• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Ghostly' knocking in the dead of night leaves residents of a Johor village spooked

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest.
Can your dog detect daughter dearest, I have a little piece of cloth from her which she used to wash her chitsu.

You look at the size of her fucking cheebye, how can it be a little piece of cloth????

e317f17145e0c4521b19a42067aaf0f8d5-19-anish-kapoor-vandalism.rsquare.w700.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont think igot 3rd eye bro but i strongly believe i very suay (bad luck) i get to see these things.
i got to see my grandpa soul on the day he died.
i get to dream my grandma 3 times when the day she died.
i get to see alot of souls in a shape like small cloud flying in the hospital room my dear wife had misscarraige (australia)
i get to see pochong
i get to see ghost with horn
i get to see chinese boy soul during 7 month
i get to see tall "black man" standing on the roof in kampong
i get to see old nenek when i stay over night at my cousin house
i and my 5 year old daughter get to see old tall ang mo man in our cabin taking cruise (Australia)

Seeing those spirits aka jinns is not suay though cheena like to consider tat as bad luck. But tats Muslim point of view lah.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont think igot 3rd eye bro but i strongly believe i very suay (bad luck) i get to see these things.
i got to see my grandpa soul on the day he died.
i get to dream my grandma 3 times when the day she died.
i get to see alot of souls in a shape like small cloud flying in the hospital room my dear wife had misscarraige (australia)
i get to see pochong
i get to see ghost with horn
i get to see chinese boy soul during 7 month
i get to see tall "black man" standing on the roof in kampong
i get to see old nenek when i stay over night at my cousin house
i and my 5 year old daughter get to see old tall ang mo man in our cabin taking cruise (Australia)
My friend saw a smashed up car accident ghost. I was right beside him. He was wincing and looking away. I cant see anuthjng

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are jinns good or bad thingy?

Jinn have their own civilisation. Just like humans. The best of jinn is the worst of man.

And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden.[ Al-Jinn 72:6]

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think why most people are afraid of ghost is becas they unsure whether it exist KNN just acknowledge there is then you will not be afraid anymore KNN in fact my uncle wish he can see ghost then he will ask him/her for some help KNN leemember they were also once a human and next time you will also become a ghost what for you scare KNN of course don't suddenly appear next to you becas even a human suddenly tap you from nowhere you also scare KNN

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a scientist by profession but i believe in such things. but I only kana one time, have put it behind my mind long ago as being too superstitious affects how a person function.

secondary sch time kana before...

was in boys brigade, took part in some stupid topo test to get some silly badge (which i failed LOL). somehow the stupid officers planned part of the route have to walk into the christian lim chu kang crematory as a form of confidence building experience. all of us were actually instructed to stay on the main road (tar one) and walked for about 30 mins with our belonging in a bag (about 15kg), our torch light and a stick.

it was almost 20 years ago so exact details i might missed out a bit. so what happened was before going in, they started with some minor xtain prayer (i just join in even i am not xtain) as boys bridage is a xtain organisation. so this is how we were instructed to walk, in a group of 10. I am X at the corner right, rest of the A and B are my friends.

AAABX
AAAAA

halfway into the road when we are inside, its super dark, I saw 3 very pale luminous green figures. One seems to me standing straight, another squatting, another seems to be just lying on the road. as lim chu kang is open terrain, you can see very far, they are around say....300m to 400m away from me. I was actually thinking it was my officers/peers trying to be funny, trying to scare us. I was thinking in my heart this time round I can pretend to be scare go in and beat the shit out of them using the walking aid I have in my hands. This kind of effect in my mind can be easily achieved by using fluid inside the luminous stick and a clothes. we often scare the shit out of one another, so I was thinking then this was one of their pranks.

we were all instructed to stay on the main tar road, and just follow the main road and walked. The 3 figures were on the main road say 300m away as mentioned, at least that was what I thought I saw. So I listen to the instruction and followed the path with my friends along the road, walking straight towards the figures.

Suddenly my friend B pulled me, asked...
"where you going?"

"merely following the main road and walked, isn't that the instruction?"

"Yah that the instruction, follow the main road and walk, you see where you are going."

after talking to my friends I turn and looked, the road is no longer there and all i saw was a huge drain merely say 1 m away from me. If my friends did not stopped me I would have fell inside. So I just told my friend B I am a bit tired and need a bit of help, can I hold his bag and walk as I cannot see well at night now (I no longer trust my vision).

The 3 figures were still there, but immediately when I no longer walked towards them, their figure slowly changed to a orb. as mentioned lim chu kang is an open terrain. I can see them slowly changing their sharp into a orb and them merge with the street lamp. the whole transformation process took place very slowly. I have no idea how long we walked but definitely more than 10 mins, and I can see them slowly changes the sharp throughout the 10 mins.

that is the day I know how extreme fear feels like. you feel damn cold till your hands and legs keep shaking, and your teeth keep rubbing each other and you feel like peeing.

Last edited:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a scientist by profession but i believe in such things. but I only kana one time, have put it behind my mind long ago as being too superstitious affects how a person function properly and efficiently.

secondary sch time kana before...

was in boys brigade, then took part in some stupid topo test to get some silly batch (which i failed LOL). somehow the stupid officers planned part of the route have to walk into the christian lim chu kang crematory as a form of confidence building experience. all of us were actually instructed to stay on the main road (tar one) and walked for about 30 mins inside with our belonging in a bag (about 15kg), our torch light and a stick.

it was almost 20 years ago so exact details i might missed out a bit. so what happened was before really going in they started with some minor xtain prayer (i just join in even i am not one) as boys bridage is a xtain organisation. so this is how we were instructed to walk in a group of 10. I am X at the corner right, rest of the A and B are my friends.

