• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Virus is SoISee

Virus's mother wife daughters are famous prostitutes. My pleasure to introduce virus whore family to the world. You can fuck them 24x7x365. Cheap fucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is the Perfect Storm Over for Markets?

Top guns like jim pickards, jim rogers, marc faber, andy xie all share the same sentiments. Central banks hv lost the plot. The evolving market will b out of control n hands of central banks. What happen next is austerity measures similar to greece after bank runs. The confidence that you lend them faux money for interest rates which they cant afford to pay due to increased default. N surge of large tranche withdrawal will result in this. Watch japan n latin america.

Virus's mother wife daughters are famous prostitutes. My pleasure to introduce virus whore family to the world. You can fuck them 24x7x365. Cheap fucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

For every post that he disturbed me outside of this thread, I will return his prostitute greetings to his posts in other threads. He has done two today and I have only returned one so far, pending his posts. I will make his prostitute family famous!

Again the ball is in virus's court. Don't blame me for disrupting threads.

Justice! Justice! Justice!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

For every post that he disturbed me outside of this thread, I will return his prostitute greetings to his posts in other threads. He has done two today and I have only returned one so far, pending his posts. I will make his prostitute family famous!

Again the ball is in virus's court. Don't blame me for disrupting threads.

Justice! Justice! Justice!

Look at virus, I RETURN his greetings twice only and he behave so righteous asking me to fuck off from other people threads wor. Really can puke from these bullies' hypocrisy. I am sure the two greetings he did to me today completely forgotten and he will say his conscience rest well. Tell himself to fuck off lah from me. Following me around like a mad dog. Fuck off virus!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at virus, I RETURN his greetings twice only and he behave so righteous asking me to fuck off from other people threads wor. Really can puke from these bullies' hypocrisy. I am sure the two greetings he did to me today completely forgotten and he will say his conscience rest well. Tell himself to fuck off lah from me. Following me around like a mad dog. Fuck off virus!

FO! FO! FO virus bastard son of mother kunt!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Putting retirement savings in equities pays off in long run

Signing up with local brokerages have many advantages that will almost always outweigh the savings of commission. Firstly, you have local helpline to call to ask for technical questions, the time difference between a US help line will almost always mean you gotta wait till late into the night to ask for help. Secondly, if using overseas online brokers, you gotta wire funds overseas which mean incur wire charges, have to open an overseas bank account which often has high minimum limit to open and maintain. Trading with local brokerages means no wire transfers as all can settle instantaneously with EPS and in SGD. The cheapest brokerage i have encounter so far is Stanchart which charges 0 comm for trading of shares, OCBC charges a flat fee but have excellent call center support anytime of the day, with a dedicated broker's direct line to call. Buying from local brokerage means all equities are SGX-custodialed, which give peace of mind. I have no idea about whether overseas brokers allow SGX as custodial. I only top-up my funds twice a year and hold some utilities and telco shares, therefore i pay very little comm since its a flat-fee model.

Believe me, the immediate concern is more on deciding which shares and funds to buy rather than worry about the charges. Meanwhile, take a look at the local brokerages promo.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/s...ions;-rewards;-additional-offers-4944484.html

Sounds good then to use local brokerage for USA. I use OCBC too but only for SGX.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the past I would have recommended Etrade a US discount broker but they are giving up clients with a Spore address.
I suspect it is because MAS(Monetary Authority of Spore) is making it expensive for them to do to business in Spore:(

There are currently two US brokers with operations in Spore ThinkorSwim & OptionExpress.

So which of the two US brokers you using?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

If it is an ETF, better to buy more during downturns like what we saw in early 2016. Invest in it periodically or use some form of dollar cost averaging.

Good advice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

being a malay is not a crime, you dafatfuggy twit

stop being a racist, I am a burmese and the whole world know it.

Leongsam

Tell that to yourself. Being a Chinese is not a crime, you highlight me chinese first. Fucking virus piece if shit, stop being a racist!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at wunderfool posts #168 and #169 and the time interval between the posts and you will know he intentionally up the thread after 12 hours interval. He does not want this matter to rest only shows his true intention. Signs of a manipulative lowlife indeed. He will find any reason to up the thread by acting kind or asking about monikers. LOL!

Happens again as predicted.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No point correcting that bugger unless you are able to feed 5000 people with just 5 loaves of Sunshine bread and thereafter still have 10 loaves of Gardenia roti as leftover.

The Way, the Truth and the Life

You speaking from experience. Your mother wife daughters were able to feed 5000 people with just 5 loaves of Sunshine bread and thereafter still have 10 loaves of Gardenia roti as leftover.

The Way, the Truth and the Life

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Update: fours times attacks of me in other thread. Greetings to be returned to him in other threads.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cheng Bock Indecisive! Can Only Decide On Friday If He Will Run Again! KFC Please

Hi evil twin, have you ask Wendy Kunt to fark spider yet?