• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    924.9 KB · Views: 154

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it’s all about money lah talk big say not about money
No it's not about $$$$...it's about PRINCIPLE!!! She otang $$$$$ she pays...now repayment period over liao....she will pay in other ways....I tell u I have more satisfaction now seeing her landing real hard on the ground from many floors down with a loud thud....then seeing her repaying any $$$$$ now ! Limpeh waiting for her to go to hell !!! Her time is up....now get lost and get going to hell !!!

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the cb moderator finally decided to delete shafted cb photo out of the blue? How many past ones not deleted? Because I said it is what Malaysian Chinese schools teach to use cb photos to win! Whole country full of hum and call others hum! That’s why moderator deleted to protect great Malaysia!

And why cb moderator decided to open posting privilege to me suddenly now after allowing so many sicked filthy malicious lies of cottonmouth to be posted here while I was locked out?

The shafted cheebye is your mother's cheebye, your cheebye mother wrote in to sam leong to beg him to have her shafted cheebye photo removed, in return she will send us photos of your cheebye instead. Of course we agreed to remove her lao cheebye.

306839513.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Gin whole family all sluts and whores,
ginbye whore, mother whore, grandmother whore, greatgrandmother also whore,
and their speciality is sucking off shitskin indians.
Ginbye is an offspring of shitsperm, that's why her nipples are black and hairy.