• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE Outcome

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I was thinking that even if the opposition do capture a few GRC or SMC, the ration would still most probably be around 25 MP out of the 87...which meant that PAP is still in control.

So for a start, let's vote the opposition in and start the progress and see them grow. Check and balance for a better tomorrow.

PM Lee gonna be for sure to much work harder for his pay rise...Vote Opposition!!!

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how much different can it made with just 6 opposition MPs?
More opposition must be VOTE in for a change...Personally, I would like the SDP to win a GRC!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... So for a start, let's vote the opposition in and start the progress and see them grow. Check and balance for a better tomorrow.

PM Lee gonna be for sure to much work harder for his pay rise...Vote Opposition!!!
2 make sure ah loon n his jin gang dun dare 2 anyhow fix peasants ... 2 make sure ah loon n his jin gang 2 show mor respects 2 peasants ... :mad:

if there r mor elected opps, mor talented ppl wud b encouraged 2 join opps ... n opps can den grow bigger n stronger ... :cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fantasy 1 - opposition wins enough seats to form govt and kick PAP out.
Fantasy 2 - opposition wins enough seats to deny PAP two-thirds majority.

Nightmare 1 - status quo.
Nightmare 2 - PAP grabs every seat, no opposition.

Reality - opposition wins 1-2 GRCs and 3-4 SMCs.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no one expect CCK GRC to be hotbed? Gan Kim Yong is the one that has been allowing all these foreign trash in to take over our jobs....time to divert the scums attention away from Aljunied...they will have too many fronts to defend and will have to sacrifice one of the GRC or maybe two...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hothead.gif

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My expectation is only one GRC and one SMC, Aljunied and Hougang. The rest all lose to PAP.

If this happened than people of Sickapoor MUST SLEEPING and Loved to be Screwed, cloppered, belittle, threatened, make to pay and pay
all over again for another 5 years!

66.6% u better wake up from your sleep!!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Methinks WP will retain Hougang and win Aljunied GRC and lose narrowly in East Coast GRC.
NSP to win in Chua Chu Kang GRC
SPP towin Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC
SDP to win Holland-Bukit Timah GRC and Yuhua SMC (Teo Soh Lung to upset Grace Fu)
Huat ah!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't mean to be a wet blanket.
I still stand by my prediction :

Aljunied GRC changed hands , Georgie become jobless :biggrin:
Hougang remain unchanged.
Potong Pasir surrender to Pappies ( hope I'm wrong )

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
With the WP systematically dispelling the unfounded fear of vote traceability, they will win HG, Aljunied and hopefully East Coast GRC. All OP should do this too.

Lina Chiam to win PP

I hope SPP wins Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC and SDP wins Holland-Bukit Timah GRC, but this is a long shot.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no one expect CCK GRC to be hotbed? Gan Kim Yong is the one that has been allowing all these foreign trash in to take over our jobs....time to divert the scums attention away from Aljunied...they will have too many fronts to defend and will have to sacrifice one of the GRC or maybe two...

Let's be realistic...... the opposition there is too lightweight....... it could have been another story if the WP or NSP "A" teams were the ones contesting there.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My expectation is only one GRC and one SMC, Aljunied and Hougang. The rest all lose to PAP.

And ex-Regent GCK has declared to his grasslooters he is confident his team will get at least 80% of the votes in this GE........ he see Nicole and the NSP no up. :mad:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The army will be sent in, people will goes against, Singapore will be debated in the UN Security council, a no-fly zone will be established

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stand by what I say last time. PAP win 86 out of 87 seats. PP surrender to PAP.

Aljunied WP is strong team. But PM also very clever. He already got most of the minority vote under his belt by declare Zainal as Parliament Speaker. Then we don't know how many % is new citizen which probably will support PAP. WP want to win is very hard.

But I hope my predict is wrong. I hope WP win Hougang and Aljunied. Chiam win Bishan and PP. Nicole win Marine Parade. And most important I hope SDP (I don't like Chee, but let's not get personal) win Holland.