• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE: Singapore General Election set for May 7

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAOPRE : The Writ of Election for Singapore's next General Election (GE) has been issued.

Nomination Day is on the April 27, Wednesday, and Polling Day for the GE will be on May 7, Saturday.

Polling Day is a public holiday.

Some 2.35 million voters are eligible to vote in the coming polls.

There will be 87 wards,carved out into 12 single member constituencies and 15 group representation constituencies.

The election deposit for each candidate standing for election will be S$16,000 and nomination papers can be filed from 11 am and noon on April 27.

- CNA /ls/sf

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Singaporean make History?

Future Singapore Public Holidays:

1st May = Labour Day
7th May = Liberty Day

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's get ready to kick PAP ass for ill-treating Singaporeans over the past decade.

Guys!!! sing Majulah Singapura for the Opposition parties. They are pro-Singaporeans and not anti-Singaporeans unlike PAP. Enough is enough, change has come!!!!!

I am stocking up some champagnes for celebration on 7 May 2011.

Last edited:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! 7 May 2011 will make history. It will be the beginning of the end for the ruling party.

I am sick of the policies for public transport and public housing. I am also sick of the policies for migrants. Do we really need so many FTs?? To take away our jobs and to squeeze with us in the trains?!! We need more oppositons in parliament! We need change!! We need a change of govt!!
!&!!