• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a whole country of indians to testify that they have fuck every opening of yours, none of you are virgin, you are a heavily used well stretched filthy slut filled with curry sperms.

It’s s known fact by now all your Malaysian facts are hot air from your filthy mouth and filthy mind. Ask KT latha.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sperm covered Ginslut during her days in Iran.

kristie.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Ginslut is buried somewhere underneath all that sperms after the 99999999999th participant runs out after fucking her cunt somewhere in India.

cool+seafoam.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Slut whore Ginfuckly walking out after a 49 days gangbang in India
Actually it looks like she's walking in for more, this horny filthy slut cunt.

F3.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven telling lies I have no interest to go to shit hole countries. Should have known Malaysia is one too. That’s your cheebye slut Malaysian mother.

Any country you been to will become a shithole since you are a toilet bowl. You filthy cesspool whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any country you been to will become a shithole since you are a toilet bowl. You filthy cesspool whore.

Hey you son of Malaysian toilet bowl, you are always saved by fellow poisonous snake moderators banning me while letting you go scot free despite your filthy malicious mouth spilling endless malicious shit lies of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been in this forum or a few years and a few minutes ago is my first time I ignore a member here.

View attachment 40608

Really cannot understand why a person keep on posting my uncle say this and that. I mean if you cannot even say something here by yourself then don't post la, its like no backbone or no balls. Oh maybe wanna act cute but then overdoing it is irritating. Anyway to each his own at least I have option to ignore.

Oh I can enlighten you on this. Essentially this malicious Malaysian started saying my uncle this and that after responding to fellow Malaysian hangover attacking me - specifying my nick- that I have deleted my uncle from my contact list and moving on. I replied to hangover after my ban over in March, this act smart Malaysian sweetiepie started saying my uncle this and that in every post to insinuate insult on me.

Which means it’s the same reason as why you up the thread on SG girl being sugar daddy for no apparent reason. Or why hangover post threads on chickens. All are act smart malicious poisonous snakes. So it’s a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Btw did you ban me while cottonmouth was attacking me using the reason “cool down “ while cottonmouth was not banned?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN then that siao cha bor case how consider people harass her or she harrass people ?

You SINKIE clone are the malicious Malaysian harrassing me since the time your nick created in end 2012. You must be the nick that stole my data and posted in Living in JB forum. That post was sometime end 2012 or 2013.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way u described...is like the way u mention tyre / rim size of a car !

Wow so act smart insinuating insults together with glockman and esnd. You black heart people that not only do not help but joined in to gloat and insult others misfortune deserve to lose the $100k and more. Kpkb so much here as if you are Buddha heart lend money and get nothing in return except happiness. Call people love cheat and slut here slut there as if you are virgin boy dating her with a view to marriage. Are you even single in the first place? The simple truth is you lent her money to get sex in return. If she never give you sex you will lend her money? Why no man lend me money? Appeal for help to get a post in Living in JB forum also get nothing but insults, malicious acts, indifference and fake promise.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you son of Malaysian toilet bowl, you are always saved by fellow poisonous snake moderators banning me while letting you go scot free despite your filthy malicious mouth spilling endless malicious shit lies of me.

Hey Cunt!
You are back from India, now open your legs and let me kick you in between them.
I can see that your cheebye is full of curry, you must have made a lot of rupees from India this round, you smelly jiuhu chaobye.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow so act smart insinuating insults together with glockman and esnd. You black heart people that not only do not help but joined in to gloat and insult others misfortune deserve to lose the $100k and more. Kpkb so much here as if you are Buddha heart lend money and get nothing in return except happiness. Call people love cheat and slut here slut there as if you are virgin boy dating her with a view to marriage. Are you even single in the first place? The simple truth is you lent her money to get sex in return. If she never give you sex you will lend her money? Why no man lend me money? Appeal for help to get a post in Living in JB forum also get nothing but insults, malicious acts, indifference and fake promise.
Wow the way u put it...seems to me love cheat all along plotted and planned....to get unsuspecting victims with her charm....by spreading her legs wide open to achieve her objectives and agendas....

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why u either " Ter Lan " or " Sibeh Kamlan "
Lend $$$$$ just to get one pussy to poke ? Pls lah goondoo cockanathan....for $100k can get several pussies to poke instead of one u dumb idiot !
U must let me " kiong gan " your lao bu to wake up your stupid idea....

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
You SINKIE clone are the malicious Malaysian harrassing me since the time your nick created in end 2012. You must be the nick that stole my data and posted in Living in JB forum. That post was sometime end 2012 or 2013.
Anything can clone...better don't clone a goondoo " jup cheng kia " like u can liao....