• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get Benefits of Qigong while Sitting in Aircond Room

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You attempted to and failed. It falls in the magnetic mattress category that thousands bought. There will be always be gullible and desperate people.

Those desperate are those with acute ailment and can't handle the pain or inconvenience any longer and will try anything at least once. You sell them an airhorn and tell them to blow it once a day to clear the bad chi and they will give it go.

As to the touchless kungfu crap, I thought it was a proven a scam a long time ago. It only "works" with your own students. Every time they brought a stranger to try it, the excuses flew fast and furious and you can see the bullshit floating by.

I am NOT promoting anything: just passing on information to those who need it excluding asses, dorks & jerks like you. :oIo::oIo:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is NO aikido master but practitioner of Kiai......... only numbskull like you do not know this basic difference but like to argue as though you are an expert.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

i type that based on my far fetched memory of this tape which i watched donkey of years ago. now i rewatch it yes he is not into aikido.

my experience in martial arts is as follows;

13 years in taekwondo - bullshit arts which i stay around so long cos this bullshit art is a magnet to pretty babe. babe don't join karate or judo. i am still trying to figure out why. quit when i am sick of the mei mei. now into milf

5 years wing chun/hong quan staff - learn it in my sec school till college days way before anyone heard of the movie known as ip man.

1 year shootfighting/mixture of groundfights - this is where i start get into contact with mma but stop after my friend went back japan. this is when i learn how to fight properly. takes down, guard positions, throws, chokes, armbar/knee lock etc.

i don't claim to be a very good fighter, as out in the street luck actually do play a part beside all these training. so far i did send 2 person to hospital before in my younger days. after starting working in lab i really miss the days when my health was at its peak. now i bet anyone can finish me off easily due to my horrible fitness now.

not an expert but i do know enough this is bullshit. due to wing chun influence, i do learn about chi gong as well (to those kids who learn it after watching movie, don't be surprise your half past 6 teacher also dunno wing chun got such things). it suppose something like tai chi suppose to build up your health and make you tougher, bruises etc supposely will heal faster (that what they said, i dun really believe) but i gave it up after a few lesson. plain fucking boring.

let me end by saying this, its bullshit. qi gong in chinese martial art qi is nothing like this

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
You attempted to and failed. It falls in the magnetic mattress category that thousands bought. There will be always be gullible and desperate people.

Those desperate are those with acute ailment and can't handle the pain or inconvenience any longer and will try anything at least once. You sell them an airhorn and tell them to blow it once a day to clear the bad chi and they will give it go.

As to the touchless kungfu crap, I thought it was a proven a scam a long time ago. It only "works" with your own students. Every time they brought a stranger to try it, the excuses flew fast and furious and you can see the bullshit floating by.

Screwball: how do you do that????????????????

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
i type that based on my far fetched memory of this tape which i watched donkey of years ago. now i rewatch it yes he is not into aikido.

my experience in martial arts is as follows;

13 years in taekwondo - bullshit arts which i stay around so long cos this bullshit art is a magnet to pretty babe. babe don't join karate or judo. i am still trying to figure out why. quit when i am sick of the mei mei. now into milf

5 years wing chun/hong quan staff - learn it in my sec school till college days way before anyone heard of the movie known as ip man.

1 year shootfighting/mixture of groundfights - this is where i start get into contact with mma but stop after my friend went back japan. this is when i learn how to fight properly. takes down, guard positions, throws, chokes, armbar/knee lock etc.

i don't claim to be a very good fighter, as out in the street luck actually do play a part beside all these training. so far i did send 2 person to hospital before in my younger days. after starting working in lab i really miss the days when my health was at its peak. now i bet anyone can finish me off easily due to my horrible fitness now.

not an expert but i do know enough this is bullshit. due to wing chun influence, i do learn about chi gong as well (to those kids who learn it after watching movie, don't be surprise your half past 6 teacher also dunno wing chun got such things). it suppose something like tai chi suppose to build up your health and make you tougher, bruises etc supposely will heal faster (that what they said, i dun really believe) but i gave it up after a few lesson. plain fucking boring.

plain bullshit being spouted above...

let me end by saying this, its bullshit. qi gong in chinese martial art qi is nothing like this

Impressive meh? Hardly!
Go bullshit elsewhere........... wing chun is not based on qi or qigong. Go bluff someone else.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impressive meh? Hardly!
Go bullshit elsewhere........... wing chun is not based on qi or qigong. Go bluff someone else.

i bullshit?

http://www.w1ng.com/wing-chun-qigong-kidney-breathing-returns-to-source/

if you do not know anything about proper traditional martial art keep quiet. open your mouth more and it will shows more stupidity. hong liu cai li fo all of it has some form of qi gong although they are consider external hard style. what so surprising about soft style like wing chun, mantis and crane having qi gong. dumb fuck

i was not from yip man wing chun, i learn under ban zhong wing chun that time. but fundamental differences should not be too great. these kind of basic staff taught should be and always will be the same (although qi gong is consider to be at relatively advance stage).

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The close equivalent to Chinese Qigong is Japanese Aikido. Wing Chun and Karate are brute summation and accumulation of muscular power, including the delivery by qi of course, but the qi is practised and exercised differently in concentrated form. In Qigong and Aikido, qi is in circulated form.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i bullshit?

if you do not know anything about proper traditional martial art keep quiet. open your mouth more and it will shows more stupidity. hong liu cai li fo all of it has some form of qi gong although they are consider external hard style. what so surprising about soft style like wing chun, mantis and crane having qi gong. dumb fuck

i was not from yip man wing chun, i learn under ban zhong wing chun that time. but fundamental differences should not be too great. these kind of basic staff taught should be and always will be the same (although qi gong is consider to be at relatively advance stage).

this conman just trying to convice people that "QI" exists can do anything you ever imagine , because hes trying to sell his useless gadget service here ..:wink:

next post hes going to say " QI " can move Mt fuji ...lol

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
i bullshit?

Quit bluffing your way out...... sewage worm

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The close equivalent to Chinese Qigong is Japanese Aikido. Wing Chun and Karate are brute summation and accumulation of muscular power, including the delivery by qi of course, but the qi is practised and exercised differently in concentrated form. In Qigong and Aikido, qi is in circulated form.

Haha......... yet we got someone bullshitting about wing chun & hong quan!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
this conman just trying to convice people that "QI" exists

LOL who cares about convincing asshole like you?

can do anything you ever imagine

Datz your vomit, sewage worm!

, because hes trying to sell his useless gadget service here ..:wink:

I am trying to sell your mother & wife - tough to find even client for them!!

next post hes going to say " QI " can move Mt fuji ...lol

Spouting shit & vomit again :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

erh not qigong but taiji - circular & NO sharp corner or turn

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spouting shit & vomit again :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.:biggrin:Learn from your parents' mistakes -next time if you going to have kids .. use birth control!:biggrin::rolleyes:

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.:biggrin: 私は性交あなたの母 !! あなたと人間の間に任意の類似度は純粋な偶然です!!!

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you are dumb or dumber ? :biggrin:

Datz a clear reference about yourself........

Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion? :biggrin:

Only a drifting lowlife can answer dat! TRy harder & I might give you a D

Keep talking,

Pray tell me how to "talk" in this forum? You obviously eat with your anus
.:p

someday you'll say something intelligent! :biggrin:

Echo

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
i bullshit?

Keep on spouting............... it is still bovine turd!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are fucking stupid , instead of putting the bungee cord around your ankle, you put it around your neck. :smile: