• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2015: 'Just keep going, don't give up', Chee Soon Juan's 13-year-old daughter tells

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: GE2015: 'Just keep going, don't give up', Chee Soon Juan's 13-year-old daughter t

Maybe the past years he was too extreme, not rational.
Imho, he has the passion and he cares for the real sinkaporeans.
I feel he made mistake contesting holland bukit timah grc. Tat heaven area shield by pap, no oppo can able to disturb.
Why he think the hiso mortals from there would care?
If they care, how to stay in that area?

If really is about the 15k, over 20 years for 15k?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GE2015: 'Just keep going, don't give up', Chee Soon Juan's 13-year-old daughter t

Fight on man! CSJ!

Mandela took more than 30 years to become President of South Africa.

The Great Wall of China is not unconquerable!

Someday PAP stronghold will fall!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fight on man! CSJ!

Mandela took more than 30 years to become President of South Africa.

The Great Wall of China is not unconquerable!

Someday PAP stronghold will fall!

i would suggest he don't fight for sinkies and let sinkies rot to death..

What is the point of helping daft and selfish human beings?

it is like giving in to a pampered child and the pampered child will never learn.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyway his daughter is just a young naive little girl,if she has been a failure for 13 years of her sorry ass short life she would probably quit and commit seppukku too.

In what way is CSJ a failure? Just because he can't get into parliament due to dumb sinkies and unfair elections?
CSJ has opened the minds of many.....if he wasn't silenced for so many years even more mind would've been opened.
Luckily not everyone is as ignorant as you.
His struggles did not totally go unrecognized.....check out the awards from the international community.....he and aung san suu kyi got a same award. Of course your Pap msm will never report that so you wouldn't know.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why you not happy that I whack your fellow jiu hu bu?

Yes leh, I whack HHH, and I also rejoice that Dr Lily Neo.got.voted in. You dunno I swing voter meh? Go see my post lah, you chee bye kia.

Now.tell us honestly.whether have you voted against the PAP in previous Singapore General.Elections.

Yes or no?? Tie lies and your whole family die tragic death.

Shut the fuck up and fuck home.to.matland.

It is not that i am not happy you wack HHH,

it is that you are a PAPib acting a fake WP supporter and kanna owned by me.

NO real opposition supporter will wack another opposition supporter or candidate. Only PAPib do that..

Your action betrays you. Now trying to act Swing voter bullshit.. why PAPib so stupid one??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In what way is CSJ a failure? Just because he can't get into parliament due to dumb sinkies and unfair elections?
CSJ has opened the minds of many.....if he wasn't silenced for so many years even more mind would've been opened.
Luckily not everyone is as ignorant as you.
His struggles did not totally go unrecognized.....check out the awards from the international community.....he and aung san suu kyi got a same award. Of course your Pap msm will never report that so you wouldn't know.

I am very proud of Dr Chee...

He signed my book.. i feel so proud!!!

20150914_142016_HDR_zpsbkygaspc.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is not that i am not happy you wack HHH,

it is that you are a PAPib acting a fake WP supporter and kanna owned by me.

NO real opposition supporter will wack another opposition supporter or candidate. Only PAPib do that..

Your action betrays you. Now trying to act Swing voter bullshit.. why PAPib so stupid one??

You have not answered my question whether have you voted against PAP or not. In Singapore General Election and not some online polls. Tell lies and your die tragic death.

Why you never answer?

Yes leh, I whack your fellow jiu hu bu. You not happy? I also whack Mr 1.2%. You dunno meh.

Anyway regardless. Mind your own matland business jiu hu kia.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You have not answered my question whether have you voted against PAP or not. In Singapore General Election and not some online polls. Tell lies and your die tragic death.

Why you never answer?

Yes leh, I whack your fellow jiu hu bu. You not happy? I also whack Mr 1.2%. You dunno meh.

Anyway regardless. Mind your own matland business jiu hu kia.

please view post #40.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

20150914_114104_HDR_zpsmxdzduc0.jpg

This is my voting slip..

You are a fake WP supporter, a PAPib.. no opposition supporter will ridicule other opposition candidates, but you did that..

Good post.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I vote Against PAP..

Gong chee bye reply.

You voted against PAP where? Online poll? Poll.in sammyboy forum?

