• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2015: 'Just keep going, don't give up', Chee Soon Juan's 13-year-old daughter tells

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: GE2015: 'Just keep going, don't give up', Chee Soon Juan's 13-year-old daughter t

Regardless how the local newspapers and several individuals have alleged against, and painted him, Dr. Chee Soon Juan is a compassionate, dedicated, honest, passionate, and loyal Singaporean, who sets an example for Singaporeans.

The sacrifices that he and his family have been through reflects their beliefs, character, and principles.

I hope organizations and universities will invite him to speak and grant him honorarium, so that it will sustain their frugal life.

I wish them continuing good health, peace and satisfaction in life, as well as God's generous Blessings.

It is no secret that I have never been a fan of Dr Chee since the 90s.

At the end of the day, I must salute Dr Chee for standing up for what he believes in and the sacrifice. Maybe he did not do it the way acceptable by most voters including me. I heard his recent speech and it seems that he has changed for the better.

But let's not take away that courage and sacrifices (he and his family made), conviction and passion to fight for what he believes in.

At this very moment, I sincerely feel that he deserves more.

The person behind this nick eErotica69 salutes Dr Chee and thank him for being part of this democratic process, the courage, passion, conviction and sacrifices. Dr Chee, you are a great Singaporean.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: GE2015: 'Just keep going, don't give up', Chee Soon Juan's 13-year-old daughter t

Yes, i voted against PAP in previous and this election.

What this election?

What election? Online election?

You did not vote against the PAP any of the previous Singapore General Election? Yes or no?

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is not something you can remotely relate to. Nothing about martyrdom. If he was born in any other country he would have risen to become a successful leader. Except in the uniquely Singapore environment, the closest he got was some kinder words from social media. In any other country VB would have lost his pants and Sim Ann her panties.

I do not understand why Singaporeans voted in favour of VB and Sim instead of Chee SJ and Paul Tambyah.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have provided a very fair and honest view.
I agree that Chee Soon Juan is a success.
I pray and hope that Singaporeans will give him the opportunity to speak up for them.
If, and hopefully, not, Singaporeans and future Singaporeans, choose not to vote and elect him as an MP,
it will be to the detriment of Singapore.

Bro. @frenchbriefs, success means different things to different people.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

If you have read his first facebook post (posted about 23 hours ago) since after the election results were known, you will realize that he is actually a winner even though he lost in votes.

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/posts/10154453565198849?fref=nf

After all these years, he has finally got a following of people and he is LOVED by a lot of people.

Within the first hour of his post, this particular post got 10,000 likes and about 1000 comments in one hour. It was like everyone was waiting to hear from him since the results was known last Saturday morning. As of now, that particular post has garnered about 20,000 likes and nearly 1700 comments, a rare achievement by a Singapore politician.

I read through almost all the 1700 comments, and many of them said they actually literally cried for him after knowing the disappointing result.

Last Tuesday evening, after his rally speech ended at about 10pm at the Woodlands Stadium, there was a very long line of people waiting to take pictures with him and get his signature for his books. And because CSJ did not want to disappoint anyone of these people, he was so tired and yet he stayed and signed his autograph until the line of people cleared at 1.30am, that was almost 3 and a half hour after the rally ended at 10.00pm. Can you imagine, people waited for 3 and a half hours in the MIDDLE of the NIGHT to get his signature? In my language, you will only do something like this if you respect and love the person, you know that?

I think if he had chosen another SMC or GRC, his results would have been much better. Lets face it, even the WP will not have done better in Holland Bt Timah GRC.

Some people, like our late LKY, preferred to be feared rather than loved.

But CSJ is loved. He is blessed with a loving family, and now by the people. He may be considered a failure by some materialistic Singaporeans (haha, and by a nobody known as Chan Chun Sing???), but watch him in the coming years, he will be loved and elected.

All his 8 campaign speeches will be considered classics in the years to come. During this campaign, his speeches in youtube videos have garnered views in the millions. And even till today, people are still watching these videos. And his viewers are not just Singaporeans, but people from as many as 77 countries in the world.

And a beautiful and loving wife. Is this not success?

11960285_10154438374548849_7153936960657698005_n.jpg

Dynasty

Alfrescian
Loyal

check out my new moderated clone reply 24 hours later. cheers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have provided a very fair and honest view.
I agree that Chee Soon Juan is a success.
I pray and hope that Singaporeans will give him the opportunity to speak up for them.
If, and hopefully, not, Singaporeans and future Singaporeans, choose not to vote and elect him as an MP,
it will be to the detriment of Singapore.

Yes the end of the final rally when the families of the SDP members went on stage. CSJ said he was very rich. Indeed not only successful but respected and rich also.
Of course dumbfuck materialistic sinkies would disagree.....the same ones who gave 70% mandate to the ones screwing them

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

A few more years and Chee daughter 1 can run as a candidate! All the boys will vote for her!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I do not understand why Singaporeans voted in favour of VB and Sim instead of Chee SJ and Paul Tambyah.

Sinkies are selfish and daft.

and PAP cheat in the election.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CSJ is larger than a political leader. He is a spiritual leader and has shown the way for SGs and all people how to soldier on towards one's ideals against all the odds. He will inspire many more people - especially those who are down and out - to become successful. He also shows that there is something greater than wealth as a measurement of success. And the world is richer because of him - and which money cannot buy.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CSJ is larger than a political leader. He is a spiritual leader and has shown the way for SGs and all people how to soldier on towards one's ideals against all the odds. He will inspire many more people - especially those who are down and out - to become successful. He also shows that there is something greater than wealth as a measurement of success. And the world is richer because of him - and which money cannot buy.

This is so true.
As CSJ said, and may be I modify it: what is so good about gaining the world (and millions), but you lose your soul.
With respect, VB and Sim may have lost their souls, and probably many others, where money is important so that they will not be tempted by corruption.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is not that i am not happy you wack HHH,

it is that you are a PAPib acting a fake WP supporter and kanna owned by me.

NO real opposition supporter will wack another opposition supporter or candidate. Only PAPib do that..

Your action betrays you. Now trying to act Swing voter bullshit.. why PAPib so stupid one??

Self Pwned! KNN retard!

Attachments

• Lowlife.jpg
    Lowlife.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 213

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The election results for the whole country shows that it would not have made much difference anywhere else. Sinkies are simply not ready + too contented and apathetic + too indoctrinated.

Yes you are right. It is not a matter of CSJ or other opposition candidates quality not good enough but voters are two faced or not brave or do not care enough to vote for change.