ill-logic and silly argument, that's integrity problem. Plagiarism is plain clear, so is the written Constitution on by-elections. Anyone who tried to twist and turn on these issues, will have doubtful integrity. Luckily for PAP, PM Lee has decided to call a by-elections for Hougang else they will surely look damn bad.

And of course, if one said something serious in parliament which actually carries insinuations but later, tried to brush aside it as a joke, will have people doubting his integrity as well.

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh, if you are indeed a man of honour, please answer scroobal question. Don't beat around the bush.

amazonforest

Alfrescian
Loyal
To suit your argument, why not just confined to what you said in this forum and not your article. In this forum you named Pritam and CSM as having integrity problem. May I ask you who in PAP camp has integrity problems then? Please enlighten the readers.

Can you name one sitting PAP MP that has got integrity problems?

You already highlighted Pritam and CSM, would be good to see if you play on a level playing ground.

I have not mentioned any WP MPs' names in my article and to be fair, I shall not mention any PAP MPs' names as well.

Those MPs should know who they are. I believe you should know too. :smile:

There are things which everyone could argue about but there things which are plain clear. If one tried to argue by using ill-logic and silly argument, that's integrity problem. Plagiarism is plain clear, so is the written Constitution on by-elections. Anyone who tried to twist and turn on these issues, will have doubtful integrity. Luckily for PAP, PM Lee has decided to call a by-elections for Hougang else they will surely look damn bad.

And of course, if one said something serious in parliament which actually carries insinuations but later, tried to brush aside it as a joke, will have people doubting his integrity as well.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I cannot help you if you still don't get it.

Goh Meng Seng

To suit your argument, why not just confined to what you said in this forum and not your article. In this forum you named Pritam and CSM as having integrity problem. May I ask you who in PAP camp has integrity problems then? Please enlighten the readers.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, not as pathetic as you.... hiding behind a nick but want other people to get sued? :smile:

Frankly speaking, if they want to sue, with the written article on my blog, they would have enough reasons to sue me already. Don't need to name them one by one. Remember Dr Chee kena sued by 11 cabinet ministers just by shouting "where is the money?"... not even referring to any names?

Goh Meng Seng

Your are a such pathetic soul. You are scare PAP MP will sue you if you named them.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot help you if you still don't get it.

Goh Meng Seng

You are scared of being sued by the PAP but you are not scared of being sued by the WP. Your reluctance to name them shows your lack of integrity to fight the imbalance perceived amongst the public, which includes you.

You have lost all moral integrity to speak for us. Please dig a hole for yourself and cover your shame with m&d.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are scared of being sued by the PAP but you are not scared of being sued by the WP. Your reluctance to name them shows your lack of integrity to fight the imbalance perceived amongst the public, which includes you.

You have lost all moral integrity to speak for us. Please dig a hole for yourself and cover your shame with m&d.

We all know about the kangaroo court here. What moral integrity you are talking about? It is just plain stupidity if GMS name them, period.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
These are all fair comments. If they (whoever they may be) want to sue, so be it.

The key note of the article is not about who lacks integrity, that's why it didn't name anybody. It is the issue that matters: integrity should be of utmost importance for any MPs, be it ruling or opposition parties. Else, we will not have "First World Parliament".

I have put more emphasis on opposition parties because I believe in building up opposition parties. PAP could have all MPs having integrity problems for all I care. They will face the inevitable fall if they continue to tolerate such problems. Why should I help them to grow stronger?

But for opposition party MPs, I am more concerned. They will eventually lose all the good will from middle ground voters if they carry on like this. It is just not too late to make amends to all these flaws. As I have said, it is bitter medicine but hopefully it works.

However, if you want to look at it differently, then I cannot help you. That's just too bad.

Goh Meng Seng

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know about the kangaroo court here. What moral integrity you are talking about? It is just plain stupidity if GMS name them, period.

If what he is speaking is the truth, why be afraid of naming them?

Does truth apply only to WP and not PAP? Unless of course he is not telling the truth.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have put more emphasis on opposition parties because I believe in building up opposition parties.

However, if you want to look at it differently, then I cannot help you. That's just too bad.

Goh Meng Seng

Really? Your emphasis is on WP, and only WP. I haven't heard you say anything about NSP or SDP. Don't tell me NSP and SDP are all squeaky clean under your microscope?

Just too bad that you can't help me. But I don't care too much for help coming from a person without integrity anyway.