Did you voted against PAP in any of the previous Singapore General.Election? Yes or No? Tell lies and you die a tragic death.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Gong chee bye reply.

You voted against PAP where? Online poll? Poll.in sammyboy forum?

Did you voted against PAP in any of the previous Singapore General.Election? Yes or No? Tell lies and you die a tragic death.

Yes, i voted against PAP in previous and this election.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Bro. @frenchbriefs, success means different things to different people.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

If you have read his first facebook post (posted about 23 hours ago) since after the election results were known, you will realize that he is actually a winner even though he lost in votes.

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/posts/10154453565198849?fref=nf

After all these years, he has finally got a following of people and he is LOVED by a lot of people.

Within the first hour of his post, this particular post got 10,000 likes and about 1000 comments in one hour. It was like everyone was waiting to hear from him since the results was known last Saturday morning. As of now, that particular post has garnered about 20,000 likes and nearly 1700 comments, a rare achievement by a Singapore politician.

I read through almost all the 1700 comments, and many of them said they actually literally cried for him after knowing the disappointing result.

Last Tuesday evening, after his rally speech ended at about 10pm at the Woodlands Stadium, there was a very long line of people waiting to take pictures with him and get his signature for his books. And because CSJ did not want to disappoint anyone of these people, he was so tired and yet he stayed and signed his autograph until the line of people cleared at 1.30am, that was almost 3 and a half hour after the rally ended at 10.00pm. Can you imagine, people waited for 3 and a half hours in the MIDDLE of the NIGHT to get his signature? In my language, you will only do something like this if you respect and love the person, you know that?

I think if he had chosen another SMC or GRC, his results would have been much better. Lets face it, even the WP will not have done better in Holland Bt Timah GRC.

Some people, like our late LKY, preferred to be feared rather than loved.

But CSJ is loved. He is blessed with a loving family, and now by the people. He may be considered a failure by some materialistic Singaporeans (haha, and by a nobody known as Chan Chun Sing???), but watch him in the coming years, he will be loved and elected.

All his 8 campaign speeches will be considered classics in the years to come. During this campaign, his speeches in youtube videos have garnered views in the millions. And even till today, people are still watching these videos. And his viewers are not just Singaporeans, but people from as many as 77 countries in the world.

And a beautiful and loving wife. Is this not success?

I share your sentiments. He is loved by the people. And more will come to do so in the days ahead. He has opened our eyes and gave us hope. We will not be the same again, thankfully! I like the part during his final rally speech when he asked his children to go on stage to see the crowd and to see how rich their daddy is. We all teared up.

The SDP is on the up and up. Our Dr Chee is here to stay.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am very proud of Dr Chee...

He signed my book.. i feel so proud!!!

20150914_142016_HDR_zpsbkygaspc.jpg

Wow... you are among the patriots of Singapore to have queue up for his autograph. :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal

i just realised that i have a healthy looking skin and hand, nice healthy looking fingernails.. wahhahahah!!!

your middle finger looks very short.....ahem...its co-related to the length of your dick....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

your middle finger looks very short.....ahem...its co-related to the length of your dick....

It looks short because I raise it upwards towards the lens.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

It looks short because I raise it upwards towards the lens.

Can you take another photo showing your exact finger length, haha? And also put a greeting on the voting slip for bros here :biggrin:

BTW, great you got Dr Chee's book with his autograph. I intend to get mine soon. My kaki just messaged me, few of us going to visit his office one of these days.

jw5

Loyal

The election results for the whole country shows that it would not have made much difference anywhere else. Sinkies are simply not ready + too contented and apathetic + too indoctrinated.

Maybe the past years he was too extreme, not rational.
Imho, he has the passion and he cares for the real sinkaporeans.
I feel he made mistake contesting holland bukit timah grc. Tat heaven area shield by pap, no oppo can able to disturb.
Why he think the hiso mortals from there would care?
If they care, how to stay in that area?

If really is about the 15k, over 20 years for 15k?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If.correlated, then he shouldn't have any middle finger.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

GE2015: 'Just keep going, don't give up', Chee Soon Juan's 13-year-old daughter tells SDP chief

chee1.jpg

(THE NEW PAPER) - When Dr Chee Soon Juan’s daughter E Lyn returned home one day with a poor score in her mathematics test, she was afraid to show her father the results.

