• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS speaks about integrity - Narcissistic personality disorder

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
fat insect wake up liao. LOL. dun make the mistake of logging in as the main nick ok.

Last edited:

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has no one agreeing with it, hence it had to create its own "supporter". Please, when did you last see a nick that only exists to praise a (non)person and has the same nemesises as the (non)person it praises.

Where's Clone?

Get's your brain straighten. One minute you said I am clone of Dr Ong, now I am clone of GMS?

Just because I disagree with the WP crowd here, I am one or the other?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I have said it before and will say it again. WP is the only opposition party with elected MPs in parliament and it is the news maker and main focus of MSM as well as bloggers/forumers. Inevitably, political commentators and analysts will focus on it. Don't complain about it because it is natural.

Criticising WP will not make PAP "looks good". On the contrary, WP members/supporters/apologists always try to compare WP with PAP's flaws, trying to defend WP that way but unwittingly, they are making WP looks very bad, "just like PAP".

Goh Meng Seng

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mad cow calico dog Goh Meng Seng. You are a Chinese helicopter right? Then you should know the Chinese saying....

"When one or two persons say you are wrong or bad, you could give yourself the benefit of the doubt. But when nearly all are in agreement about you, it's time to take a good look at yourself."

You are finished as a relevance in local politics. But you make a good dart board to let off steam.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know why you guys keep entertaining this thread. Integrity never fed anyone in history. Integrity once put to the test, you will see many versions of its interpretation and application. Talk about integrity when it is between making something public as they should know versus opening Singapore to the national security threat. Spend more time on people who can and will make changes which will benefit the people on the short and mid term without being too costly on the national coffers. People will be more likely to reciprocate and fight for the country. Rubbish talk about integrity my arse.
In order to maintain the integrity of an country to world officially, many acts that have no integrity need to be performed by many an unnamed cleaner. It is only when cleaners do too good a job that it needs to be stopped. My beef with LKY was he crossed the line and did not know when to stop, and he sacrificed the citizens for some meaningless numbers to how lian to the world - he still does not understand the meaning of global multilevel marketing economics.

Tualan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said it before and will say it again. WP is the only opposition party with elected MPs in parliament and it is the news maker and main focus of MSM as well as bloggers/forumers. Inevitably, political commentators and analysts will focus on it. Don't complain about it because it is natural.

Criticising WP will not make PAP "looks good". On the contrary, WP members/supporters/apologists always try to compare WP with PAP's flaws, trying to defend WP that way but unwittingly, they are making WP looks very bad, "just like PAP".

Goh Meng Seng

Your integrity is to attack those who made it in politic and parliament. Your integrity is self-praise with high egoism.
What are you ? GMS, stop behaving like a mad dog. Please admit into IMH for a full checkup.
A real laughing stock!

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS trying to say all Army officer has Integrity! Ha ha ha 好男不当兵

华英雄,给示范你的无量神掌。
无量神掌:又名无量七煞掌
海量汪涵——无量神掌的守势
无量直捣——掌劲相接
四方无量——寓守为攻
大海无量——劲道沉猛
佛法无边——聚力而发
地转天旋——借旋转之势增强掌劲威力
气海无涯——中国上乘气功的极峰造诣,以气劲牵制敌人动作,先寒敌胆

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suspect GMS is planning to call it quits from elections. Even his insect brain should be aware that the way he is going, he is not leaving any bridge back.

Mad cow calico dog Goh Meng Seng. You are a Chinese helicopter right? Then you should know the Chinese saying....

"When one or two persons say you are wrong or bad, you could give yourself the benefit of the doubt. But when nearly all are in agreement about you, it's time to take a good look at yourself."

You are finished as a relevance in local politics. But you make a good dart board to let off steam.

Tualan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Written off by voters long long time ago and is now performing the job of a clown. Big disgraceful to himself and family.
Is he aware of how disgraceful he is in the eyes of the public ?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the problem is, once they become MPs, it is very difficult to kick them out.

Goh Meng Seng

But WP did kick out one of their sitting MPs (unlike any other political party). Your tongue is so long and twisted that I am surprised it has not wrapped round your asphyxiated brain.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, that's the last resort until paper cannot cover up fire. And it took such a painful path to do so: well, even so, there are still some CEC members voting against that motion.

Goh Meng Seng

But WP did kick out one of their sitting MPs (unlike any other political party). Your tongue is so long and twisted that I am surprised it has not wrapped round your asphyxiated brain.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, that's the last resort until paper cannot cover up fire. And it took such a painful path to do so: well, even so, there are still some CEC members voting against that motion.

Goh Meng Seng

ah pui,

got ppl in wp cec voted against it means wp practise democracy lah. u stupid or what?

u want wp to follow pap pattern (which u endorse lah) and cannot vote against party unless whip is lifted is it :oIo:

Tualan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is making a fool of himself to entertain voters , in the hope of winning some votes. Retarded.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Mr. Goh

I really like your logic and reason for placing more emphasis on opposition. I think you're really selfless in wanting to help the oppositions grow and you've made great sacrifices - by taking on what you've done, you've incurred the wrath of so many who don't understand what kind of selfless and forward thinking person that you're. I salute you Mr. Goh. Please continue to place emphasis on them, whack them if need be. Without your emphasis and constant checking, the oppositions will collapse. What a horrible thought that would be? Even worse would be if you don't help to grow the oppositions. That would be the worst nightmare!!! Please do not leave us behind, Mr. Goh. We need you. We really do.

deepbluesea

I really hope that this is just pure sarcasm on your part...:biggrin:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even his insect brain should be aware that the way he is going, he is not leaving any bridge back.

That is quite established but there is risk burning bridges in a way that you can't change your mind later.

Anyway, people are going to get tired of it one day and it's in process from what I see and it will become the next Gopalan Nair that's all. I am already tired of its "Sad" clone which it is probably shared with one other chap.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Your obsession with WP is unhealthy. Your argument about placing more emphasis to help it grow is misguided at best. Let's examine two hypothesis.

Hypothesis 1: You genuinely believe that your recent actions are helpful to opposition politics. If you really believe so, it's quite shocking. With your political experience, naive would be too mild to describe your recent actions. You should know better.

Hypothesis 2: You have other agenda which you have not publicly disclosed (I'm saying IF). Then it is disappointing because that would go against your advocacy to be true to oneself, to be a man of integrity.

Either of the above two hypothesis will not do you any good. Your frequent postings in this forum are a rich source of entertainment. But if you want to be taken seriously as a politician/commentator/observer of substance, your presence here is likely to cause you further reputational damage. Forumers already have doubts about your impartiality, and you're making it even harder for yourself with your postings - it showed that you could not grasp logic and reasons well, stubborn beyond belief (I've NEVER seen anyone like you before), almost no sense of reality. I could go on ......

But I admire you sticking to your "principles" despite overwhelming condemnation. Just remember that we don't live alone in this world. The only way to save others, is to have a big heart. Now, you're not demonstrating that - I see a myopic man who is driven by a warped sense of reality. At this moment, you can't even save yourself. For your's and all our sake, stay away from politics, non-partisan or whatever. Go somewhere quiet and reflect. Once your heart is tranquil, I'm sure you've more to contribute.

Cheers!

deepbluesea

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narcissism is my field of expertise. GMS is suffering from compulsive delusional disorder. Let's say 6 out 10 voted in favor of GMS opinion, GMS declares absolute victory. Let's say only 1 out of 10 voted in favor of GMS opinion, GMS declares moral victory since there's still dissent.

Last edited: