• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly smart people do good. Act smart people do evil to bring people down. Just like cheebye Malaysians that think they are so smart.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most disgraced male slut is you and your fellow jiuhukia here using sexual harrassment to win and calling other people’s mother slut to win. Trademark of low class slutty Malaysians’ offsprings sons of sluts. Coward that dare not take up challenge and open filthy mouth to call people sluts based on hot air. Now your whole nation is being disgraced in Living in jb forum. Obigood!
Your chao hai mother having sex with uncle.
U mean your chao poobee lou mou let ah neh uncle pok ? Aiyo so shameful....first jew...now ah neh...I wonder what's next...u really rojak son of a chao poobee

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guarantee u once u touch JB soil u will be slashed to death ! I promise

U mean your chao poobee lou mou let ah neh uncle pok ? Aiyo so shameful....first jew...now ah neh...I wonder what's next...

I am so scared! Coward go report polis! Your English sucks can’t understand the word “your mother “

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward with filthy mouth and no shame cheebye Malaysians like you!

When you die, you should be cast in gold.
Your death position with your cheebye exposed, always ready to fuck, you disgusting sluttttt!

kate_moss_statue_5_wenn2102.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you die, you should be cast in gold.
Your death position with your cheebye exposed, always ready to fuck, you disgusting sluttttt!

kate_moss_statue_5_wenn2102.jpg

Disgusting son of slut liar is you! I am a virgin and ready to take up challenge. You? A coward a cheat a liar that no guts to take up challenges and yet no shame to repeat malicious lies of me to Iran!

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
You filthy mouth hot air son of SLUT. Malaysian SLUTS. Go report polis on me lah since you hate me so much. All my info is there what’s stopping you? Coward with filthy mouth only!

Your family must be very slutty like this

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    891.8 KB · Views: 194
  • image.png
    image.png
    869.5 KB · Views: 162

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly smart people do good. Act smart people do evil to bring people down. Just like cheebye Malaysians that think they are so smart.
The difference between the smart person and the clever person I dont know but both types avoid your horrible smelly cheebye.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting son of slut liar is you! I am a virgin and ready to take up challenge. You? A coward a cheat a liar that no guts to take up challenges and yet no shame to repeat malicious lies of me to Iran!

I have a whole country of indians to testify that they have fuck every opening of yours, none of you are virgin, you are a heavily used well stretched filthy slut filled with curry sperms.

53601.jpg