• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
tenor.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL... You got whistled at by Indians?
They must have saw your nip slip when you were walking outside the compounds of your house without bra.
How many times I must repeat you Malaysian Chinese ganged up with Malaysian Indians to knock my walls to lure me out of my house at night to steal photos and then spread to indua Iran etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no truth or lies with a conjecture.
You have the option to dispute with evidence that he's not a customer.
Malaysian cheebye defame me with hot air then expect me to show evidence! Hey your Malaysian mother wife daughters are all chickens! Truth according to your fucking standard!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times I must repeat you Malaysian Chinese ganged up with Malaysian Indians to knock my walls to lure me out of my house at night to steal photos and then spread to indua Iran etc.

I don't think there were instructions given for you to walk out without your bra.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think there were instructions given for you to walk out without your bra.
I didn’t walk out I am in my garden. You are a thief caught now trying to twist it to my fault! I walk in my garden aka my house compound only and you Malaysian thieves steal my photos!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian cheebye defame me with hot air then expect me to show evidence! Hey your Malaysian mother wife daughters are all chickens! Truth according to your fucking standard!

I'm fine if you think they are chickens.
You have no evidence that you are not a chicken.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think you are Eve? Walking around without your bra in your garden? What a terrible immoral loose woman you are.
Late at night cannot walk around in night gown? Immoral Malaysian Thieves with no shame that’s you! Immoral garbage protecting garbage.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm fine if you think they are chickens.
You have no evidence that you are not a chicken.
I have and issued virginity test challenge but you coward malicious liars dare not take up. Still telling lies that I have no proof when I have and that’s why I am not scared of KT latha or LJ McCully suing me. So shameless liar is you!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Late at night cannot walk around in night gown? Immoral Malaysian Thieves with no shame that’s you! Immoral garbage protecting garbage.

That's why they speculate that you are a woman of the night, you wear night gown walk around with no bra for easy access. I believe you are an indecent woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why they speculate that you are a woman of the night, you wear night gown walk around with no bra for easy access. I believe you are an indecent woman.
That must be what your chicken mother wife daughters did for easy access whereas I am a virgin. Pui!