• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2015: 'Just keep going, don't give up', Chee Soon Juan's 13-year-old daughter tells

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GE2015: 'Just keep going, don't give up', Chee Soon Juan's 13-year-old daughter t

I think SDP's signature issue on citizens high healthcare costs and medical insurance costs has opened up the minds and attracted support of many locals.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: GE2015: 'Just keep going, don't give up', Chee Soon Juan's 13-year-old daughter t

It is the selfishness and stupidity of sinkies.. it has nothing to do with issues..

PAP mandate means sinkies ok with this

samui-yip.jpg

I also know a sinkie who vote the PAP because he only care about his CPF.. i can never mixed with people who is stupid and selfish..

Many sinkies do not understand what is called self sufficiency.. their whole livelihood depend too much on the PAP.. They cannot survived without the PAP govt giving them businesses. and forget the whole issue about being a human being. No difference to those who suck PAP cocks daily to earn their salary.

Sinkies are 3rd world sub-human.

in case you dunno what is subhuman:

Thesaurus:
Adj. 1. subhuman - less than human or not worthy of a human being; "treated natives as subhuman"; "a subhuman spectacle"; "the subhuman primates"
superhuman - above or beyond the human or demanding more than human power or endurance; "superhuman beings"; "superhuman strength"; "soldiers driven mad by superhuman misery"

2. subhuman - unfit for human beings; "subhuman conditions of life"
unfit - below the required standards for a purpose; "an unfit parent"; "unfit for human consumption"

Did you vote against PAP in any of the previous Singapore General Elections? No? Why? You are ball-less??

Well jiu hu kia, Singapore politics is none of your business. You fuck home.to matland.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i feel sorry for Chee,if he gave up now,it means all he did for the past 30 years of his life was in vain,an exercise in absolute futility,an entire lifetime spent chasing a waterfall,a pipe dream with nothing to show for it except a bunch of kids and a guitar career.if only he could look into the future and see what a complete utter failure he would be and wake up from the denial.this defeat was probably more painful than anything LKY could do to him back in the 90s,more painful than any torture,because then his denial could protect him from reality and give him a sense of purpose and being,but now he faces the end of the road,a purposeless and broken man,his body and soul,idealism and dreams crushed first by lky then by sinkies the people he sought to protect and to seek deliverance from.the only thing left is for Chee to pick up his guitar case and become a roadside musician and bask in the tunnels of orchard for pennies,playing his greatest hit from bee gees.

[video=youtube;Dq6YmSVAOG8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6YmSVAOG8[/video]

chan chun sing was right,Chee could not follow his standard of measurement of success,cause its his only way to live in sanity day by day,to live in denial,to think he has a higher calling and greater purpose,but only if he could see the mirror of truth,that he was a complete and utter failure,a shipwreck in the middle of the ocean to serve as a warning to others not to be like him,that the joke was on him.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Did you vote against PAP in any of the previous Singapore General Elections? No? Why? You are ball-less??

Well jiu hu kia, Singapore politics is none of your business. You fuck home.to matland.

Fake WP supporter,PAPib, trying to insult the intelligence of sinkies again.. you want to see my voting slip?

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fake WP supporter,PAPib, trying to insult the intelligence of sinkies again.. you want to see my voting slip?

Shut the fuck up and mind your own matland business.

I voted against the PAP in Singapore General Election.

Did you? Answer us yes or no. Tie lies and your whole family die a tragic death.

Yes or no?? Answer me you phua chee bye jiu hu kia.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Shut the fuck up and mind your own matland business.

I voted against the PAP in Singapore General Election.

Did you? Answer us yes or no. Tie lies and your whole family die a tragic death.

Yes or no?? Answer me you phua chee bye jiu hu kia.

20150914_114104_HDR_zpsmxdzduc0.jpg

This is my voting slip..

You are a fake WP supporter, a PAPib.. no opposition supporter will ridicule other opposition candidates, but you did that..

jw5

Loyal

People are different. Perhaps he just isn't a quitter or he and his family are happy living in Singapore, despite what they have gone through.

Chee should migrate with his family to give them a better future. Time for him to call it quits and focus on improving the lives of his family. There's no need for him to make everyone so tired when all he did is unappreciated. Over 60% of sinkies will be happier if Chee just fuck off and this percentage will only increase with the coming elections.

Thank you Dr Chee for trying your best, but enough is enough. Kenneth from rp sums it up the best, sinkies deserve the government they vote for.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is my voting slip..

You are a fake WP supporter, a PAPib.. no opposition supporter will ridicule other opposition candidates, but you did that..

ANYBODY can just write down his username on that paper. And i can say i am OPPO or PAP.

Most important is which BOX you CROSS in the end. That is the main point.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ANYBODY can just write down his username on that paper. And i can say i am OPPO or PAP.

HE claim that i have no right to talk about issue in sinkieland, this is the proof that i can.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i just realised that i have a healthy looking skin and hand, nice healthy looking fingernails.. wahhahahah!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People are different. Perhaps he just isn't a quitter or he and his family are happy living in Singapore, despite what they have gone through.

anyway his daughter is just a young naive little girl,if she has been a failure for 13 years of her sorry ass short life she would probably quit and commit seppukku too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i just realised that i have a healthy looking skin and hand, nice healthy looking fingernails.. wahhahahah!!!

healthy for a 59 year old with hypertension and type 2 diabetes i guess.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

healthy for a 59 year old with hypertension and type 2 diabetes i guess.

