• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Funny Pics of World Cup 2010

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World Cup 2010 signs: posters and banners held by fans

kim-jong-il_1663622i.jpg

Fans hold up a sign reading "Kim-Jong-Il thinks I'm at work" during the Brazil v North Korea game at Ellis Park Stadium, Johannesburg

forget-new_1663619i.jpg

A North Korean fan shows his support, in the stands prior to kick off against Brazil at Ellis Park

child-4-sale_1663601i.jpg

A family attempt to get tickets for the England-Algeria match at Green Point Stadium on June 18

give-up-missus_1663640i.jpg

England fans Jim and Paul (surnames not given) describe what they would be prepared to give up if it meant England qualifying
for the next round of the 2010 World Cup

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

give-us-facebook_1663637i.jpg

Steve Hart from Bexley and Alex Balding describe what they would be prepared to give up if it meant England qualifying
for the next round of the 2010 World Cup

orange-girls_1663645i.jpg

Reporters Koster and Jojanneke of the Dutch daily newspaper Dagblad De Pers demonstrate while holding a sign during the match between Netherlands and Japan in Durban. The pair were demonstrating for the release of "Bavaria-girl" Barbara, who was arrested on suspicion of an "ambush marketing" stunt by brewer Bavaria, at a match between the Netherlands and Denmark at Soccer City stadium on June 14

sheep_1663655i.jpg

A New Zealand supporter wearing a mask holds a sign before the match against Slovakia at Royal Bafokeng Stadium in Rustenburg

love-ronaldo_1663630i.jpg

A fan declares her love for Cristiano Ronaldo during the match between Portugal and North Korea at Green Point stadium

Last edited:

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

marry-me-william_1663647i.jpg

A fan sitting with Algeria supporters holds a sign declaring her love for Prince William before the match between England and Algeria at Green Point stadium

torres-marry-me_1663654i.jpg

Another declaration of love - this time for Fernando Torres - prior to the World Cup group H match between Spain and Honduras at Ellis Park Stadium

ear-plugs_1663650i.jpg

A man sells ear plugs outside the Royal Bafokeng Stadium before the Ghana v Australia match

nu-vuvuselas_1663605i.jpg

People walk past a sign inside a shooping centre in Johannesburg prohibiting the use of vuvuzelas

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sushi_1663600i.jpg

Dutch fans hold a banner during their match against Japan at the Moses Mabhida stadium in Durban on June 19

danish-dinner_1663606i.jpg

A Cameroon fan waits for the start of the Group E match between Cameroon and Denmark at Loftus Versfeld stadium in Pretoria on June 19

cameroon-denmark_1663643i.jpg

A young Cameroon fan holds a sign before the start of the group E first round football match between Denmark and Cameroon at Loftus Versfeld

pasta-pizza_1663642i.jpg

An Italian fan shows a banner during the World Cup group F match between Italy and New Zealand in Nelspruit

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

told-u-so_1663610i.jpg

We're not sure what this fan told us, but that's us told. Argentina vs South Korea on June 17 at Soccer City

dont-messi-argenti_1663626i.jpg

An Argentine fan with a poster cheers prior to the game against Nigeria at Ellis Park

south-africa-mexic_1663632i.jpg

A fan holds up a placard before the start of the opening ceremony of the 2010 World Cup at Soccer City stadium

mandela_1663607i.jpg

A fan holds a sign and a replica of the World Cup trophy prior to the group F match between Italy and New Zealand at Mbombela Stadium in Nelspruit

vamos_1663604i.jpg

We're not entirely sure what the rest of his banner says, but we love the headgear of this Mexico supporter waiting for the start of the World Cup group A match against France at Peter Mokaba Stadium in Polokwane on June 17

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

usa10_1664822i.jpg

Set piece: Clint Dempsey fires a free kick towards goal as the Algeria wall hold their breath and squeeze their balls.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

robertkorenterry_a_1664833i.jpg

British bulldog: defender John Terry gives it his all when challenging for the ball with Robert Koren.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MATCH8EPA_1665081i.jpg

Over the wall: Australia's Mark Bresciano blasts in a free kick against Serbians grabbing their balls.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shirttug_1665612i.jpg

Premature shirt swapping: New Zealand's striker Shane Smeltz, centre, has his shirt tugged by Paraguay's defender Denis Caniza.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nelsenreferee_1665676i.jpg

But Ref, it was this big : New Zealand's Ryan Nelsen has a disagreement with referee Yuichi Nishimura.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

brawl_gettyimages_1665742i.jpg

Di Natale's goal prompts a mighty ruckus in the goal as Italy attempt to restart as soon as possible.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

vittek_reuters_1665650i.jpg

Double trouble: English referee Howard Webb gives his long-lost twin brother and goalscorer Robert Vittek a booking.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

antoniodinatale_ju_1665593i.jpg

Karate kid: Slovakia's Juraj Kucka attempts to stamp his authority against Antonio Di Natale.