• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Confirmed plus chop you are related to mudlander bastard tekkun who insinuated I am an ostrich.

Many men fuck your phua CB smelly CB baby mother from spore to Indonesia.

Thread close. Half time. It's mating time :biggrin:

maxresdefault.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this is to the unknown one who sent reputation of "fuck your mum corpse"

Many men fuck your phua CB smelly CB baby mother from spore to Indonesia

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ignore insults and get called ostrich by mudlander bastards tekkun and chootchiew . Confront insults and get called mad by mudlanders and sinkies. Who started it? The mudlander psychopath who smeared me and started the insults.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Buy a house in JB and get called ostrich by mudlander bastards tekkun and chootchiew. Why? For ignoring their insults.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and get called mad by mudlanders and sinkies bastards for finally returning insults to bastards who explicitly and implicitly insulted you first.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and get called ostrich by mudlander bastards tekkun and chootchiew. Why? For ignoring their insults.

Who say that not true comments just ignore will be ok? Ignored and get called ostrich. Ignored and get called slut. Ignored and get called public toilet.

And mudlander bastard chootchiew is so damn proud to repeat lies of ostrich mating. Buy a house a house in JB and a virgin become an ostrich in mating.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone can see now who started insults and repeating insults? It's always the bastards not me who only returned insults.

Confirmed plus chop you are related to mudlander bastard tekkun who insinuated I am an ostrich.

Which one is more chio ? :biggrin:

ostrich-10000.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who say that not true comments just ignore will be ok? Ignored and get called ostrich. Ignored and get called slut. Ignored and get called public toilet.

And mudlander bastard chootchiew is so damn proud to repeat lies of ostrich mating. Buy a house a house in JB and a virgin become an ostrich in mating.

Mudlander bastard chootchiew just repeated ostrich again. Now everyone can see who started insults and keep repeating insults? Always the bastards never me who only returned greetings to their cunt bitches at home.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone can see now who started insults and repeating insults? It's always the bastards not me who only returned insults.

ostrich.jpg

Sbf bros beware of ostrich running amok :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander bastard chootchiew just repeated ostrich again. Now everyone can see who started insults and keep repeating insults? Always the bastards never me who only returned greetings to their cunt bitches at home.

Mudlander bastard chootchiew just repeated ostrich YET again. Now everyone can see who started insults and keep repeating insults? Always the bastards never me who only returned greetings to their cunt bitches at home.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many men fuck your phua CB smelly CB baby mother wife daughters from spore to Indonesia.

Closed up shot. Front view of a gone berserk ostrich :biggrin:

8bd4429296d3da7a92a7bedbcf226e5a.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander bastard chootchiew just repeated ostrich YET again. Now everyone can see who started insults and keep repeating insults? Always the bastards never me who only returned greetings to their cunt bitches at home.

Mudlander bastard chootchiew just repeated ostrich YET YET again. Now everyone can see who is MAD and who started insults and keep repeating insults? Always the bastards never me who only returned greetings to their cunt bitches at home.