E Lyn, now 13, says she was fearful her father would scold her.

On Friday, the tables were turned.

It was Dr Chee, the secretary-general of the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP), who had returned with a less-than-satisfactory report card.

The SDP candidates, led by Dr Chee, lost to the People’s Action Party (PAP) team in the Holland-Bukit Timah GRC.

The margin of defeat - 33.38 per cent of valid votes won - was well below the 39.92 per cent obtained in the 2011 General Election.
This despite great expectations from pundits and indications on the ground.

Sitting in a room with other candidates at the SDP office in Ang Mo Kio, E Lyn and her sister An Lyn, 16, and brother Shaw Hur, 11, sensed their father’s disappointment.

“Maybe it’s not the time. (But) there will be a time in the future,” An Lyn tells The New Paper on Sunday early yesterday morning.

chee2.jpg

Dr Chee Soon Juan's two daughters (from left) An Lyn, 16, E Lyn, 13 and son Shaw Hur, 11. PHOTO: THE NEW PAPER

MINOR SETBACK

The defeat is a minor setback, adds E Lyn, reflecting a maturity beyond her years.

So no, you are not likely to see the last of Dr Chee.

“Just keep going and don’t give up,” she says of the future.

“This time it doesn’t matter because next time he can work harder.”

Recently, the siblings and their mother made a video clip to wish Dr Chee, 53, luck in the General Election.

In that video, E Lyn says that despite her poor maths results, her father comforted her and told her not to care about the results as long as she had put in the effort.

Son Shaw Hur had tried to comfort his father during those tense moments when the bad news filtered into the room at the SDP office.

A tired-looking Dr Chee, a former psychology lecturer at the National University of Singapore, sat at the end of a table staring at a laptop screen.

Shaw Hur, a cherubic teen who occasionally stepped outside the room with E Lyn to study the results that were projected on a wall, noticed his father “was kind of quiet in the room”.

Shaw Hur says: “I feel proud of him that he didn’t get so down about not winning this time in the election.”

Without a doubt, most of the opposition parties were caught off guard on Friday night.

The major vote swing - 69.86 per cent - has given the PAP a strong mandate. The strong support was attributed to the PAP playing “a masterful campaign in terms of the timing, the use of the state resources and infrastructure”, says SDP’s Prof Paul Tambyah.

SDP failed to secure any foothold in the two GRCs and three SMCs it contested.

Says Dr Chee at a press conference: “Well, I won’t deny that it has been hugely disappointing. But then again...

“There has been a swing against the opposition. People have made their decision. The only thing we can do is to continue to look forward.”

There were mixed signals previously. Online chatter suggested that a more acceptable, newly minted Dr Chee had been impressive in his comeback after 15 years in the political wilderness.

He was absent from the political arena after being declared a bankrupt in 2006. He had lost two hefty defamation suits to former prime ministers Goh Chok Tong and Lee Kuan Yew.

At this General Election, packed crowds greeted his return at his rallies.

Says Dr Tambyah: “I think the image that sticks to my mind from this election is the line of people waiting to get Soon Juan’s signature stretching past midnight on Tuesday night.”

VISIBLE

Among the listeners at the rallies were his children and wife.

They were highly visible — online and in person — throughout Dr Chee’s campaign.

“I feel quite proud when he (Dr Chee) goes on stage. The crowd always cheers very loudly. And I feel very happy for him because he has gone so far,” says E Lyn.

Dr Chee’s children seem grounded, with no sign of envy at not having the creature comforts or the latest gadgets of their peers.

E Lyn adds: “Well, my friends will have expensive mobile phones or cars or stuff like that.

“But I think I’m just okay with it because I’m used to it.”

The Chee family had shuffled quietly into the SDP office on Friday and left pretty much the same way, though they looked a little drained from all the campaigning.

Says Dr Chee’s wife, Dr Huang Chihmei: “When you’re tired, you take a break. You rest for a while but you continue.”

They left for their home in Toa Payoh in the family’s old maroon Nissan Presea.

Like its battered owner, the car had a few dents. But it remained worthy enough to continue its journey

http://www.straitstimes.com/politic...year-old-daughter-tells-sdp-chief#xtor=CS1-10

They have nice blogs.