• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get Benefits of Qigong while Sitting in Aircond Room

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha......... yet we got someone bullshitting about wing chun & hong quan!!!

i confirm you don't know anything about martial arts.

wing chun has qi going people don't know i can understand. the famous Hong kuen is most well known for their hard qi gong. this is what made them well known for being tough. this very toughness is what raise them to be the top family among the 5. THIS ONE YOU DON'T KNOW?

you call yourself qi gong expert???

talk some more to show your stupidity come

this shows one thing, you are merely a con salesman that know nuts about chinese martial arts and bring disgrace to it and dirty its name. i hope you are not a chinese, you are a disgrace to the art that the chinese are so proud of.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The close equivalent to Chinese Qigong is Japanese Aikido. Wing Chun and Karate are brute summation and accumulation of muscular power, including the delivery by qi of course, but the qi is practised and exercised differently in concentrated form. In Qigong and Aikido, qi is in circulated form.

actually not really, wing chun at a certain level, they do teach you qi gong. but most students who are into this kind of striking and trapping style (i am one of them) are not really interested in learning. this i can be for sure.

what they teach in CC one and in school......i have no face to see la. i am not even sure if that show that make this art so popular now is a good thing or bad. none of my biz anyway now as i had left, making $ and surviving is more practical and important.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually not really, wing chun at a certain level, they do teach you qi gong. but most students who are into this kind of striking and trapping style (i am one of them) are not really interested in learning. this i can be for sure.

what they teach in CC one and in school......i have no face to see la. i am not even sure if that show that make this art so popular now is a good thing or bad. none of my biz anyway now as i had left, making $ and surviving is more practical and important.

Yes, 4 taels parry thousand katis was and is the basis.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vgo8h5rRWV8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vgo8h5rRWV8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hong style no qi gong??? shit head come bullshit some more. hong kah purely external?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vgo8h5rRWV8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vgo8h5rRWV8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hong style no qi gong??? shit head come bullshit some more. hong kah purely external?

hong quan originated from Shaolin which is more muscle, speed and brute strength............. taiji is slowness, relaxed and little force

strength & muscle impede qi flow - this show you know nuts about qi, qigong, neigung and all associated with softness aspects of the martial arts

showing distorted video does not prove anything!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah..... the moron speaks from his personal experience! What a jerk!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Don t get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance? :biggrin::oIo: you are a living proof that man can live without a brain! :wink::oIo:
Your intellectual poverty is noted, and mocked.:biggrin::oIo:

母はその角質、彼女が見つけたくまのプーさんはズボンがあったのは、彼女ボーンヘッドを得た!!!:biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

wing chun has qi going people don't know i can understand. the famous Hong kuen is most well known for their hard qi gong. this is what made them well known for being tough. this very toughness is what raise them to be the top family among the 5. THIS ONE YOU DON'T KNOW?

you call yourself qi gong expert???

talk some more to show your stupidity come

this shows one thing, you are merely a con salesman that know nuts about chinese martial arts and bring disgrace to it and dirty its name. i hope you are not a chinese, you are a disgrace to the art that the chinese are so proud of.

Show clear proof that I ever profess to be qigong expert!
Also prove that I am selling anything & that I am a con man other than having fucked your mom, wife and daughter without paying them. ..... their cunts are not worth paying for!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
last year this guy was exposed for being a conman in japan ...lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5Lfy8LPsVM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5Lfy8LPsVM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdvYXIwa0Ow?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdvYXIwa0Ow?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most people do not admit that they are stupid after knowing the truth because they have been believing it for so long , its embrassing for them ...same with those religious people that believe in miracles healing . lol

magic is a tools and be use as religious con job and also as supernatural powers too ..which i really hate those conman . the public should learn what is fiction and what is facts .

if magic is use for entertainment purpose ...i dont have any issue with that because i practise magic as well .

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy obviously is a fake, hong kah is VERY well known for their ying qi gong. this you also say i bullshit, what else to say.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter / Vamjok
You guys are helping this clown peddle his stuff by upping his thread. Note the first post.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wing chun has qi going people don't know i can understand. The famous hong kuen is most well known for their hard qi gong.

"hard qigong" hahhaha.....next i will hear of hard dumbass brain!!

this is what made them well known for being tough. This very toughness is what raise them to be the top family among the 5. This one you don't know?

You call yourself qi gong expert???

Talk some more to show your stupidity come

this shows one thing, you are merely a con salesman that know nuts about chinese martial arts and bring disgrace to it and dirty its name. I hope you are not a chinese, you are a disgrace to the art that the chinese are so proud of.