• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get Benefits of Qigong while Sitting in Aircond Room

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha now you say im from osim , your competitor ? LOL !!!!

some brothers here know what type of business im doing in japan :smile: nothing got to do with useless machine ..

Did I ever say you are from Osim? This company does not employ moron like you. NOT even as 3rd class salesman who need to double as janitor & tea-boy!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since u like the middle finger so much, here is one group one for u!

middle-finger-group.jpg

Now you tell us you like middle finger!
For me it is still BALLS 2
U:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes ? 70+ times free ?

Still dare not goto Blk 12 to ask the pple there? Wat are you scared of? The truth or your lies exposed?
[/COLOR :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

end of the day all those old people kena con

If & when they buy with their eyes wide opened and with conviction the gadget cures their ills. Do you understand what is meant by Caveat Emptor, dickhead?

....newspapers also many free seminar hor ....end of the day ask you to invest this invest that ...theres no free lunch in the world ...

Sure, you are responsible for half of them but need to camouflage your crooked ways by accusing others!! What a jerk!
:oIo::oIo:

somemore your all dont need to pay rental is it ? :biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo:

How come? Are you paying the rent & staff.....? So you are the mastermind con!!!!!!!!!!

you think your company stupid ? let people use 70+ times ? :biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

Dare not go there to interview the folks there? What are you scared of? Are you capable of talking big here only becos of your mosquito pecker? You want me to convince you by claiming the device can enlarge your dickie?
Sorry your prick remains mos size!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
1....2....3 lets kraaaaapppppppuiii together ..:biggrin::biggrin:

somemore can start the thread " get benefits of qigong while sitting in aircond room " ...:biggrin:

he came to the wrong forum to promote his useless machine ..:biggrin:

YOU vomitted from a stinko orifice known as arsehole!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha now you say im from osim , your competitor ? Lol !!!!

Some brothers here know what type of business im doing in japan :smile:

what else can you do other than servicing jappo dicks? Even oldie pussies do not patronise you - poor bastard. Doing jobs that even bangla won't do!
Working in jappo land but got so much time to post to sammyboy!!!!

nothing got to do with useless machine ..

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
i want to eat singaporean food ...too bad its difficult to find in japan ..:biggrin::biggrin:

Aiyah: can't afford say so! Afterall sucking jappo dicks does not pay well! Cannot even afford to eat stale sushi much less rotten sashimi:biggrin:

wow...eat good food everyday ??

Jealous meh?

you dont even have money for MRT transport now

Why MRT when my driven Rolls is always around? Eat your heart out! Bicycle is all you can afford when you are not walking to save a few pathetic Yen! Hahahaha
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

.....because all the brothers here know about your fake products....

You mean cyber gangsters whose pseudo leaders are driftwood n vamjok?

words will spread like wild fire ...

.... & burn your arses
!

just prepare to close shop ...:biggrin::biggrin:

Sure, as if I cared! & without your patronage, it surely will close down?
Which of the joints??????????:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: