• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have gone to indian doctors who are more reputable and proffesional and abide by doctors code of ethics.
6a00d83451b8d469e201127939c0b728a4-pi

Even CNN endorses indian doctors.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that you have done the right thing to speak up against bullies using sexual harassment to win! You are the second one after Huat-Ah!

Ginfreely I wish to followup my last post with this short Ted-Talk of how a person was able to turn negative comments and in your case cyberbullies into positive lessons for life. Hope you enjoy and be encouraged to bring life to yourself from these bullies.

o-DYLAN-MARRON-WHATEVER-THIS-IS-facebook.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN didn't know stripe.need to do in presence of nurse ? KNN another ter nao sinkie that will give bank account number to stranger type KNN

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The visit hour was late. Probably the nurse went off liao. Actually should install video cam. Like this can use footage as evidence.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The visit hour was late. Probably the nurse went off liao. Actually should install video cam. Like this can use footage as evidence.

Cannot. It violates the patient's privacy.

Aliyah. Medical a lot of shit one lah. Bsicually dr is at mercy of the patient. Always patient win one.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely I wish to followup my last post with this short Ted-Talk of how a person was able to turn negative comments and in your case cyberbullies into positive lessons for life. Hope you enjoy and be encouraged to bring life to yourself from these bullies.

Bullies?
When one is against you, perhaps he's at fault.
When two are against you, perhaps they are at fault, you possibly at fault too.
When a group is against you ....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

o-DYLAN-MARRON-WHATEVER-THIS-IS-facebook.jpg
I think this video is more applicable to everyone who's been bullied by her.