• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE akan datang...

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neat! What ever the permutations, it's working in oppositions favor! Welcoming my coalition government with open arms! Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!

The pap can increase the number of seats to 1000. Apply all fancy designs to alter GRC, SMC, Ecc, whatever.....

My vote, my family's votes, my friends, colleagues, kopitiam kakis,... etc etc ... all of us has only one objective: VTO VTO.

Our strategy is simple and undefeatable. Indeed, we are invincible !!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fren: redrawing of election boundaries is nothing new... it has been so for the past 50 y... and will remain so for next 50.. oppo parties are oredi used to these sort of dirty tricks, they're not worried.... the PAP is

the plus point here is there is a limit to what and how they can redraw... cos the GRC system is starting to work
against them

I wouldn't underestimate them. If Braddell Heights can be in Marine Parade GRC, these chaps are world class.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST's front page headline today: ELECTION ON THE CARDS

Woh, what ground breaking news! An election is coming? Really?

And for good measure, the first sentence of the report reads:

Expect a general election in the coming months.

After all the write-ups they had from experts who predicted that the elections could be held on September 12th?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ST's front page headline today: ELECTION ON THE CARDS

election on the cards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-14-16-42-22_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-14-16-42-22_1.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 323

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That may happen but I opine not for this GE. It will happen when the MIW face an imminent threat. Don't see it coming soon. They can lose another 1 or 2 GRCs/SMCs this round and yet continue to abuse the system and reap benefits for themselves.

Let's see if WP team in Aljunied changes. I hope either LTK or SL leads another. They have that credibility to worry the MIW.

Shin Ming - GE Soon

uncle, shin min already give signal liao. increase seats for the coming GE.