• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE Outcome

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is what has happened ithe world whne tha army is sent if--unless you count Egpyt where the army went against the govt

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I hope my predict is wrong. I hope WP win Hougang and Aljunied. Chiam win Bishan and PP. Nicole win Marine Parade. And most important I hope SDP (I don't like Chee, but let's not get personal) win Holland.

Better still if all the opposition wins and form the next gahmen...... then we able to see the 5 TP GRC MPs as opposition. :p

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP to retain Hougang and the rest to PAP.

I agree. Although the overall percentage will drop for the PAP. My heart really hope I'm wrong but my head says otherwise....

The PAP has done its homework and done the dirty work. It has adjusted the boundaries to their favour and the majority of Singaporeans (all it takes is more than 50% in each constituency) are too stupid or cowardly, or both, to take a chance on the opposition.....

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's be realistic...... the opposition there is too lightweight....... it could have been another story if the WP or NSP "A" teams were the ones contesting there.

Yes I feel Gan would have been a better target considering the issues with all the foreign trash as compared to GY, cos honestly GY there is nothing much you can pick on him other then the fact that he is fronting Aljunied.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
If despite what the opposition has been doing by bringing better candidates and sacrificing their own career where the GE still results favours the PAPee big time...then my conclusion for the country is NOT GOOD...better pack up and emigrate!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif