• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Future Of Singapore

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the same context again, Opposition AHTC could use your recommendation and should then be able save and pass on the vast savings to the residents in their constituencies? But I remembered it's only very marginal and almost negligible, if any.

You dont see anything wrong with pap exploiting the cleaners and other low wage earners?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should not waste your breath arguing with PAP IBs. No need to waste a single cell of my brains.

Thanks, I take you advice!

i believe some of these IBs purposely go round in circles to irritate me as they have no substance to stand on

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The contractors will pay the cleaners low pay and keep the rest. Do you know that the contractors pay cleaners as low as $18 a day for 10hrs work?
I believe the figure you quoted applies to those FT cleaners. But the contractors will also have to provide subsidized accommodation and worker's levies. Nowadays, you hardly get Sinkies to do such jobs anymore. I agree that with that kind of miserable pay, it's better for Sinkies to reject and look for better paying jobs. On the other hand, most of these FT cleaners can't even get this kind of remuneration back in their home country, much less a job.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont see anything wrong with pap exploiting the cleaners and other low wage earners?
Instead of constantly whining and voicing your sympathies here, why don't you take the initiative to set up 1 agency and take over this job. Start with the smallest PAP constituency. Prove to the Sinkies that you can do it.

All talk and no action is tantamount to NATO. I will also know how to talk only. It won't cost me a cent. But, it's quite embarrassing you know.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe some of these IBs purposely go round in circles to irritate me as they have no substance to stand on
Firstly, I'm not a PAP IB. I have already said that the PAP is not the best. But if you can offer me a proven alternative which can do a better job than the incumbent, I'll be most willing to consider.

Next, I don't need to irritate you. I'm stating my reasons as above: prove to me that another party can do a more capable job which I can be convinced. The trouble here is there is none, at least for now, not even the WP.