• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jiuhukia says hello to (vir)gin.
d311f859-351e-4f9d-91a9-33882f0e112e.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quite a chiobu if you ask me.

Can't disagree with you. My standard is out of style. She is definitely a virgin chiobu by the way she anxiously covered her private part. You must be salivating at her that gives her the fright. :smile:

Last edited:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely, please advise on your actual cup size, I would like to gift you a tailor made bra. If you have an abnormally large nipple, do indicate since a receptacle area will be needed to accomodate your big nipple.

10637302.jpg

Last edited:

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither did I do volunteer work because of karma but because I wanted to return to society for the bursaries and scholarship that I received! If you really wish me well you should be targeting the criminals doing sexual harassment spewing malicious lies and not me!
You received scholarship, means you are an intelligent and educated person. So why do you come across as an unsound minded person? Wif so many people target you, I think you are at fault. You need to calm down and find peace within yourself, so you can find peace with other people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been following this thread closely. Why? This is because I really admire @ginfreely for her relentless persistency to come back each time, no matter how long her absence she took time to answer each of you cyberbully's attack on her. This type of strength inside her should be followed by everyone to live a meaningful and fulfilled life never fear bullies in real life or cyber.

Press On my fair Ginfreely you have my support.

Fuck you all cyberbullies!

Good that you have done the right thing to speak up against bullies using sexual harassment to win! You are the second one after Huat-Ah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody hell! just banned her lah.. why waste so many people time to rebuke and waiting for her to CB back.
Hey I remember you buying a house or you bought a house in JB. That must be why you so hard up to want me banned. I just caught @glockman telling lies playing victim so why ban me and not him?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please quote that post of mine in which I said I agreed with you that he was "insinuating insults" on you before you insulted him back.
Once again, the following were my exact words:
sammyboy.com/posts/2716572

sammyboy.com/posts/2717164

so how am I agreeing with you that he was "insinuating insults" on you?
confused-gif.40552
o_O

If you're referring to his insults after 30 October 2016, which were actually direct insults and not just "insinuating" you, and if you're using those examples to claim that he started the quarrel, then I'm afraid you're simply trying to cover up the fact that you were truly the one who "drew first blood", in order to play the "victim". :(

The only way you can win this argument is if you can manage to find a post of his before that post of yours (on "30-10-2016, 06:45 PM") in which he clearly mentions "ginfreely" or in which he quotes your post to reply to; and obviously, if you do manage to find it, please post it in this thread, otherwise you would also be guilty of "hot air", right?
wink-gif.40439
So your this post is not agreeing with me that he is insinuating insults on me? Then you answer the question lor how he knows beforehand about me walking naked in India and why was he saying that if it’s not to insinuate insults on me?

I already asked @Cottonmouth multiple times on this and proven beyond doubt he was not able to answer why he knew beforehand and the fact you said someone told him in private and then I replied who is the someone other than the fellow thief means you clearly know the truth that he is either the thief or fellow thief that spread my photos to India Iran etc and yet you blatantly act blur to say he didn’t insult me first when he was obviously insinuating insults on me first.

You are a malicious liar Malaysian garbage protecting garbage and why don’t answer my question when are you going to say sorry for falsely accusing me vain to upgrade to landed lifestyle and that’s why bought landed in JB when that’s not the truth at all? When???

musashi said:
If you had not insulted him first, and if he ended up insulting (NOT"insinuating") you first at any point in time after he joined in early October 2016, then I would agree with you that he (and not you) was the one who started the quarrel.
wink-gif.40439

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You "guess"? Please be sure!
wink-gif.40439

emoticonblog-jpg.41809
I guess and I said I guess. So what is the problem? I am not jw5 and can’t say for sure what he is thinking inside but whoever want to see the truth would have seen by now zhihau is not as nice as he seems and obviously targeted me and me only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning aunty gin, hope you orgasm many many last night with your customers.
When are you going to turn over a new leaf and do the right thing like Nike? I guess never and that’s why evil people have to be banned from doing evil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You received scholarship, means you are an intelligent and educated person. So why do you come across as an unsound minded person? Wif so many people target you, I think you are at fault. You need to calm down and find peace within yourself, so you can find peace with other people.
So many people target me means I am at fault? What kind of logic is this? You never heard of political machinery running behind to label their opponents as such and such to win their game? Like what they did to Hilary Clinton to win the election.