• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Glenn Ong a Celebrity?

amostio

Alfrescian
Loyal
He calls himself one all the time.

"A celebrity is a person, who has a prominent profile and commands some degree of public fascination and influence in day-to-day media. The term is often synonymous with wealth (commonly denoted as a person with fame and fortune), implied with great popular appeal, prominence in a particular field, and is easily recognized by the general public.
Various careers within the fields of sports and entertainment are commonly associated with celebrity status. These fields have produced prominent figures within these two industries.[1][2]"

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he shall be called a dj / entertainer / joker in the radio station instead of calling himself celebrity.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. who?
2. such a mouthpiece over the airs talking crap and being paid.
3. my middle finger is also celebrity hoh:kma:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That CB gongcheebyekia is sibei houlian.

If I see him on the road, limpei sure spit at him :oIo:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cheebyekia can't satisfy his women that's why each and everyone
he married eventually divorce him... the new GF no difference, marriage
will be short lived!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
will be short lived!

He is a HOTAIR ballon lah... just like that cb flying dutchlanchiaoman.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Never heard of him. Asked around and nobody here had heard of him either.

On the other hand, everybody knows who Michael Schumacher is and they're all very concerned.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is a HOTAIR ballon lah... just like that cb flying dutchlanchiaoman.

hi there

1. meng meng, bingo!
2. what flying dutchman:kma:
3. some old prick that literally laughs like some horse-behind on airs.
4. coupled with one stupidest slut in the morning, what a din:rolleyes::rolleyes:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
But this guy is really admirably in the sense that he is charismatic cassanova.
Before, he got DJ pinoy wife, Jaime Yeo n Danker now(in his palms) on HOLE(hold).
I mean, look how many of us can wear his shoes??

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
will be short lived!

n January 2000, Ong married Kate Reyes, another DJ; they divorced by April 2003. Ong then married former FHM girl / 987FM DJ, former Star Sports personality and current Power98FM DJ Jamie Yeo in December 2004 [3] On Friday the 13th of February 2009, he announced on air that they had 'parted ways'. In Jun 2011, he announced that he was getting married to Jean Danker, another radio DJ in 2012.

His first marriage lasted from 2000 - 2003 (3 years) and his second one is 2009 - 2011 (2 years). Guess how long his third one will last?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucker has a face like Tay Ping Hui that says "punch me".

Tay Ping Hui at least looks way better...I would put hui in same league with another hui...chow cb Terrance Hui.

Glenn Ong is in lower category with likes of Pockfaced mark lee and fugly vomit singh....
Mark lee also machiam Glenn Ong likes to broadcast he is 本土天王...how dumb is that?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But this guy is really admirably in the sense that he is charismatic cassanova.
Before, he got DJ pinoy wife, Jaime Yeo n Danker now(in his palms) on HOLE(hold).
I mean, look how many of us can wear his shoes??

Of the 3 only fucking Jaime is envy worthy...

jw5

Loyal
n January 2000, Ong married Kate Reyes, another DJ; they divorced by April 2003. Ong then married former FHM girl / 987FM DJ, former Star Sports personality and current Power98FM DJ Jamie Yeo in December 2004 [3] On Friday the 13th of February 2009, he announced on air that they had 'parted ways'. In Jun 2011, he announced that he was getting married to Jean Danker, another radio DJ in 2012.

His first marriage lasted from 2000 - 2003 (3 years) and his second one is 2009 - 2011 (2 years). Guess how long his third one will last?

Who is Kate Reyes? :confused:

I only know Jose Antonio Reyes, Arse-nal fans will remember him as well with fondness. :wink: