• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS Selling Home To Contest Election 吴明盛破釜沉舟背水一战

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right. Not only do you worm this way and that..you are also judge jury and executioner.

Noble my ass. If he was that noble, he would have stepped in to immediately correct the impression that Ramseth had created with his very first posting.

Only if he loses the election. That is an even greater loss to him. You can't be so dumb you dont know HK real estate prices. So where did you park yr brains?

I thought he said he was moving to Hongkong. What buy new unit rubbish are you talking about?

Unlike you, I see the good in others, maybe except low lives like you.

Don't be daft and start attributing motives to him that he himself has never, even thought off. He has already stated his reasons why he is selling his flat. You don't have to create new reasons that he has never even thought of.

You really can twist and turn better than a snake or worm. Before we came to P's CPF thing that you are now using to exculpate yrself, you have already said we all shldnt get gullible and go ga-ga over GMS' act. Who's not getting his own words right? Selective amnesia again. Any little hole to hide, clutching at straws to weasel out.

Don't be an idiot. I said "honest" specifically in relation to P's claims about his CPF contributions. For fuck sake, if you want to join in like, at least learn to get your facts right.

Ok..sorry I got to you..I'll change runner to little weasel. Unlike you, I am proud to have served my NS. You are just a wimp. Better off born with a hole between yr legs so you can stick yr swollen head there. That'll be a monumental jerk-off when you take it out and put it back again.

You are pretty dense to think this constant puerile "you are not fit to be my runner" is causing me grief. Being a military officer in the SAF is hardly something to crow about........but then again, maybe for you, it is.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, we are indeed grateful to CVN we still have the PAP to vote for. As he will tell you, he assumes they are all honest because they havent come out to declare they are selling any of their homes.

Quick summary at the 283 message mark.

Luckily for both, PAP candidates are available to be voted in and they don't have to vote for GMS. I am sure voters and simple minded Singapoerans are grateful to CVN for his coolness and pointing out the fraud that GMS is and I am sure thay are also grateful to Yellow for senssing somehting is wrong with GMS but they have to take his word for it. I am sure like the Ang Mo Kio incident, his figment of imagination will deliver the goods.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who was interested in pubic hair, that readers will determine. And a few already have, and it's not me. I have been on the issue because you dictated that he had been paying for his flat by CPF, and I have been singularly focused on this issue, until you supplemented that not using CPF = dishonest (among other pubic things). Another side (pubic) issue that came up was your remark that only opposition politicians was greedy and since no mention of PAP politicians, that PAP politicians were not. See how many strands of pubic hair have grown on the skin of your nose.

I said you hit a snag because you have since dropped the CPF argument. And when I raise it, you now avoid it..

A bit of spare time on my hands so I will humour you. :smile:

I have posted the exchange below (my in blue, yours in red) on this CPF issue and how it has come about. (It is a cut and paste response from me since it is on the same issue).

Now tell me. Which part of my post did you not understand? Which one of your own replies do you not understand?

Do you need me to paraphrase the whole thing again just because you are too thick to understand and remember or keep track of what you yourself said? Or do you need me to use sign language to make it easier for you?

Duh!

Start

Msg 149 by Perspective

You only return money to CPF when you use your CPF to pay for your flat. How did you know he used his CPF and not upfront monthly cash?

One thing slipped your mind that you probably know and everyone knows - for a very long time he's a businessman, in fact a bizman since graduation. Hence his CPF is likely to be kosong and he uses cash to pay for mortgage loan. Hence when he sells his flat, he gets back the same cash (maybe even lower).

Msg 162 by CVN

I deliberately did not take into account his status as a businessman as it will make things worse.

If GMS can afford to pay upfront cash, he would have, as matter of common sense, contribute voluntary to his CPF from which he would then use to pay off his mortgage. This is since he stands to enjoy tax reliefs on his voluntary CPF contributions.

Msg 168 by Perspective

Are you the financial adviser of GMS? Thought you wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Why would you decide for him that he should be putting his money in CPF? In any case, not everyone goes for that option - the incentive is negligible and reduces your own liquidity.

Did he also say that the hundreds of thousands of dollars come from the sales of his home alone?

Msg 177 by CVN in response to Perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspective
Are you the financial adviser of GMS? Thought you wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Why would you decide for him that he should be putting his money in CPF?

You should be happy that I am assuming that GMS is honest in his tax returns, has some grey matter between his ears and has, as a matter of simple common sense, chosen this option.

Quote:
In any case, not everyone goes for that option - the incentive is negligible and reduces your own liquidity.?

How can it reduce your liquidity when instead of using the same money to pay cash upfront, you are instead contributing that money to CPF from which you use to pay off your mortgage??? Plus don't forget the tax reliefs you are eligible for if you do that.

End

I'm afraid there are are no other dogs around, for your info.

I mistakenly thought you were one since you are behaving like a poodle. :smile: My apologies. :(

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably assumed that Singaporeans are clueless outside the PAP world and think that houses in HK are a fraction of Singapore's prices. Then again I "assume that he is honest" and was not aware himself if not he would save singaporeans again from our naivety.

Only if he loses the election. That is an even greater loss to him. You can't be so dumb you dont know HK real estate prices. So where did you park yr brains?

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quick summary at the 283 message mark.

1) Credit to CVN for the copious amount of words, posts, excellent writing skills, unblemished grammar but what has been created is a mountain out of a molehill. Frankly who the intended audience is a matter for him. As expected the reply was short, terse, witty and hoping to sound intellectual. I suppose putting lipstick to a pig and hoping it flys.

2) Yellow aka Ptader. Still chasing riff raffs and the obession with GMS still remains unabated. Not sure what GMS did while in WP but this obsession is just unbelievable. Its does not matter what GMS does or does not do. I also suspect it got to do with SDP and WP wayang days where he was previously preoccupied with.

Anyway, it has been been a good thread for many and in my opinion adds to GMS cause rather than erodes it.

At the end of the day - what are exactly the issues for the benefit of the rest,

CVN - GMS is dishonest and making a windfall and has not interest in helping in people.
Yellow aka Ptader - absolutely no idea but GMS is wayang but he does not not know why.

Luckily for both, PAP candidates are available to be voted in and they don't have to vote for GMS. I am sure voters and simple minded Singapoerans are grateful to CVN for his coolness and pointing out the fraud that GMS is and I am sure thay are also grateful to Yellow for senssing somehting is wrong with GMS but they have to take his word for it. I am sure like the Ang Mo Kio incident, his figment of imagination will deliver the goods.

And your point is??? That I am great? Et tu Scroobal? Thanks buddy. Much appreciated. :smile:

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you, I am proud to have served my NS. You are just a wimp. Better off born with a hole between yr legs so you can stick yr swollen head there. That'll be a monumental jerk-off when you take it out and put it back again.

The SAF is proud of you too son. Why else do you think you are the only one presented with a gold-plated infraction machine gun by the SAF with which you can zip and zap your way into Malaysia and in this forum?

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably assumed that Singaporeans are clueless outside the PAP world and think that houses in HK are a fraction of Singapore's prices. Then again I "assume that he is honest" and was not aware himself if not he would save singaporeans again from our naivety.

And I supposed someone put a gun to his head and force him to move on to a new life in Hongkong. Duh!

BTW, he is finished....not that he was a starter to begin with.

Just as Ashleigh Seow's plan to move to Australia was ridiculed when he stood for elections, so too will Goh be the butt of jokes and ridicule.

I am sure there will be someone out there who is prepared to sell his flat in order to raise funds to buy him a one way ticket to Hongkong after the elections.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..my my..it sure must have scorched you like a cattle prod. you are still whining! I dunno under which rock or from which deadwood you crawl out from, but infraction guns are available to everybody including you. So far, only two people have the dubious honour of being zapped - one chaopappypoodle (because he zapped me) and you because you lost yr cool and used the term "fucking cock" on me after you lost yr argument. In fact, I found "fucking cock" to be an ideal management tool for the likes of you, better than gold-plated infraction guns. Never knew it was gold plated. You sure are egoistic - even an infraction gun on you, you also wished it to be goldplated. I see you never rebutted my points anymore, so using yr yardstick, silence is consent?

The SAF is proud of you too son. Why else do you think you are the only one presented with a gold-plated infraction machine gun by the SAF with which you can zip and zap your way into Malaysia and in this forum?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reading his endless retorts, this Chauvenist is one stinking piece of spiteful shit - cut from the same cloth as those Everitt Rd Chans : quarrelsome, sanctimonious intellectual snobbish s.o.b.

Minus his tedious vocab, he is no different from those noisy PRC bitches cursing & swearing at the top of their voices in public transport ... 1st class cheebye mouth matching his cheebye brain .... yes, pardon my French !

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bit of spare time on my hands so I will humour you. :smile:

I have posted the exchange below (my in blue, yours in red) on this CPF issue and how it has come about. (It is a cut and paste response from me since it is on the same issue).

Now tell me. Which part of my post did you not understand? Which one of your own replies do you not understand?

Do you need me to paraphrase the whole thing again just because you are too thick to understand and remember or keep track of what you yourself said? Or do you need me to use sign language to make it easier for you?

Duh!

Start

Msg 149 by Perspective

You only return money to CPF when you use your CPF to pay for your flat. How did you know he used his CPF and not upfront monthly cash?

One thing slipped your mind that you probably know and everyone knows - for a very long time he's a businessman, in fact a bizman since graduation. Hence his CPF is likely to be kosong and he uses cash to pay for mortgage loan. Hence when he sells his flat, he gets back the same cash (maybe even lower).

Msg 162 by CVN

I deliberately did not take into account his status as a businessman as it will make things worse.

If GMS can afford to pay upfront cash, he would have, as matter of common sense, contribute voluntary to his CPF from which he would then use to pay off his mortgage. This is since he stands to enjoy tax reliefs on his voluntary CPF contributions.

Msg 168 by Perspective

Are you the financial adviser of GMS? Thought you wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Why would you decide for him that he should be putting his money in CPF? In any case, not everyone goes for that option - the incentive is negligible and reduces your own liquidity.

Did he also say that the hundreds of thousands of dollars come from the sales of his home alone?

Msg 177 by CVN in response to Perspective

Quote:
Are you the financial adviser of GMS? Thought you wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Why would you decide for him that he should be putting his money in CPF?

You should be happy that I am assuming that GMS is honest in his tax returns, has some grey matter between his ears and has, as a matter of simple common sense, chosen this option.

Quote:
In any case, not everyone goes for that option - the incentive is negligible and reduces your own liquidity.?

How can it reduce your liquidity when instead of using the same money to pay cash upfront, you are instead contributing that money to CPF from which you use to pay off your mortgage??? Plus don't forget the tax reliefs you are eligible for if you do that.

End

I mistakenly thought you were one since you are behaving like a poodle. :smile: My apologies. :(

Your point being? That I was right?

I don't see anything that I have contradicted or ran away from. (But I'd encourage you to pick up sign language since it is more comprehensible.)

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see no reason engaging Chauvenist.

He spun a whole intelllectual construct - bottomline is, he is out to show his contempt of Goh Meng Seng. period.

Meng Seng can more than hold his own - that joke boasted he achieved his aim of makng GMS admit to his nett cash proceeds - what crap! :mad:

Experienced forummers who want to be led down the alley splitting hairs with him over 'journals' & 'cpf contributions' & other 'inconsequential rubbish' (his words) - be his guest. :cool:

To be honest, I dont see why we should prolong this threat as Chua...or whatever he called himself, is holding the threat for his own and totally hijacking the subject.

The issue for me is, how to help GMS win as he tired to help himself.

I have thrown my lot behind the man and have offere3d my service and skillsets. How many more here are willing to really walk the talk and not just talk for nothing?

BTW, I have heard romours that after all the hard work NSP had done, some other opposition parties had wanted to move in to take the spills. I seriously hope this is false and if its true and the act itself commited, my personal vengences will be swift.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest, I dont see why we should prolong this thread as Chau...or whatever he called himself, is holding the threat for his own and totally hijacking the subject.
You are right, cleareyes & I salute your spirited volunteerism to GMS & the Opposition cause ...

In spite of asking others not to engage him on his terms, I must say this Chau Chee Bye is the biggest show-off & possess a unique talent of asking to be fucked ......:oIo:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, cleareyes & I salute your spirited volunteerism to GMS & the Opposition cause ...

In spite of asking others not to engage him on his terms, I must say this Chau Chee Bye is the biggest show-off & possess a unique talent of asking to be fucked ......:oIo:

The guy is a troublemaker. He is an attention seeker and he is one big megaelunatic. But for what?

If he really is that good, and yet he dare not showed his actual ability but purely try to put people down, that just means he is nothing but useless hot air.

And please.....dont tell me that jackass is not an SDP supporter.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Already 1 week, interviews on GMS from ST n Zaobao still yet to be seen..

Err,, Zaobao didn't interview me. ST n TNP did. Both decided not to report it now, which is good. I do not wish to over politicize it. It is just a small matter.

Goh Meng Seng

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err,, Zaobao didn't interview me. ST n TNP did. Both decided not to report it now, which is good. I do not wish to over politicize it. It is just a small matter.

Goh Meng Seng

Tks for the clarification.

In future, interviews on opp politicians should hold at National Archive Board, so after done, straight away send for archiving purpose, it's easier.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take it easy. First you were "highly emotive", now overly dramatic with the gun and all.

GMS is a nobody. You losing your marbles over him seems silly. GMS is also not going to lose sleep over you. He has been accused of so many things from adultery to throwing hot water on an old man so this grand larceny that you are hoping is pretty much petty.

Be grateful that you still have the PAP in the Tampines. At least they have acquired dual citizenship for their kids and no need to move to HK.

As I said before, every politician is going to do whatever is necessary. You harping about it and "assuming" that Singaporeans need your help to figure things out is quite ambitious.

And I supposed someone put a gun to his head and force him to move on to a new life in Hongkong. Duh!

I am sure there will be someone out there who is prepared to sell his flat in order to raise funds to buy him a one way ticket to Hongkong after the elections.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest breaking. NEA is considering charging GMS for illegal hawking of his HDB flat.

Faint!