• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Didn't I move out from my house more than two years ago from my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours? Did they stop harassing me with firecrackers and litter? No they continue harassing me for next two years at my new place. Barbarian bullies will never stop even when you walk away. Proven. These barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours ought to be executed to death. Scumbags of the earth.
Your real-life neighbours are one thing. :wink:

And look at his mudlander hypocrisy about me fighting till death when he and other cuberbullies are are the ones bullying me nonstop.
But anonymous people communicating with one another via:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forums
is another, and a different, thing. :wink:
Like what I've said before in another thread one week ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2547490#post2547490
And this psychopath is the one who started with all the insults on Spore women and insinuating me....posting same shit photos of other countries women and labelled as Spore women...
But did Cottonmouth post any of your real-life photos or insult you first, before that first insult of yours in his thread? :confused:

I am also the one who confronted my neighbours first for their nonsense littering and dog barking firecrackers etc but they are ones who started the nonsense.
Real life is significantly different from internet life, right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, semaj2357, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to melaka

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful shit lies without any shame.

Cottonmouth is confirmed plus chop mudlander who knows hospital permai and his mother in hospital permai after he sold her to cover his backside when his assets drop 30%.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Truth about women

Crazy idiot twisting all my words nonstop.

Then what are you talking about? :confused:
If:

(by the way, it's "sick", not "sicked", unless you meant sickened. :wink:), then are you implying that whenever any woman falls sick, she can still be her:

? :confused: :*:
If it's a small sickness, then I would agree with you. :wink:

Then from now on, please don't reply to any of my posts. :wink:
But if you wish, you may talk about me to other sammyboy.com members, to yourself or even to other people outside sammyboy.com and in real life! :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fo from me liar. Cottonmouth aka SINKIE and you are shameless LIARS who started everthing. Each time you repeat your lie on cottonmouth to assault me, don't expect me to keep quiet and let you tell lies of me without fucking your phua CB family.

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, semaj2357, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to melaka

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful shit lies without any shame.

Cottonmouth is confirmed plus chop mudlander who knows hospital permai and his mother in hospital permai after he sold her to cover his backside when his assets drop 30%.

Your real-life neighbours are one thing. :wink:

But anonymous people communicating with one another via:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forums
is another, and a different, thing. :wink:
Like what I've said before in another thread one week ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2547490#post2547490

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have proven yourself to be evil bastard attacking me nonstop. Don't come and blame me for cursing your innocent family when you and others are harming innocent me. Blame yourself for your own evil.

By the way, I have also ostracized them; so following your logic, they are also evil (especially since you have even cursed them quite a number of times), right? :wink:
If yes, then ironically, I would agree with you on this! :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My family are not innocent, and neither are you. :wink:

Yeah right so said you the evil. Believe you is idiot. Anyway I already reported my mudland neighbours to mudland police after 4 years. Enough said whether I am innocent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and report mudland police after 4 years of abuse by barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours. Btw the mudland police I met are nice and polite. Nothing like those in the Australian house buyer case. But then I still believe the Australian story of abuse by mudland police. Why not? Not innocent and suffered real injustice who will have so much grievances?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway I already reported my mudland neighbours to mudland police after 4 years. Enough said whether I am innocent.
Even if you are truly innocent in your real life and your "mudland neighbours" are totally guilty, you are CERTAINLY guilty and FAR from innocent here at sammyboy.com. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are definitely proven evil mudlander twisting my words nonstop.

Even if you are truly innocent in your real life and your "mudland neighbours" are totally guilty, you are CERTAINLY guilty and far from innocent here at sammyboy.com. :(

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the benefit of idiots here, let me put in explicit details.
Thank you very much! :p

Men need women to be their nurse and that's what women do as wives.
Couple of points:

1. How many women are wives, especially here in Singapore? :wink:
2. How many wives (once again, especially here in Singapore) take such good care of their husbands whenever they fall sick? :wink:
Or are most husbands usually taken care of by hospital nurses (including male nurses) whenever they fall seriously sick enough? :wink:

But women live longer than men and when it's their time to fall sick, the men aka their husbands are long dead and so the women are their own nurse.
Once again, do you mean ALL women? :wink:
Maybe that's the case for all the women you know personally; but if you assume that's the case for all women in the world, or even just here in Singapore, then you are proving yourself to be very narrow-minded. :(

Can't believe there are such idiots who can't understand such simple thing or rather such evil people who will twist everthing and anything you said? Just need to look at mudlander flatearth to believe there are. This is not the first time but many times he did this nonsense.
I also find it hard to believe that such women, like ginfreely, exists! :eek:
But since it's a fact, I'll just have to accept it, not just believe. :(

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fo from me you evil mudlander twisting my words nonstop. Any opinion given by me you will twist it to dictate whether majority or all. That's my view of the truth of women and never did I say it's all women or majority of women but statistically women live much longer than men is the truth.

Thank you very much! :p

Couple of points:

1. How many women are wives, especially here in Singapore? :wink:
2. How many wives (once again, especially here in Singapore) take such good care of their husbands whenever they fall sick? :wink:
Or are most husbands usually taken care of by hospital nurses (including male nurses) whenever they fall seriously sick enough? :wink:

Once again, do you mean ALL women? :wink:
Maybe that's the case for all the women you know personally; but if you assume that's the case for all women in the world, or even just here in Singapore, then you are proving yourself to be very narrow-minded. :(

I also find it hard to believe that such a woman like ginfreely exists! :eek:
But since it's a fact, I'll just have to accept it, not just believe. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who should be inducted?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

some say from jurong to bukit permai
doth the smell travel from fatfugs ccb
this resident siao lang has a constant need for a dildo
using it to decorate the pudenda like a mistletoe :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who keep 5 or 6 dogs in tiny cages for long hours during the day and night. Resulting in these poor dogs barking nonstop and causing nuisance to neighbours. And yes many dogs cramped in tiny cages for long hours stink too.

Would you keep pet dogs in this manner? Only barbarian hypocrites will do that. At least the PRCs are honest to keep dogs like that are to eat them. Not like my hypocrite barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who think their pet dogs are not worthy of a decent living space in their homes and keep them in cages outside their house or at the edge of their house and yet portraying themselves as dog lovers on Facebook.

Barbarians better don't act high class to keep dogs. I respect those who are honest who keep dogs in this way eat them and not acting as dog lover on Facebook while keeping dogs in tiny cages and stacked up at a corner for long hours each day (which caused them to bark non stop).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a virgin who never need dildo in my life but your phua CB wife need dildo as your penis is one cm.

some say from jurong to bukit permai
doth the smell travel from fatfugs ccb
this resident siao lang has a constant need for a dildo
using it to decorate the pudenda like a mistletoe :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who should be inducted?

A bunch of shameless bullies crying wolf as victim when they are shamelessly bullying me many to one for years.