• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get Benefits of Qigong while Sitting in Aircond Room

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah pek ah soh no money can get from their kids ...:wink:

From morons like you who are charged by your parents for not even giving a cent to maintain them. Poor me!

can see you are defencing your ricebowl here ...kraaaaaaaaappppppppuiiii...LOL...

What licebowl? I only eat abalone, sharkfin, birdnest & lobster while you subsist on nasi lemak and prata + shit most of the time!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
SCARE I EXPOSED YOU IS IT LAGI MORE ISIT ? :biggrin::biggrin: .:oIo::oIo:

Exposed? You mean your utter stupidity and dishonesty? As employee of Osin you need not be so unscrupulous in running down your competitor :oIo::oIo:

Dr Sim won't promote you beyond salesman 3rd class! Eat your heart out!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
well it's your own fucking fault for presenting your post in such a way to make people think you're some kind of salesman so stop whining

I think you are better at sucking cocks than teaching pple how to suck egg!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Who's whining? Who cares what you think??

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balls 2 U

:oIo:

Since u like the middle finger so much, here is one group one for u!

middle-finger-group.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
========================================================

What fucking anal logic from you!

Customers? Fuck you! You are NOT a customer until you bought and up till now nobody bought anything in Ghim Moh! Get your fucks straight.

If bad, just dun buy. Who is forcing anybody? Who decides whether good or bad? YOU? Bah! It is the buyer and he decides based on whether the free trials resulted in curing his insomia, BP, bad knees, stiff shoulders, etc

Nobody is sticking a gun at the buyer's head. At $16k as you claimed (Ghim Moh has not published a price yet for its model) how many Ah So, Ah Pek can afford?

Why can't one play smart and make use of the 70+ free sessions & dun buy when the time comes? Not many dumbfucks like you around you know

oh yes ? 70+ times free ? end of the day all those old people kena con ....newspapers also many free seminar hor ....end of the day ask you to invest this invest that ...theres no free lunch in the world ...somemore your all dont need to pay rental is it ? :biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo:

you think your company stupid ? let people use 70+ times ? :biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you are better at sucking cocks than teaching pple how to suck egg!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Who's whining? Who cares what you think??

if you dont care your company image ...you wont be trying so hard now ...:biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What licebowl? I only eat abalone, sharkfin, birdnest & lobster while you subsist on nasi lemak and prata + shit most of the time!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i want to eat singaporean food ...too bad its difficult to find in japan ..:biggrin::biggrin:

wow...eat good food everyday ?? you dont even have money for MRT transport now .....because all the brothers here know about your fake products....words will spread like wild fire ...just prepare to close shop ...:biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exposed? You mean your utter stupidity and dishonesty? As employee of Osin you need not be so unscrupulous in running down your competitor :oIo::oIo:

Dr Sim won't promote you beyond salesman 3rd class! Eat your heart out!!

hahaha now you say im from osim , your competitor ? LOL !!!!

some brothers here know what type of business im doing in japan :smile: nothing got to do with useless machine ..

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha now you say im from osim , your competitor ? LOL !!!!

some brothers here know what type of business im doing in japan :smile: nothing got to do with useless machine ..

so end of the day is an osim salesman trying to tell me what is kongfu and qigong. mother fucking chee bye

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so end of the day is an osim salesman trying to tell me what is kongfu and qigong. mother fucking chee bye

hes not from osim ...hes from another useless fake machine company doing MLM ...:biggrin:

anyway osim sucks ...:smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pui, see such idiot that cheat old people money no up. useless scum of the society

1....2....3 lets kraaaaapppppppuiii together ..:biggrin::biggrin:

somemore can start the thread " get benefits of qigong while sitting in aircond room " ...:biggrin:

he came to the wrong forum to promote his useless machine ..:biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
1....2....3 lets kraaaaapppppppuiii together ..:biggrin::biggrin:

somemore can start the thread " get benefits of qigong while sitting in aircond room " ...:biggrin:

he came to the wrong forum to promote his useless machine ..:biggrin:

The 3rd rate Osin salesbloke singing duet with vamjok & badmouths his competors!!