AAABX
AAAAA

halfway into the road when we are inside, its super dark, I saw 3 very pale luminous green figures. One seems to me standing straight, another squating, another seems to be just lying on the road. as lim chu kang is open terrain, you can see very far, they are around say....300m to 400m away from me. I was actually thinking it was my officers/peers trying to be funny trying to scare us. I was thinking in my heart this time round I can pretend to be scare go in and beat the shit out of them using the walking aid I have in my hands. This kind of effect in my mind can be easily achieved by using fluid inside the luminous stick and a cloth. we often scare the shit out of one another, so I was thinking then this was one of their pranks.

we were all instructed to stay on the main tar road, and just follow the main road and walk. The 3 figures were on the main road say 300m away, at least that is what I saw. So I listen to the instruction and followed the path with my friends along the road, walking straight towards the figure.

Suddenly my friend B pulled me, asked...
"where you going?"

"merely following the main road and walked, isn't that the instruction?"

"Yah that the instruction, follow the main road and walk, you see where you are going."

after talking to my friends I turn and looked, the road is no longer there and all i saw was a huge drain merely say 1 m away from me. If my friends did not stopped me I would have felled inside. So I just told my friend B I am a bit tired and need a bit of help, can I hold his bag and walk as I cannot see well at night now (I no longer trust my vision).

The 3 figures were still there, but immediately when I no longer walked towards them, their figure slowly changed to a orb. as mentioned lim chu kang is an open terrain. I can see them slowly changing their sharp into a orb and them merge with the street lamp. the whole transformation process took place very slowly. I have no idea how long we walked but definitely more than 10 mins, and I can see them slowly changes the sharp throughout the 10 mins.

that is the day I know how extreme fear feels like. you feel damn cold till your hands and legs keep shaking, and your teeth keep rubbing each other and you feel like peeing.

I believe thy should stop do brave test walking at cremation because it is dangerous. It is the place where the dead rest and of course there are ghost there.

Afew things might happen if the boy or girl have a weak mind they might get possessed or something will follow them home.

Last time when I was a boy in kampong me and my cousin loves to catch spiders near the longkang and there a huge tall old tree the seed is red colour. One day I catch spider there and when home I couldn’t walk or stand!
Whenever I stand my leg so heaven and painful.

My grandparent notice I was like handicapped person dragging myself on the floor and grandma. call one of my uncle he came and say some prayers and massage my leg the massage he press not hard but the pain is out of this world end up 4 people hold me lol.
After the massage he told me that I step on something I not supposed to step and my leg being locked.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe thy should stop do brave test walking at cremation because it is dangerous. It is the place where the dead rest and of course there are ghost there.

Afew things might happen if the boy or girl have a weak mind they might get possessed or something will follow them home.

Last time when I was a boy in kampong me and my cousin loves to catch spiders near the longkang and there a huge tall old tree the seed is red colour. One day I catch spider there and when home I couldn’t walk or stand!
Whenever I stand my leg so heaven and painful.

My grandparent notice I was like handicapped person dragging myself on the floor and grandma. call one of my uncle he came and say some prayers and massage my leg the massage he press not hard but the pain is out of this world end up 4 people hold me lol.
After the massage he told me that I step on something I not supposed to step and my leg being locked.

I never tell this story to any of my friends there, even after the incident. I think I am the only one that saw the 3 figures that day. when the whole thing end the first thing in my mind was to go and pee and go sleep and hope morning come fast. this kind of thing say already also no one believes you, think you big hole blow cannon.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never tell this story to any of my friends there, even after the incident. I think I am the only one that saw the 3 figures that day. when the whole thing end the first thing in my mind was to go and pee and go sleep and hope morning come fast. this kind of thing say already also no one believes you, think you big hole blow cannon.

Cant blame them those who never see ghost before they hard to believe it does exist.
Once they seen it with their own eyes then they becomes a believer just like me lol

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jinn been around way before the existence of mankind. They can see us n come to our world. They have the power to appear before u. But we dont have the power n ability like jinn.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jinn been around way before the existence of mankind. They can see us n come to our world. They have the power to appear before u. But we dont have the power n ability like jinn.

that is an islamic belief. not sure what is Jinn equivalence in other Abrahamic religion. fallen archangel? devil?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is an islamic belief. not sure what is Jinn equivalence in other Abrahamic religion. fallen archangel? devil?

Slight diff in definition. But culprite is the devil. Very important in islamic aspect cos the devil aka iblis, will distract n lead mankind astray. Tons of info on subject of jinn in Quran n hadiths. Once we know the jinn origin, characteristic, agenda etc then mankind would be careful n not be fooled by them!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I vividly remembered my BMT days in Tekong camp one hearing a woman crying around 3am near the cookhouse. Many of us heard it but were too tired to be bothered by it....

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slight diff in definition. But culprite is the devil. Very important in islamic aspect cos the devil aka iblis, will distract n lead mankind astray. Tons of info on subject of jinn in Quran n hadiths. Once we know the jinn origin, characteristic, agenda etc then mankind would be careful n not be fooled by them!

although does not believe in any of the Abrahamic religion, do know it quite well as took a few years of forced religious study on it during my boys brigade days. It is strange that this concept of belief is not emphasis or missing in Christianity. Judaism, Islam, Christianity is the same religion which splits and developed independently as the belief spread, mainly due to cultural and political reasons. Its is really strange that such concepts are missing in Christianity. you sure its really in the Quran and not just local folks belief?