• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

Where's flatearth? You still want to say I started FIRST? No all the insults and lies started by this mudlander psychopath cottonmouth aka qweqweqw aka glockman aka SINKIE.

LOL..

Mad, Chicken, Whore, Mistress, Stinky stinky CCB...

How about all of the above for you. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mad Whore, who's also a mistress with a stinky CCB.

Why you need to mention Stinky 3x?? Yours so smelly? :biggrin: :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

You are another bully bashing me non-stop. Stop pretending PAP IB. Pui!

I never bashed you before. Only when you bashed me I called you 暴风女神 lorelei that's about it :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who still want to blame the demise of this forum on me when these mudlander bastards are allowed to bully and insult others freely with lies? What can a Sporean woman do to counter these vicious lies except to return vulgarities and greetings to their mudlander SLUT family? And then sinkies and moderator who did not help out got the cheek to turn around to call me mad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

I never bashed you before. Only when you bashed me I called you 暴风女神 lorelei that's about it :rolleyes:

No need to act blur. Bashing can be in many forms. You know I know heaven knows

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another big fat lie from mudlander. I only moved in to my JB house and met my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours first time in end 2012. Another proof that you are SINKIE so bloody aware of 2012 that must be the time of the first slander post which I didn't even pay much notice myself and not sure whether 2012 or 2013 as I didn't see it and didn't think I would be affected until much later when bastards in this forum started hovering around with chicken and mistress stories. You must be the mudlander slanderer. You are caught. Pui!

Cottonmouth mudlander psychopath slanderer kena caught lying. Too bad no sinkies want to provide even a copy of this slanderer post to me and see this mudlander bastard so ya ya now that many people bullied me and get away scotfree with moderators blessing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont see how a SG lady can be destroyed just by being called names!

We cant stop people from opening their mouths and say what they like but we can choose how we respond

Oh according to mudlander bastard cottonmouth I walked naked in India so these mudlander bastards must have stole my pics of me walking around in my house in house clothes too. These mudlander bastards are out to destroy me. Very good 53 guests now to see this vicious attack of me by mudlander psychopath THIEF cottonmouth with LIES and theft.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ginfreely, you sound like someone with a lot of unhappiness. Do drop by your nearest RC if you need help. The grassroots leaders and the PAP advisor are there to listen and offer help.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to ignore the filthy shit skins from India to Bangladesh to Pakistan to Saudi Arabia appearing under people I may know in Facebook? The proud result of vicious smearing by mudlander psychopaths.

Filthy shit filthy crime filthy thieves who come to see my facebook and that's why they are filthy shit skins. Nothing racist. Don't be filthy shit and do filthy shit crime if you don't want people to call you filthy shit skin.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this psychopath is the one who started with all the insults on Spore women and insinuating me....posting same shit photos of other countries women and labelled as Spore women...
But did Cottonmouth post any of your real-life photos or insult you first, before that first insult of yours in his thread? :confused:

I am also the one who confronted my neighbours first for their nonsense littering and dog barking firecrackers etc but they are ones who started the nonsense.
Real life is significantly different from internet life, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ginfreely, you sound like someone with a lot of unhappiness. Do drop by your nearest RC if you need help. The grassroots leaders and the PAP advisor are there to listen and offer help.

Don't come and bullshit. You are one of the bully dogs doing shaming of me walking around my house when you should be ashamed of being a thief stealing my pic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

But did Cottonmouth post any of your real-life photos or insult you first, before that first insult of yours in his thread? :confused:

Real life is significantly different from internet life, right? :wink:

Insulting Sporean women and insinuating me is not insult then called what? You don't know COWARD mudlanders are like that. They hover around me making insinuating remarks non-stop. And who say real life different? My barbarians mudlander Chinese neighbours also do dirty tricks behind throwing litter etc but acting blur when confronted.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Call them mad. Call them chicken. Call them mistress. Call them stinky stinky CCB.

It's so easy becos all sinkies will jump in to bash the Sporean woman. Proven by personal experience. All lies taken as gospel truths by sinkies. Poor Sporean woman. One person fight mudlanders bastards. One person fight sinkies. One person fight moderators. And how to fight filthy shit skins?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Johor Sultan where are you? Your mudlander Chinese subjects like cottonmouth and my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours are evil plus terrible people. Look at how I am being abused here for buying house in Iskandar. Where's justice?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

...and insinuating me...
What if, among the thousands of regular members and guests, there are some women who have suffered similar injustices in JB?
Should they also conclude that Cottonmouth was "insinuating" them? :confused:
If yes, then how can Cottonmouth be insinuating more than one woman? :*:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a normal office worker who worked hard for a living since age 15 become all these and exposed like a public toilet. Mudlanders you are scumbags of the earth that deserved to be hanged for your evil deeds.

Buy a house in JB and people who worked hard for living since age 15 become siao San. Mudlanders have no shame to open their mouth to slander people anyway they like. Pui their filthy mudlander mouth! Ownself full of mistress call others mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What if, among the thousands of regular members and guests, there are some women who have suffered similar injustices in JB?
Should they also conclude that Cottonmouth was "insinuating" them? :confused:
If yes, then how can Cottonmouth be insinuating more than one woman? :*:

Please lah they insinuate me by referring to certain face features of me since they know my identity and saw my Facebook photos. Any feature any info I shared or my friends talked all these bastard will take and insinuate me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's so easy becos all sinkies will jump in to bash the Sporean woman. Proven by personal experience. All lies taken as gospel truths by sinkies. Poor Sporean woman. One person fight mudlanders bastards. One person fight sinkies. One person fight moderators. And how to fight filthy shit skins?

And what did this Sporean woman do to deserve this gross injustice? Nothing except buy a house in JB.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

I did my part to explain to point out the ugly truths. It's definitely all got logic got talk. It's just that sinkies refused to believe there can be mudlander psychopath that are that evil and turned around to accuse me mad.

Don't be paranoid , there are jiu hoo kias every where
They couldn't make it in jiu hoo that's why they have to come here to slave ( no NS though :rolleyes: )
Not all jiu hoo kias are that bad except for the fucktard with a loose arse tonychat :p

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Filthy shit filthy crime filthy thieves who come to see my facebook and that's why they are filthy shit skins. Nothing racist. Don't be filthy shit and do filthy shit crime if you don't want people to call you filthy shit skin.

Hey Presto now I'm a different person.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This thread is only less than 4k views. How to make it more than 216k views like my India doctor thread?