• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

Nothing new. In the good old Delphi days it was even worse. They're here because in any other forum their accounts would be banned and deleted.

absolutely right. :p
i am one of the insane. :rolleyes:

can't thank u enough for not banning me. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Deeeeeeeeeeeeep Analysis of the beginnings of this war...

I AM IMPRESSED.
You actually went through the trouble of looking into all that, if I knew, I would have directed you to the post. This rabid whore of a bitch drew first blood with a lot of other people as though she's chaining a gangbang slaughter.

ginfreely the fucking sinkie bitch deserves every kick in her cunt that is coming her way with a final axe in between those legs. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like LKY once said,"all humans are sane.but some humans are more sane than others." -definitelyrealquotes.com.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing new. In the good old Delphi days it was even worse. They're here because in any other forum their accounts would be banned and deleted.

Hahahahahahaha. the good old Delphi days....
It's an Asylum of madness.

Say .. where's Lee Tar Bah, Chorut, Shulinga and all these people.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

ginfreely outside her house in Malaysia, fucked but not in her pussy.

1.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

At least he's actor, how to compare ..
ginfreely is just a stray succubus who goes around organising interracial gangbang, if you Chinese or Malaysian, she will reject you. She only want ah nehs to ravage her smelly punani. Fuck her like a seasoned whore. :biggrin:

Wait are you sidodulakau?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I AM IMPRESSED.
You actually went through the trouble of looking into all that, if I knew, I would have directed you to the post. This rabid whore of a bitch drew first blood with a lot of other people as though she's chaining a gangbang slaughter.

ginfreely the fucking sinkie bitch deserves every kick in her cunt that is coming her way with a final axe in between those legs. :biggrin:

She's a feminist/female feminazi advocate. You write anything insulting females she will come after you but also bashes mudland females as mistresses at the same time. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I AM IMPRESSED.

As I mentioned before, boss should award flatearner with the title inf-csi.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She's a feminist/female feminazi advocate. You write anything insulting females she will come after you but also bashes mudland females as mistresses at the same time. :biggrin:

she will be the death of the forum. mark my words. i've seen it happened too many times before.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the tips, need new ways to fuck this smelly cunt deeper.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

she will be the death of the forum. mark my words. i've seen it happened too many times before.

To be honest, this forum is nothing like the heydays of delphi at the current state, not sure if you consider this alive.
ginfreely the chaocheebye has been a serial nutcase all the way back since 2012, she's one seasoned whore, just fucked by different people till they get tired then dump her smelly used cunt.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226098-Yet-more

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are bloody stupid investigator jumping to conclusions based on what happened on the surface. I am also the one who confronted my neighbours first for their nonsense littering and dog barking firecrackers etc but they are ones who started the nonsense. And this psychopath is the one who started with all the insults on Spore women and insinuating me starting from SINKIE glockman and qweqweqw time including this thread that you digged out. He is definitely the SINKIE clone writing the same way and posting same shit photos of other countries women and labelled as Spore women and even the click here for photo details pattern are consistent. Sinkies like you are moron no wonder always lead by the nose by foreigners with dirty tricks.

I've just finished searching through Cottonmouth's threads, and the following post of yours was your very first reply in any of his threads, replying to Wunderfool about one and a half months ago:

30-10-2016, 06:45 PM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237095-Typical-Sinkie-bitch-who-thinks-only-she-s-right&p=2530226#post2530226

So to be fair, I'm afraid you were the one who started this whole quarrel with Cottonmouth, simply because Cottonmouth had not insulted you before you insulted him first. :o
And I also have to say that I agree with Cottonmouth saying:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238741-Dear-ginfreely-very-sorry-if-this-offends-you-because-I-m-defending-zhihau-but&p=2546811#post2546811

If I were you, I would apologize to Cottonmouth. :o
After that, if Cottonmouth continues insulting you, then I would agree with you that Cottonmouth is in the wrong. :wink:

And just to prevent any misunderstanding, I want you to know that I believe all your stories about your real-life problems with certain Chinese Malaysians in JB; but Cottonmouth (and many others you've accused) is not one of them, in my opinion. :o

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Release the kraken, fuck the bitch with every tentacle!! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD LIAR mudlander slanderer cottonmouth aka glockman aka qweqweqw aka SINKIE. Asked you leave name and NRIC dare not. Asked you call out Johor Sultan name and say loud loud you are telling the truths about me being public toilet dare not. But act blur and churned out more lies of "seasoned whore" really a bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese just like my barbarian mudlander neighbours.

Ok you dare not call out Johor Sultan. Let me call out for you. Esteemed Johor Sultan, please see the great injustice here happening to a good tourist and investor in JB who has provided free public road sweeping service for JB public road for one year. Your mudlander Chinese Subjects have smeared me as public toilet. Please do something about it. I can prove I am not and never once a whore or public toilet if you can throw him to jail.

See everyone? That's the difference between telling truths and telling lies, high class and low class people.

I AM IMPRESSED.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please lah another smart alec bully. Airing grievances and return insults cannot but you and others bully people can. Heaven knows you know I know whether I am the bully or I am the victim fighting back bullies. If the forum should die, that's becos no efforts were made to rein in bullies. I started by asking moderator to ban insults but ignored and have no choice but to return vulgarities and insults to such bullies left to insult and trample me freely. So blame Leongsam and bullies for any demise, not me.

been in online forums and bulletin boards (when they were first called) since the early 90s, and in all those forums that died off, there was a recurring theme: one nutcase hogged all threads and folders and posted same old shit over and over again for a year until regulars, irregular oldies and newbies gave up. in 4 niche forums that went kaput due to low turnout (not even guests wished to show up) and owners giving up, all nutcases claimed they were "female" handles (to exact sympathies and portray an air of vulnerability and victimization) and two were moderators (what were the owners thinking?). owners were either too forgiving or too relaxed about banning anyone - anyway, banning or censoring didn't work as nutcases return with new handles and clones, and more of them. it seemed that nutcases were either hired trolls or voluntary individuals with axes to grind. not all of them had the desire and purpose to shut the forums down as they were places for these nutcases to vent and release their pent up insanity, but the result was unmitigated forum bad behavior which led to chasing everyone away by constant fighting, unending accusations, repetitive nonsense. one forum suddenly went silent except for the owner and nutcase mod when admin admitted to nutcase mod "he" had the power to read every member's private messages including those that were "deleted". that was "suicidal" on the admin's part as nutcase mod disclosed that private info and admission from admin to all in new sticky thread to tell the world that "her" back was protected and covered by admin as "he" could snitch to "her" about private conversations among members talking shit about "her". "she" insisted she's always right and flawless. hell knoweth no fury like a crazy bitch scorned.

Last edited: