• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Ghostly' knocking in the dead of night leaves residents of a Johor village spooked

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some years back, me and ex wife walking our late dog Bongo around mother in law neighborhood at Flora, Changi Prison area. I still remember that night slight drizzle. We were heading back home and I told ex wifey I wanted to go to Esso kiosk nearby to buy cig. We were walking at this pavement just outside this office building at Jalan Bina. That building open carpark has a small Indian prayers altar located at the car park. Used to have an Indian temple there before it was demolished so the building management decided to set up a small prayers altar there so that the Indian devotees could come and pray. Back then, the ex Changi prison main hangman would pray in the early hours of Friday morning at the old temple site there before going for his first hanging job of the day. At the pavement there, my dog suddenly refused to continue walking. Wife mentioned about some flowery smell. Told her just continue walking. I had to pull the leash hard and forced my dog to walk.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a famous temple at old holland road. Inside private estate. Many many sightings. My friend was sleeping in his car. Woke up cant move. Woman in whute was staring at him through window. He closed his eyes until he can move again. Dont screw around in those areas

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
although does not believe in any of the Abrahamic religion, do know it quite well as took a few years of forced religious study on it during my boys brigade days. It is strange that this concept of belief is not emphasis or missing in Christianity. Judaism, Islam, Christianity is the same religion which splits and developed independently as the belief spread, mainly due to cultural and political reasons. Its is really strange that such concepts are missing in Christianity. you sure its really in the Quran and not just local folks belief?

Yes bro. Not everythg r similar or same in the bible n quran. Like u said not much info on the devil or jinn in bible. But u can go chk em out in the Quran n Hadiths. Teres even a chapter on "Jinn" in the Quran. Be wary of Jinn. Dont ever treat them as slaves or friends. Wat more as masters. They can be ur slaves today. But tom its payback time. Nothing is free. They exist n r around us. Their population far more than mankind. They can live till thousand over years. Tats how they are able to know ur ancestors, parents or even ur past etc etc....

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no such thing as Ghost. Even when there is, please confront "it" with peace and courage. They are not supposed to be lingering in this world. Their rightful place is only hell.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no such thing as Ghost. Even when there is, please confront "it" with peace and courage. They are not supposed to be lingering in this world. Their rightful place is only hell.

According to Islamic belief, they (jinn) can come to this world. But u cant go to their world. Unless they wish to.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, although I’m scared of ghost and I’m lucky not to have your encounters, I’m super curious about it. Are your stories real ?

I remember this lady told me before she has 3rd eye and she is used to it. She said ghost are white , cannot see legs and some can be very fierce.. my question to your encounter - are they all in white dress , can see face ? I even have an army friend say in any no countries he saw ghost in colonial dress. Even can see dogs souls as well.

I don’t think they lie but it’s hard to believe .. colonial ghost some more .