This is my blood pressure result which i recently took, do you think i have hypertension?

20150728_141734_zpsku0tkqck.png

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is my voting slip..

Ha ha, really ah? Later I show a my dog's voting slip ok. Limpei can find one for my dog also. Ha ha.

So you claimed that you are Malaysian, then you cliamed that you are Aussie and now you claim that you are sinkie (in your own words).

Self exposed that you are a liar liao lah. Gong chee bye.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i feel sorry for Chee,if he gave up now,it means all he did for the past 30 years of his life was in vain,an exercise in absolute futility,an entire lifetime spent chasing a waterfall,a pipe dream with nothing to show for it except a bunch of kids and a guitar career.if only he could look into the future and see what a complete utter failure he would be and wake up from the denial.this defeat was probably more painful than anything LKY could do to him back in the 90s,more painful than any torture,because then his denial could protect him from reality and give him a sense of purpose and being,but now he faces the end of the road,a purposeless and broken man,his body and soul,idealism and dreams crushed first by lky then by sinkies the people he sought to protect and to seek deliverance from.the only thing left is for Chee to pick up his guitar case and become a roadside musician and bask in the tunnels of orchard for pennies,playing his greatest hit from bee gees.

chan chun sing was right,Chee could not follow his standard of measurement of success,cause its his only way to live in sanity day by day,to live in denial,to think he has a higher calling and greater purpose,but only if he could see the mirror of truth,that he was a complete and utter failure,a shipwreck in the middle of the ocean to serve as a warning to others not to be like him,that the joke was on him.

Bro. @frenchbriefs, success means different things to different people.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

If you have read his first facebook post (posted about 23 hours ago) since after the election results were known, you will realize that he is actually a winner even though he lost in votes.

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/posts/10154453565198849?fref=nf

After all these years, he has finally got a following of people and he is LOVED by a lot of people.

Within the first hour of his post, this particular post got 10,000 likes and about 1000 comments in one hour. It was like everyone was waiting to hear from him since the results was known last Saturday morning. As of now, that particular post has garnered about 20,000 likes and nearly 1700 comments, a rare achievement by a Singapore politician.

I read through almost all the 1700 comments, and many of them said they actually literally cried for him after knowing the disappointing result.

Last Tuesday evening, after his rally speech ended at about 10pm at the Woodlands Stadium, there was a very long line of people waiting to take pictures with him and get his signature for his books. And because CSJ did not want to disappoint anyone of these people, he was so tired and yet he stayed and signed his autograph until the line of people cleared at 1.30am, that was almost 3 and a half hour after the rally ended at 10.00pm. Can you imagine, people waited for 3 and a half hours in the MIDDLE of the NIGHT to get his signature? In my language, you will only do something like this if you respect and love the person, you know that?

I think if he had chosen another SMC or GRC, his results would have been much better. Lets face it, even the WP will not have done better in Holland Bt Timah GRC.

Some people, like our late LKY, preferred to be feared rather than loved.

But CSJ is loved. He is blessed with a loving family, and now by the people. He may be considered a failure by some materialistic Singaporeans (haha, and by a nobody known as Chan Chun Sing???), but watch him in the coming years, he will be loved and elected.

All his 8 campaign speeches will be considered classics in the years to come. During this campaign, his speeches in youtube videos have garnered views in the millions. And even till today, people are still watching these videos. And his viewers are not just Singaporeans, but people from as many as 77 countries in the world.

And a beautiful and loving wife. Is this not success?

11960285_10154438374548849_7153936960657698005_n.jpg

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fake WP supporter,PAPib, E69 ridicule another opposition candidate:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216077-Han-Hui-Hui-wants-back-her-deposit

Why you not happy that I whack your fellow jiu hu bu?

Yes leh, I whack HHH, and I also rejoice that Dr Lily Neo.got.voted in. You dunno I swing voter meh? Go see my post lah, you chee bye kia.

Now.tell us honestly.whether have you voted against the PAP in previous Singapore General.Elections.

Yes or no?? Tie lies and your whole family die tragic death.

Shut the fuck up and fuck home.to.matland.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He dare not answer the question whether he voted against PAP.in a real.life Singapore General.Election.

So the answer is clear.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ha ha, really ah? Later I show a my dog's voting slip ok. Limpei can find one for my dog also. Ha ha.

So you claimed that you are Malaysian, then you cliamed that you are Aussie and now you claim that you are sinkie (in your own words).

Self exposed that you are a liar liao lah. Gong chee bye.

and i am getting a plane ticket back to Australia tonight.. bye bye.

you are a Fake WP supporter trying to confuse others.. nice try loser.. but i am not fooled.. you are a downright liar!!!!

at least i fly back to vote and i didn't experience the Karma of stupid sinkies like you .. now you can suck your PAP master's dick for another 5 years.. you must be overjoyed.

A life of a PAP cock sucker.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He dare not answer the question whether he voted against PAP.in a real.life Singapore General.Election.

So the answer is clear.

I vote Against PAP..